Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Road Map To Obudu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Map To Obudu (4652 Views)

Enquiries: Visit To Obudu Cattle Ranch / A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch / Digital Map Of Nigeria / Cities And Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Map To Obudu by Mazi(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2006
Can someone please help me with a link or something on a latest copy of a road map to Obudu town, in Cross River.
I am planning a road trip with the family either from Abuja or PH.

Thanks Guys.

Re: Road Map To Obudu by Hotstepper(f): 5:17am On Feb 26, 2006
does 9ja have a road map or u want sum1 dat knowz where about da place u wanna visit, 2 help u out cuz i don't think such thigz exist in 9ja, hmm i can be wrong though, letz wait 4 others 2 contrbute tongue
Re: Road Map To Obudu by Txlonghorn(m): 5:21am On Feb 26, 2006
You can get you one of those GPS locators, the pretty cheap these days.
Re: Road Map To Obudu by Mazi(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2006
@Hotstepper

Nigeria does have a road map. I am only searching for a more recent and free one on the web.
My last option will be to buy one. I am not sure, it'll be an updated one. I saw a lot of them while in school.

Anyway, I still have some time before I would have to visit a bookshop.

Re: Road Map To Obudu by alabiyemmy(m): 2:53am On Dec 16, 2006
Sir/Ma,

We are happy to bring to your notice once again that something new has just come out of
the stable of your favourite organisation - Third Dimension Technologies. We earlier on
brought to you nationwide driving directions, address search, find my nearest, point of
interest search etc on our website www.ceaser-web.com.

The accolade has been resounding, with over 3,000 worldwide viewers on our website
monthly, we cant stop giving out more to the satisfaction of our users who day in day out
send us messages of goodwill commending our effort at supporting nation building.

We are here again, this time with our range of GPS based maps and software. We build and
maintain the most comprehensive, accurate and updated GPS maps of NIGERIA, on any GPS
platform. We build routable and non - routable maps for the entire country, we also build
routable maps for various cities nationwide, these maps can be uploaded to your GPS
device as easily as you want it. Why not talk to us?

Our map features includes:

POI layers

All major landmarks have been mapped and shown on our maps, example, bus stops, schools,
banks, shopping plaza, gas stations etc

Routing

Ability to route from one point to the other.

Searching

Superb search capabilities and many more.

What do you have to do to reap from this innovative venture? We are happy to discuss with
you or your organisation on how we can load this maps into your existing GPS devices or
rather still, buy from us, bundled with the maps you desire.

A trial will convinve you, we are sure you were convinced with the internet based
applications, the use and feedback has been overwhelming. Try us once again and you will
never be disspointed.

For enquiries, please email: alabiyemmy@3dtechnologies.org or alabiyemmy@ceaser-web.com
or call 01-8975616.

Please forward to as many as you know require our services.

Regards,

Alabi Yemmy.
MD/CEO
3DT
LAGOS, LONDON, NEW YORK.
Re: Road Map To Obudu by LondonCool(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2006
If you are coming from PH then you need to take the PH-Aba-Ikot Ekpene-Itu-Calabar Express Way up to the Odukpani Junction near Calabar and Navigate upwards on the Calabar-Ikom Express way to Ikom. When you get to Ikom you take the Ikom-Obudu Rd at Ikom to Obudu .If you intend to go to the Obudu Cattle Ranch it is not in Obudu Town but in Obanlinku Local Government.
Re: Road Map To Obudu by alabiyemmy(m): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2006
@ All

Check our route finding application result: -

http://www.ceaser-web.com/cm/maps/multipointroutedb_asp/direction_redirect.asp?startlocation=Port+Harcourt%2CRivers&endlocation=Obanlike%2CCross+River&confirm=Confirm+%26+Generate+Direction&y1=4.778333&x1=7.011667&y2=6.6&x2=9.25

Re: Road Map To Obudu by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2006
go to google maps,i think its better,cause they actually indicate the towns and states you would pass before you get there.
Re: Road Map To Obudu by alabiyemmy(m): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2006
@Thoniaslim

Google maps show you directions to travel within Nigeria? You are more than 100% wrong.

Noone does it better than us www.ceaser-web.com

The first and only route finding map based application/website in Africa. Authentic.
Re: Road Map To Obudu by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2006
really,thanks for the info,you can as well say your just trying to advertise your group or company.
Re: Road Map To Obudu by alabiyemmy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2006
No - I am not advertising, I am just replying to a posting in here.
Re: Road Map To Obudu by heyma: 4:12am On May 22, 2007
Off-topic. but do you know any airline that flys to obudu.
Re: Road Map To Obudu by LondonCool(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2007
heyma:

Off-topic. but do you know any airline that flys to obudu.

Aero Contractors fly from Calabar to Obudu everyday
Re: Road Map To Obudu by heyma: 4:27pm On May 22, 2007
Re: Road Map To Obudu by Iretia(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2008
here is a map from Lagos to Obudu that i generated on MapNTL.com Stop and appreciate the cartographic rendition of the map. Actually you too can generate a route finder to anywhere in Nigeria. It is easy to use and quite customer centric

(1) (Reply)

See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria / Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please / Lithuania Embassy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.