Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device (16747 Views)

Finally,how To Fix Glo 0.0 Free Browsing Speed Problem / [finally]: How To Restore Your Deleted Files And Apps On Your Android / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
chika11sydney:
pls what about non mtk
still working on that one
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by jdula: 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please can this process work on infinix note 2. because the phone is really dead. I have tried every thing on this phone is not working.
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by franugo(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
xtivin:

Sorry bro your phone is bricked..there are some phones you don't play pranks with and unfortunately Godwin is one of them..your option is to find a working Godwin same model and backup or search the internet if you might be lucky to get one.

would a different model of gowin, say m7, not work on my t401?
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by franugo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
nestic:
if ur phone can still turn on that means its soft brick... but can u enter into recovery from there by holding volume up and on button together ... if you can then wipe data and format phone if it didn't work then try holding power button and volume down together for about 10 secs... this is factory settings of any MTK phone...navigate to "clear eMMC" then enter it will format and restore ur phone from the soft brick
was able to get to d factory settings but i didn't see anything like "clear emcc" all i was able to see were things like 'debug test', automatic test, manual test, etc n none sem to be of any aid whatsoever... do u know where i can find rom for any gowin android?
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
franugo:
was able to get to d factory settings but i didn't see anything like "clear emcc" all i was able to see were things like 'debug test', automatic test, manual test, etc n none sem to be of any aid whatsoever... do u know where i can find rom for any gowin android?
try romkingz.net search for ur phone and download rom from there
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
jdula:
Please can this process work on infinix note 2. because the phone is really dead. I have tried every thing on this phone is not working.
yes brother it works on every MTK phone.. just have faith it will work for you
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
franugo:

would a different model of gowin, say m7, not work on my t401?
yes it won't work.. u don't flash different rom to a different phone... dat is what causes bricking of device.. goto romkingz.net search for ur phone.. under you'll see download rom.. just download dats all.. i repeat don't flash a different rom to ur phone
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by xtivin(m): 12:23am On Jul 31, 2016
op..u wont get gowin t401 rom any where..and who told you another gowin rom will not work?...since you lead him into this shit you better go get a reasonable solution for him.Its obvious you are a learner but you dont teach till you are perfect..@franugo whats your location sir?
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by stphn(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2016
nestic:
if u already downloaded the firmware... then copy it to ur computer and unzip it.. make sure u install MediaTek VCOM driver through ur device manager on ur pc....open sp flash tool.. load scatter file... press download and plug ur phone to ur pc.... if it has removable battery then remove the battery if not leave it like dat.. wait till it the yellow sign loads to the end... u'll then see a green mark.. unplug ur phone and turn on
Thank you
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
stphn:
Thank you
you are welcome
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
xtivin:
op..u wont get gowin t401 rom any where..and who told you another gowin rom will not work?...since you lead him into this shit you better go get a reasonable solution for him.Its obvious you are a learner but you dont teach till you are perfect..@franugo whats your location sir?
over sabi... mr perfect... (in patient Jonathan voice) continu
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by xtivin(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
nestic:
over sabi... mr perfect... (in patient Jonathan voice) continu
dnt take it personal...its d truth
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by franugo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
xtivin:

asaba bros. What do u suggest i do?
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
xtivin:

dnt take it personal...its d truth
read the thread again...i said it.. i ain't a pro...wat the Bleep yah buzzing bout
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by saxby(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by xtivin(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
franugo:

asaba bros. What do u suggest i do?
aww i dey lagos..would have flashed system file of m7 on it 4 u
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by franugo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
xtivin:
abeg u fit link me to where i go see d m7 file download?
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by franugo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
xtivin:
abeg u fit link me to where i go see d m7 file download?
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by RomeoMarvis(m): 4:47am On Aug 14, 2016
thanks alot...you just saved a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by okusbaba(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2016
nestic:
Disclaimer: I'm not a good writer just bare with me, Due to people asking me of how i unbricked my Dead Android, I decided to create this tutorial.
Many time you hear lots of people looking for solution on how to unbrick their device. i use to be part of them when i bricked my tecno l7 from soft brick it entered a higher level of bricking that is called hard. Alot of people enters this problem trying to flash higher custom rom that is not meant for their device some through kernel. while some from soft brick it enters a higher level on bricking. where your device doesn't come on, no vibration, black screen,cannot be detected by pc (no sound of connection on your pc). expecially when there is no preloader in your device. this means you are having a DEAD phone. here I'm going to show u how to flash preloader.bin and your device rom to your dead android. this tutorial is strictly for hard bricked device also if your device is soft bricked you can also try it.but this was how i unbricked my Dead Android
requirements:
1.PC

2.USB CORD

3.SP FLASH TOOL LATEST VERSION goto http://spflashtool.com and download latest version

4. MEDIATEK VCOM DRIVER (i.e if you enter sp flash tool official site u can download this driver from there and there is even tutorial on how to manually install mediaTek VCOM driver there just load the video)

5.CUSTOM ROM OF UR DEVICE goto www.romkingz.net to download any phone rom(with scatter file and preloader.bin)
Then u are good to go.

=>first connect ur phone to ur pc: if ur pc doesn't make sound of usb connection. then start pressing volume key up or down on ur device till u hear sound on ur pc (puuchuunpuu) and also ur phone will start vibrating but if it doesn't vibrate keep on pressing volume key up or down as many times as possible till ur phone start vibrating then it starts connecting and disconnecting in ur pc keep calm head to the next level

=>second manually install mediaTek VCOM driver: this driver help computer to detect a bricked device. firstly disabled system signature verification I'm not going to show u how to do it now just Google search it then after successfully disabling signature then install the mediaTek VCOM driver from your pc device manager. for those who don't know how to install it just search "how to manually install mediaTek VCOM driver" through Google search or through havotek or goto http://spflashtool.com there you will be shown how to install it u have to scroll down to see how to install it on the site. after successfully installing the driver through device manager u might see a yellow sign don't worry just head to the next level. in your device manager via potable device you'll see your device name as the driver u just installed (to confirm disconnect and connect your device)

=>note: your device will not be stable it connects and disconnects on your pc. don't worry you are on the right track.

=>next extract your device rom to a folder you'll remember and also extract flash tool latest version open sp flash tool go down to flashtool.exe upon it then enter scatter file. a folder will open then locate where you kept your extracted custom rom then open locate scatter file.txt and open. it will then open in sp flash tool everything in ur rom will be loaded in the sp flash tool next untick everything there because when the scatter file loads everything will be ticked so just untick everything except the first one which is preloader.bin because your pc won't be able to flash the custom rom into your Android without first flashing preloader or else it will not be stable connecting and disconnecting. rom won't be able to install breaks half way. preloader.bin help ur phone to boot and also helps system to detect your phone without disconnecting.

=>make sure u disconnect your device from pc (if your battery is removable then remove your battery but if it's unremovable then just continue don't do any foolish thing trying to remove an unremovable battery you'll just distroy your device) i repeat make sure you untick everything except preloader then press download after clicking on download then next connect your device then it will start loading you'll see yellow stuff under loading if it loads successfully then you are good to go but if it shows 100% with red line under and something comes up saying "PMT error download rom" don't panic just click on format at the top when it enters format page then press format then sp flash tool will load successfully now it will not give u PMT error again. Then back to download page click download if it doesn't load remove your USB from your pc then put it back (make sure u disconnect before clicking on download after clicking on download then connect your device back to your pc) then it will start loading then when it reaches 100% you will see a green mark showing you it was successful. then your device will no longer connect and disconnect your device will now be stable.

=>Next on your sp flash tool now tick everything there except your preloader because you have already flashed it. now press download if it doesn't start loading again just do the same thing remove USB and connect again then the rom starts loading u will see a yellow stuff loading wait it takes up to 10 minutes to load. when it loads finish a green tick will pop up showing u it was successful. then disconnect your device from pc. then try charging your device. your device will start charging let it charge for sometime then power it on it will take some time to fully boot. that's all start flexing your phone.

=>credit to me: i did this tutorial without looking at my pc. just with my head and experience. didn't copy from any blog or site. I'm not a pro just a fellow nairalander. if u have any complain or suggestion or u want me to put u through. reach me through nestic244@gmail.com.
Cc: seun
Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: honsule
Cc: dragnet
Cc: puskin
Cc: Mynd44
pls help me my tecno p3 is xperiencin boot loop
can u tell me wat to do. tanx
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
okusbaba:

pls help me my tecno p3 is xperiencin boot loop
can u tell me wat to do. tanx
enter into recovery from there
=>by holding volume up and power on button together ... if it enters then navigate to wipe data and format phone if it didn't work then try
holding power on button and volume DOWN button together for about 10 secs... this is factory settings of any MTK
phone...navigate to "clear eMMC" then enter it will
format and restore ur phone from bootloop
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
RomeoMarvis:
thanks alot...you just saved a brother
you are welcome bro
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by okusbaba(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2016
nestic:
enter into recovery from there
=>by holding volume up and power on button together ... if it enters then navigate to wipe data and format phone if it didn't work then try
holding power on button and volume DOWN button together for about 10 secs... this is factory settings of any MTK
phone...navigate to "clear eMMC" then enter it will
format and restore ur phone from bootloop
i've tried both it didnt work
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
okusbaba:
i've tried both it didnt work
then just flash a new rom... follow the procedure i gave.. note u must install VCOM driver..first of all disable system signature verification.. search Google on how to do it.. before u install MediaTek VCOM driver .. if your phone battery is removable then remove the battery before flashing the rom so that ur computer will be able to detect the phone but in some case u don't have to remove the battery just connect like dat and wait for some seconds.. then u will hear sound of usb connection.. then unzip the rom.. enter sp flash tool... locate scatter file.. and select every thing will be arranged in sp flash tool.. click download then disconnect and connect ur phone back to pc
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by ebuks4u: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
What We Needed:
MT6577 USB VCOM Driver (W7/Vista/XP) ;
MT6577 USB VCOM Driver (W8 + W10) -
USB data cable
SP Flash Tool Download
First of all, make sure that you have MediaTek USB VCOM drivers installed if not follow Here.

http://www.mtkspot.com/2015/06/how-to-use-sp-flash-tools-to-flash.html
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by nestic(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
lalasticlala seun come and see move to ftp please
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by gaviolic: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hi...
First of all my compliments to you for this detailed tutorial.. is the best i've found on internet.. (in a 2 months search for a solution to the mistake i've made..).
Now.. I have a hard bricked ACER GALLANT DUO E350.. (i probably flashed a wrong or faulty rom). I tried to fix it in many ways using different tools.. but i didnt make it.
The phone is completly dead.. using sp flash tool i get up to 100% of the red loading bar and then it stops with a windos saying.

Storage type mismatch!
Scatter storage type is: HW_STORAGE_EMMC
Target storage type is: HW_STORAGE_NONE

This happens in DOWNLOAD, in FORMAT etc.

do you have any suggestion??

In the tutorial you mentioned a possible "technical solution.."
Where can i find details on that?
i thank you in advance for any suggestion you can give me..
Carlo

Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by Princewell2012(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
xtivin:

Good evening sir. I read ur comments and instructions here and am inspired. Pls i need ur help am in Lagos. Iyanapaja precisely. Where can i get you? Thank you.
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by Princewell2012(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hello sir good evening. Your doing a very good Job here i must tell you. But sir are you in Lagos i will like to see you in person. I cincrerely needs your assistant. Thank you. God bless you.
Re: Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device by firmwarefile(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you want to download Jio f90 flash file, you can visit the link
https://firmwareflashfiles.com/lyf-f90m/jio

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House / Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release / What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.