Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems (61627 Views)

Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by oluspicy: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2016
End times pastors founding End time churches everywhere... Infact making Christianity commercialized.
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Araoluwa005(m): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Flashh:

you need to read it to the end
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2016
I just lost two tooths, oh! sorry, I mean teeth while laughing.
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by youngdazzle(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by adebowales: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Christian don finish I just dey laugh when it comes to their miracle session Dada teriba fun Dada
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by repentance1(m): 1:51am On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I's just jejely viewing pictures on instagram and I saw this grin grin grin
Lmao

They offer problems to their members

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIIvyIVAC50/

End time chirches
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Jesuslvzme(m): 2:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Haba pastor incharge,Is only God that can safe us in these 21st century churches.meanwhile i'm NLder newcomer greetings to all NLder i will be very grateful if i can find someone welcome me
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by PeachyP(f): 2:18am On Jul 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by linearity: 2:19am On Jul 25, 2016
They were been honest for a change, 99.9% of our problems are man made and self inflicted.

In pursuit of any solution; if we can pause, then realize that our current problem is self-inflicted (kind of....self-offered), we will be 50% closer to the solution.
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by evy1(m): 3:09am On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Only In Ghana

Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by VoteFynestboi(f): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Even with all these Ghana posters up and down their pastors are still broke unlyk d ones here..but y?
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by mikron(m): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2016
cheesy

Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Evina(f): 4:07am On Jul 25, 2016
AndreRose:
Lol... sometimes you get confused in English. am sure they meant solution.

Or that they offer problems to your enemies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by smileysmiley(f): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Dahjhi:
You mean carry your problems and be come n be going? cheesy cheesy
hahahahahha... anyhow o as long as carry and go is there
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Akjr(m): 4:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Girl360:
undecided
ur people.... X dah ur church? Peeace
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Shome36(m): 5:11am On Jul 25, 2016
I don't understand Christianity sometimes

It's more like a business, which people are just doing it to make money

why all the advert ? Damn!! it's just a business
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by chuka250: 5:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by cornel994(m): 5:46am On Jul 25, 2016

Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Girl360(f): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2016
cornel994:
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Girl360(f): 6:11am On Jul 25, 2016
undecided grin
Akjr:
ur people.... X dah ur church? Peeace
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by mekybabe1: 6:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Lol! The guy who did the printing should be flogged. Maybe they are all illiterates sha but the literate people should stop and inform them of the typo error on it.
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by kestolove95(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Wetin we knw go see for christianity?
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by twheeny(f): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2016
English na the problem [color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Akjr(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Girl360:
undecided grin
hahahaha. Y u hiding ur church identity.. I heard 73% of ghana atend d church.

Peace
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by Girl360(f): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Akjr:
hahahaha. Y u hiding ur church identity.. I heard 73% of ghana atend d church.

Peace
Lol. Funny you
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by AndreRose(f): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Evina:

Or that they offer problems to your enemies cheesy
maybe.
Re: Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems by MissSlimbody(f): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2016
faruz:
End time church.

meanwhile nairaland and cloudflare error.... grin
I thought I was the only one experiencing that "cloudflare error" nonsense.
Cc: Seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This / Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? / Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.