Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns (28965 Views)

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) / Blood Will Flow If Nigeria Is Allowed To Dissolve / Blood Will Flow If You Demolish Any House In Gbagyi Villa – Sokapu Youths Warn E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by searay(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
kally32:

When it's time you will know.
Definitely, it will hit the FP here and I will be glad to typed RIP on top FTC

omogin:

Your hellrufai's blood. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are wrong my dear. Hell Rufai won't even come near the demolition scene. I trust the Nigerian "trigger happy" Policemen and the NA who will use the gullible youth to test shooting accuracy.
For the records, I have nothing to do with El rufai as I am from Akwa Ibom.

centboy123456:

It ur blood that will flow
How? explain
I know you should be one of the zombies, go school to sabi read, you no gree
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by mustymatic(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
prinsam30:
Gbagi Villa is one of the villages in Kaduna state living in peace and harmony for a very long time, I will advice he should go to his own village and destroy it before any other...

shey dem say leadership by example, make him start then others go follow, very useless governor in the history of Kaduna state
Yes he started with his village Zaria, goan ask, nothing happened. You people will jus tok anyhow
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by olaeffect(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
I hate empty threat!!!

If he demolish it, nothing will happen.

I have land in old Kamazo, new Dubai and Oil village (behind nnpc quarters) I am not building anyone of them till this man leaves office. I can't shout.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by fldta: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
kogistar:
HELLRUFAI WHY?
El rufai run oo, na hause lunatics deh talk, blood no deh dem like anytin. Dem deh ready to kil any time, run oo. Though El rufai himself na anoda idiot weh deh em own, abeg ndi Hausa if una won make blood flow, begin from e family. When una wipe am finish, then una fit kill unaself. IDIOTS
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by somez(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Oga, he is not short, HE IS SMALL...lol
TonyeBarcanista:
That short man sef
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by patrickdaniel: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ahmadabd:
fanatics!! when he demolished settlements at alhudahuda(ZARIA) non of them complained
as foolish as u are, how is it our business if demolished a place in Zaria? if he likes let him flood the whole Zaria with ocean, all we are saying is dat he should leave kd south alone
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by patrickdaniel: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
mustymatic:

Yes he started with his village Zaria, goan ask, nothing happened. You people will jus tok anyhow
fool
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by centboy123456(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:

Definitely, it will hit the FP here and I will be glad to typed RIP on top FTC

You are wrong my dear. Hell Rufai won't even come near the demolition scene. I trust the Nigerian "trigger happy" Policemen and the NA who will use the gullible youth to test shooting accuracy.
For the records, I have nothing to do with El rufai as I am from Akwa Ibom.

How? explain
I know you should be one of the zombies, go school to sabi read, you no gree

No oh I nor be zombies oh at all
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by prewtyjulie(f): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Isoni:

It is disheartening to hear that a whole community with more than 4,000 structures is to be demolished without proper resettlement.

The question now is did Kaduna State government build the houses they are about to demolish?

Have they provided another place for the people to move in?

Did Kaduna State government warn the community about residing there but the refused to listen?

The masses have suffered enough already, hence, El-Rufai and his cronies living large on tax payers money shouldn't compound their suffering.

Just watch them demolish the community then re-allocate the land to themselves.

They don't really care about us.
my dear u r soo ryt. but d issue is dis, according to what hapnd b4, dose who acquired d land said it was sold to them by kadpoly former rector n wen dey went to court with namadi, dey won d case b4 most of d buildings dia were built. i just hope it plays again in dia favour cos if u c d houses dia ehn, u can fit vex join dem
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by prinsam30: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
mustymatic:

what's this one saying sef, abeg shift make I see front
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by prinsam30: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Noneejiofor:
It is not even a village,u will find it in the heart of Kaduna town,with 70% of houses there, owned by igbos..When I find one good reason for His demolishment of the area,I will support him...for those shouting Zaria,hope u know he compensated Nicodemusly, nd even d demolishment in some parts of Kaduna north,he paid them 400m....This is not what we need now,Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder

no mind that short something for nothing sake
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Danniscott:

Hope you will jump up in jubilation if the state government mark a settlement you and your family and friends have lived and called home for years. It's easy to sit in the comfort of our homes and hit our key pads.

Imagine coming home from church or mosque and see red mark on your house ready for demolition. You will smile with joy and tell them to carry on, since it's development.

Hypocrites Everywhere.

My good fellow, so by building in a place dat is illegal is good right? By ur logic if someone building on a pathway in let's say a developing area and years later govt starts demolishing, the govt will be wicked den ryt? if to say na as u de thinkam naso e dey be, Lag for stil be dump na!
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by yom2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
bittertruthz:

Nobody can fight govt. These fo0ols should be civilized and law abiding........................ I know they are looking for opportunity to make it religious war.
GO TO COURT IF YOUR BUILDING IS LEGAL. MOST BUILDINGS IN NIGERIA ARE ILLEGAL YET THEY BLAME GOVT.
MORE THAN 60% OF GAS STATIONS ALONG MAJOR HIGHWAYS ARE ILLEGAL.
SOME CONFUSED FELLOWS ARE STILL BUYING GOVT. LANDS AND PROPERTIES.

Let me advise you guys. Nothing will happen to govt., it is the protesters or agitators that will die. You die, you die for nothing. when you die a wrongful death, they will take your body to police station and later call your parents to carry your carcass.

Shiat militants, IPOB etc. they all lost some lives but govt. still continue.
the whole of shasha egbeda has been marked for demolishion after FAAN has finally won d case against d landlord and residence association, an area covering over 53 hectares of land. D longtitude is like from ojuelegba to anthony in lagos
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by mubitechnology: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:
Yes blood will flow but my question is, whose blood?
I tired oo, whose blood will flow SOKAPO, make wona go face the falani Wai the disturb wona land in southern kaduna, hope this demolition will not reach my village.

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by ShammahBarnabas(m): 1:55am On Jul 25, 2016
It's there blood that will flow. Rubbish talk.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by rotchris(f): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2016
prinsam30:

abeg help me ask him o!.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by gbagyiza: 4:54am On Jul 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That short man sef

I don't know this man problem....
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by chidozieikeji2: 6:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Confirm youths talking dats what fit that idiot he loves intimidating christians he wanted to try it with his deputy and d guy beat him to a pulp make he try it with this christian dominated southern kaduna make dem teach him lesson wicked fool
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Afritop(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2016
BUT THEY VOTED FOR HIM. WHY ARE THEY COMPLAINING

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by mustymatic(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2016
patrickdaniel:
fool
Idiat! Ignorant fool displaying foolishness on nairaland... that's all u can do
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by mustymatic(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2016
prinsam30:

That's all u can do, rant on nairaland embarassed
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by prinsam30: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2016
mustymatic:
That's all u can do, rant on nairaland embarassed

pls young man have we met before
abeg no vex if I offended u
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by searay(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
centboy123456:

No oh I nor be zombies oh at all
Since you are not a Zombie, I hereby withdraw that statement. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / *APGA, PDP Aspirants Panic Over Peter Obi, Maduka Romance / Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.