Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,272 members, 7,842,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What You Must Do Before Proposing Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Must Do Before Proposing Marriage (325 Views)

Does Age Difference Really Matter Before Proposing? / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing / See What This Kenya Did Before Proposing To His Girlfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Do Before Proposing Marriage by nwanyiezechukwu: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmm… what is that?
Get financial stability, of course! No right-sensed human being will enjoy dating, not to talk of getting into marriage without cash to do what they should do and so, in order to help you neatly avoid some embarrassments and heartaches, I’ll kindly introduce you to how I make some huge sums of cash monthly and you know what? It is from the comfort of my house J!
Like many people around the world, I don’t hate money. In short, the Word says money answers all things (Ecclesiastes 10:19)*. So why wouldn’t I take advantage of it?
Now you see, there’s hardly any telling the extent of what money could help you do. Apart from having a smooth relationship, you could advance from that to helping the poor, making your family proud of you, and even to (the biggest) doing big things for the Gospel. You can do all these and more with the power (yes! I mean power) of money.
Here is my story: I am one whose footsteps are ordered by the Lord and as such, I always go the right way and so, shortly after graduating from the prestigious University of Nigeria with a BSc in Industrial Technical Education (specializing on Electrical and Electronics Technology), I decided to set up systems around me which would bring to me streams of residual income and look what I got!
I mean, this is not ‘residual’ at all for a lot of people. I know of many University graduates who haven’t began boasting of a #100k monthly salary not to talk of another source of regular income L.
You know, it has never been my way to complain about a harsh economic system as regards its dealing with me-I can NEVER be in a position to do that: I’ll always know what to do in order to rise above the tides.
Take for example, during my NYSC days and just before my wedding, I got into a cool business. I say it was cool for it was able to fulfill the initial financial demands for the ceremony and so, although my fiancé (my husband now) was still a University student and it didn’t seem we would have a big event, we ended up having a mega celebration with reception at a renowned hotel, attracting dignitaries from different walks of life who were also given state-of-the-art reception during the party. Thanks to what I found then.
How about what I have found now? Phew!
Well my new discovery will help anyone and I mean anyone who is able to read this post and who gets to hear about it, to rake in a minimum of #150,000 into his/her bank account monthly and all this is with clean hands-I mean, legally.
Now, I tell you that even if you aren’t a computer guru, even if you have no laptop and you are even only browsing with your friend’s phone right now, you’ll easily be able to follow this very simple system and afterwards, sing your own song of victory over money.
Therefore, in order to take advantage of this opportunity which has come your way miraculously (I bet you, it is a blessing from God), you will make a one-time pea-sized deposit of #5,000 (five thousand naira) into:
Nwokoma Ogechi N.
Fidelity Bank
It is called pea-sized because it is next to nothing compared to the amount of cash you’ll be making monthly (even daily) once you set up the system that I will teach you to set up.
Okay! When you have made the deposit, send the following:
1) The receipt number for payment or the transaction ID
2) Your email address
to ogechinwokoma@gmail.com and in a matter of minutes, a guide to setting up your continual money making system will hit your e-box (email).
To your wellbeing

Ogechi Nwokoma
+2347037476455

NB: This offer of #5,000 is open just from now till the 31st of August 2016 after which prices will be reviewed upwards.
*Money, no matter how much isn’t enough for life and so, your wealth accumulation has to be based on the Word-be saved first (Romans 10:9-10). If not, money would indeed answer all things for you but might help you get into bigger problems since man without God is just a load of problems. Also, once you are saved, ensure you attend a Word based Church (if you aren’t sure which to attend, you could contact me to help you out here) where you’ll be taught the Word of God and therefore, grow. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Serve As One Of The Men In Suit During One's Ex Wedding ? / Helpful Tips / Fear Has Two Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.