Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns (28964 Views)

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) / Blood Will Flow If Nigeria Is Allowed To Dissolve / Blood Will Flow If You Demolish Any House In Gbagyi Villa – Sokapu Youths Warn E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Icaretoo: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:
Yes blood will flow but my question is, whose blood?

good question.....
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Nickymezor(f): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmmm, I hope he does d rite tin at the end of d day...No blood should be spilled abeg... Our land doesnt nid more...it's saturated already smiley
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Flyingngel(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
If d place in dispute has been occupied for the past 50years then it is not fair to demolish d building but if dey r using d place for atleast 20years and it is government land. Then they shld move.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by bittertruthz: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
wallbuilder:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/23/blood-will-flow-demolish-house-gbagyi-villa-sokapu-youths-warn-el-rufai/

Nobody can fight govt. These fo0ols should be civilized and law abiding........................ I know they are looking for opportunity to make it religious war.
GO TO COURT IF YOUR BUILDING IS LEGAL. MOST BUILDINGS IN NIGERIA ARE ILLEGAL YET THEY BLAME GOVT.
MORE THAN 60% OF GAS STATIONS ALONG MAJOR HIGHWAYS ARE ILLEGAL.
SOME CONFUSED FELLOWS ARE STILL BUYING GOVT. LANDS AND PROPERTIES.

Let me advise you guys. Nothing will happen to govt., it is the protesters or agitators that will die. You die, you die for nothing. when you die a wrongful death, they will take your body to police station and later call your parents to carry your carcass.

Shiat militants, IPOB etc. they all lost some lives but govt. still continue.

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by IceDude(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
El Rufai the demolisher....Yeye man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Spells(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
So not in support of El rufai's demolition. And I wondered who blood will flow if he does. Easy does it well.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by mmsen: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
prewtyjulie:
expect sumtin like this to always happen when the people in power forgets its democracy not military regime. by the way, what happened to peaceful protest n dialogue.

They have been told that if they have proof of title and the requisite building permits that their property will be allowed to stand.

The reason why all these people are now using religious and ethnically charged statements is because they know that they did not have the right to build on what appears to be government land.

They broke the law and are now threatening to break the law again.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Ochendo3: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
If na elrufia blood no wahala let it flow cus elrufia n demolition are like twins....
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by linearity: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
E don set, El-rufai over to you....make the first move.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by ajokeade920: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
El- rufia, Yo heard! boys are not smiling oooo.av said my own.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by shamecurls(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Okorocha has done it

Obiano has done it

Fashola did it

Amosun did it

Ameachi did it

So whats the madness about?

2 Likes

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by HRich(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Elrufia will Still demolish the Gbagyi Villa and nothing will Happen.

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Danniscott(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ahmadabd:
fanatics!! when he demolished settlements at alhudahuda(ZARIA) non of them complained

Hope you will jump up in jubilation if the state government mark a settlement you and your family and friends have lived and called home for years. It's easy to sit in the comfort of our homes and hit our key pads.

Imagine coming home from church or mosque and see red mark on your house ready for demolition. You will smile with joy and tell them to carry on, since it's development.

Hypocrites Everywhere.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by LEXYCOM: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Goat blood, cow blood or fish blood......which blood exactly will flow?
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Funjosh(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
The blood of goats or rams
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Pascal181: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
El rufai is simply looking 4 trouble

2 Likes

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by shiimah: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Which blood? The blood of the innocent ones?
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
IBello300:
As long as the land belongs to Kaduna Poly. Go ahead and demolish the houses. Nothing would happen. EL-RUFA'I FOR KADUNA 2019 INSHA ALLAH....
ur name says it all fanatic... Southern Kaduna is mostly occupied by Christian while Northern Kaduna is occupied by Muslim... if not hell rufai is a bigot, a befuddled person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Goddaughter: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
What do you people expected by voting him in. Don't you know dat the same man is the one dat demolished Abuja and sent people back to their dead in village. He is heartless, wicked, full of evil.

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by jedisco(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Checked86:
In as much as I hate that Elrufia, abi na wetin, I don't want people to resist development because of hatred or political differences. There is no way u can develop an area without demolishing the existing structures in that area. But the demolition should happen when the government is ready to put alternative structures down immediately. I don't support a situation where government demolishes houses and leave it unattended for more than 10yrs.

The issue of Gbagyi Villa has nothing to do with obstructing development. As a matter of fact, it aiding development of Kaduna. The question is why is the Governor raising up an issue that has already been settled amicably by the former Government, the polytechnic and the people?

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by jedisco(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sermwell:
If its the El-rufai that I know, nothing will happen because he has done it before! This youths should go and get a life!!

El - rufai has never done anything of this scale in a single place before. He has been marking and demolishing houses all along. Why do you think this is generating a lot of heat?
We're talking about a whole community here whose case had been settled by the previous government and a white paper issued to that effect. This is just waking up a done issue so as to punish some certain persons.

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Isoni(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
prewtyjulie:
expect sumtin like this to always happen when the people in power forgets its democracy not military regime. by the way, what happened to peaceful protest n dialogue.

It is disheartening to hear that a whole community with more than 4,000 structures is to be demolished without proper resettlement.

The question now is did Kaduna State government build the houses they are about to demolish?

Have they provided another place for the people to move in?

Did Kaduna State government warn the community about residing there but the refused to listen?

The masses have suffered enough already, hence, El-Rufai and his cronies living large on tax payers money shouldn't compound their suffering.

Just watch them demolish the community then re-allocate the land to themselves.

They don't really care about us.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by alexarelano(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Northeners no dey kuku dey fear to die

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by maliee: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Why demolish useful buildings and subjecting the pple to untold hardship when at d end of d day d land ll be left fallow. Are dere immediate plans on ground for further expansn wch i doubt at d moment
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Goddaughter: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
You be real idiot. Well I wouldn't blem you. Can you build a House? Do you know how much blocks are caused? Used the little understanding you and do something for your Creator
IBello300:
As long as the land belongs to Kaduna Poly. Go ahead and demolish the houses. Nothing would happen. EL-RUFA'I FOR KADUNA 2019 INSHA ALLAH....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by nijanigga: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
did they have legal authority to build in the said land? What is the governor doing for alternatives?
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by drstan(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
hell roof fire.....you again, this man is hell bent to cause hardship to the poor , which i know lives will be lost, up till now the houses he demolished in abuja , nothing has been done on the land, go to the places he demolished those area are worst than before, no plan to relocate the people but he has plan to destroy there houses ...wicked man.....i day vex .
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Tearg1: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That short man must be called to order

That guy has purposed in his heart to cause confusion among citizens.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by NairaMaster1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
El-Rufai and demolition

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
I have never liked the short man
Tearg1:

That guy has purposed in his heart to cause confusion among citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Asks Pilot Trainees In South Africa To Return Home / Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo / President Jonathan To Buy New Executive Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.