Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Man And His Nine(9) Planets ( Geographically Related ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man And His Nine(9) Planets ( Geographically Related ) (694 Views)

Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) / Mad Man And Pastor Involved In Physical Combat During Deliverance / Man And His Horse Wearing Lord's Chosen Apron (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man And His Nine(9) Planets ( Geographically Related ) by Teepsy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
INTRODUCTION :* According to the scientists discovery,there are nine(9) planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto ),,they revolve around the sun in elliptical orbits( yea we all know that). But year 2006 discovery showed that one of the planets called pluto is noW regarded has dwarf planet due to its permanently frozen surface, its orbit never become gravitationally dominant and shared it orbit spaces with celestial bodies, even Pluto's moon "charon" is similar in size to pluto(( just to tell you how small pluto is )).These facts automatically disqualified  pluto of being a planet leaving us with eight recognized scientific  planets , but man's  nine planets remain unshakable with the facts i personally will talk about . I am going to Digress from the scientific planets  and relate this study to  man.
     We are the sun(( i.e man is the sun) and man has nine planets revolving around him. these man's planets  are juxtaposed below in correlation to the first letter of each planet discovered by scientists and this study encompasses some calculation mathematically and biblically based.

*1. MERCURY AS MERCY* -  Mercury is the closest to the sun, also mercy is the closest to man, that is why He said _"come to me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and i will give you rest"_ (( this is mercy in action which we all need to embrace, He didnt specifically mentioned somebody He said "all" i.e everybody "wink). Jesus died for man because of the mercy he had for him, that is the reason why we all have access to Him till date (you can be under your bed /mat and obtain mercy, you dont have to be a wealthy man before you become a partaker of this planet ). This days Had it being God operates like the period of old testament everybody on earth would have been dead by now (( this present _sinful world_ )),,but Jesus came forth,gave out mercy in Golgotha without giving Him a dime!! so here is the opportunity, once you confess & declare Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour you automatically become a bonafide mercy candidate, though mercy endureth forever you will certainly enjoy's it most if you are closer to God (1peter 1:3)) also to be a beneficiary of this planet you need to be merciful on  others ((Matthew 5:7)). Everyone needs to operate in this planet.

*2. VENUS AS VICTORY*- Do you need to fight your battle when you have Jehovah " the great warrior " ? absolutely NO.This planet is divine, you will be victoriously victorious in any brouhaha while in this planet,you just need to recognized GOD as GOD above anything, (( venus complete its revolution in 225 days)) God doesn't need 225days to complete dealing with evil perpetrators,  the God that destroyed the Egyptians in a day during red sea scenario(Exodus 14 vs 19 - 31),,The God that sent His angel and smote 185,000 assyrian soldiers in their 'one night' sleep ( 2king 19:35) ,A consuming fire that consumed 102men sent to arrest Elijah( just a day) ( 2kings 1:10-12)...you all know the fictional causal event between David and Goliath Mere saying all these during your meditation with God is enough to make Him arise and devour the devourers (( He moves mightily when being praised e.g the wall of Jericho ( josh6:20), judah war with ammon and moab[2chro.20:22-23] ) . Victory has been given to us through Jesus Christ (1cor.15:57, Deau.20:4).This planet makes you walk triumphantly over any circumstances, so stay tuned to it.

*3. EARTH AS EVERLASTING*- Dont be deceived this earth is temporal (( 2cor.4:18)), the earth is going to be removed like a cottage when time comes (( isa.24:20, second coming of Christ)) but congratulations we have an ultimate  alternative planet called everlasting. Here on earth we are mortal while in everlasting we are immortal (( am sure we all get that point )). you can start enjoying everlasting planet right here on earth if you do what Matthew 6:33 says and Romans 6:22, all good things that your mind can think of are going to be in everlasting. The earth has one satellite called the moon, also  during our journey to everlasting planet we have one satellite called THE HOLY SPIRIT, He leads us to everlasting life ( john 14 : 26). i would have loved to expatiate on that but i just want to be precise for now.

*4. MARS AS MIRACLE* - The astronomers discovered that  Mars would have had the condition to support human life but it is not humid enough to support life(( i.e impossibility therein)) though some specific  plants can actually thrive in mars ( i stand to be corrected with latest prove if man can survive in mars)). In Miracle anything can survive, thrive excellently, anything can be changed, dead can be woken(( i got several proves on this, backup by the word of God)), there is nothing impossible to be done in this planet , you can move mountains e.g mount.Chimborazo, Kangchenjunga,Rwenzori, ruwenzori, Lhotse etc with just a tip of your finger,..but you have to make miracle work (( read this book  *"working  in the miraculous by Bishop David oyedepo"* we have been given the authority to bind and loose((matt.18:18)), ask,seek and knock ((matt.7:7)), we are kings & priests ( rev.5:10)). Dont be a slave to any problem, the woman with the issue of blood (matt.9:20-22))believed that she is going to be healed if she touches christ anyway it might be, she had been nurturing her miracle for long,, even mary as the mother of christ was a great sample, ((let me explain this way ' mary(body) had Jesus, Jesus is a spirit (john 1:1-5), the first miracle that took place in Galilee comes from His soul)) we also as believers as a bornAgain we have Jesus within us just as Mary's conception, miracle is embedded in our soul (( interwoven)), therefore we are liable to unleash  miracle (holy&pure soul). Furthermore, a miracle is a supernatural intervention of God in a crisis, we all have this power in us according to Ephesians 3:20, you need to seek miracle with all your heart and soul (deau.4:29). *Mars has two satellites (phobos&Deimos), also miracle has two satellites: Faith and seed* i.e sowing seed, this two satellites govern miracle perfectly. Get closer to the word & world of God to know more about miracle planet strategies.

*5. JUPITER AS JOY*- Jupiter is the largest planet according to the astronomers, also same with Joy according to Psalms 16:11 _"Thou wilt shew me the part of life, in thy presence is *fullness of joy*,at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore._  Good savor comes from a joyful heart, nothing can hinder you from being prosperous why partnering with joy ( 1 peter 1:cool .Joy determines your longevity, a depressed / confused heart only brings more failure and untimely death. Even if your tribulation is like that of earthquake near valdivia in southern Chile in may 22 ,1960 ,dont be weary be joyfully joyous believe me it will end in praises. sorrow might take over your  night but Joy comes in the morning. The Bible uses the words “happy” and “happiness” about 30 times, while “joy” and “rejoice” appear over 300 times, happiness is elusive and temporal while joy is permanent because joy is a fruit of the spirit ((Gal.5:22))  . just make sure you positioned yourself very well in this planet.

*_....to be continued_*

*by HokanLaWon*

(1) (Reply)

A Catholic Priest Knelling Down Before A Catholic Priest - I Love This :) / Bible Emergency Numbers To Call On For All Christians / See What was Spotted Close To Abuja National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.