Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Akarigbo Of Remo Is Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akarigbo Of Remo Is Dead? (978 Views)

Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque / PHOTOS: Osinbajo At Coronation Of Akarigbo Of Remoland, Oba Babatunde Adewale / BREAKING: Akarigbo Of Remo Land “oba Sonariwo” Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akarigbo Of Remo Is Dead? by Compliance(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
The Akarigbo of Remoland, Oba Michael Adeniyi Sonariwo in Remo, Ogun state has died.
In what could be described as a sheer coincidence, the first class Ogun monarch held his 25th coronation anniversary on this day, July 24th last year.
The event witnessed the presence of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and was equally joined by Ogun state governor, Ibikunle Amosun.
The title given to every Oba of Sagamu, ‘Akarigbo’, is in honor of this first prince of their line.
Oba Adeniyi Sonariwo, an accomplished banker, ascended the throne in 1990 and until his demise, the chairman of the Oba’s council in Ogun state.
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Is Dead? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
pics/source before i comment
Re: Akarigbo Of Remo Is Dead? by Totino: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
I received the msg also, but I discredit it

(1) (Reply)

Deep Secrets Into Buhari’s Government Exposed / I Think PMB Is, For Once, Correct. / Failure Of Past PDP Govts Pushed Edo Girls Into Prostitution In Italy – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.