Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Wats Up With Product G&b, City High And Jimmy Cozier? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wats Up With Product G&b, City High And Jimmy Cozier? (1565 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Releases 2 Singles - Get High And Itzova / Da-whizkid's Won Beri(finest) Freestyle; The High And Low! / Dr Frabz And Jimmy Flames-janglova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wats Up With Product G&b, City High And Jimmy Cozier? by nanaboi(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2006
Wateva happened to those guyz: Product G&B, Jimmy Cozier and City High?

Could it be mere coincidence that all of them were produced by Wyclef Jean and made known hits that were never followed up?

And they are all really good.
Re: Wats Up With Product G&b, City High And Jimmy Cozier? by samsick: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2006
Yes it's been a long time since any of them dropped something.I think the last time i heard Product G&B was CLOCK CLOCK which feat Wyclef Jean,Then City High i think a song which feat Eve.Hope they come out soon.Peace.
Re: Wats Up With Product G&b, City High And Jimmy Cozier? by gbadex1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2006
Product g& b, City High and Jimmy Cozier?

In the music world, they are known and considered as one-hit wonders.

IMHO, Wyclef Jean is not that good a producer. The same shit that happened to these 3, happened to Canibus. Seems to me he's not good at following up albums.

(1) (Reply)

Questionmark Ent. Present Harry Song's New Single - Dj Puti Fire / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Fuelsubsidy Removal / Mo’cheddah Releases New Single. New Album Drops Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.