Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Is This Racist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Racist? (2135 Views)

A Nigerian And A White Guy Exchange Hilarious Racist Jabs On Twitter / White Girl Trying To Look Sexy And Racist But Got Served / Racist White Girl Gets Embarrassed(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Racist? by Israellb(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jangbajantis:
I'm a math teacher and this thread doesn't add or solve anything. undecided
And those this look like a Science or a Mathematical thread to you? undecided
Re: Is This Racist? by Zwchicka(f): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
]Why so ignorant?

White men dont like plump women, generally and think they are ugly
Black men like plump women and think they are the most beautiful

I am white, so i tend towards white men beauty standard. If black men call me beautiful, i would just feel fat and ugly

That's a fallacy. Not all black women are plump. Black women have nice bodies and now it's the in thing now to have small waist and curvy ass hence kim k and co did it and a lot of white women and other women want the typical curvy figure of black women. I am not talking about plump/fat.

Honestly some men will say anything to get in your pants and hope those men telling u how cute you are have papers

Btw why are you pretending to be white?

1 Like

Re: Is This Racist? by vicstar(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Boy! grin I done wasted my time

sorry tongue blame it on da weeed embarassed
Re: Is This Racist? by emmyluizzz: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
When black men throw me compliments like 'hey girl, u are such a looker. You fiiiiine(usually stressed)' i end up feeling ugly or fat.
Standards of attractiveness differ, so.... i am not saying black women are ugly, because i understand how they are packed. Cultures differ, i would most times pass for ugly if i had a black woman's body type in white culture that is

ok I'm black..and I tink u are ugly...are u okay now.....irrelevant treads everywhere...mtchewww
Re: Is This Racist? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
vicstar:

sorry tongue blame it on da weeed embarassed
Vic cry please tell me something
..... you don't take it ta keep yer figure? cry
Re: Is This Racist? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Zwchicka:

That's a fallacy. Not all black women are plump. Black women have nice bodies and now it's the in thing now to have small waist and curvy ass hence kim k and co did it and a lot of white women and other women want the typical curvy figure of black women. I am not talking about plump/fat.

Honestly some men will say anything to get in your pants and hope those men telling u how cute you are have papers

Btw why are you pretending to be white?
I am not fat okay? No one is using me for anything. Don't act like you know A about me
Re: Is This Racist? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Wrong. They like Black women in all sizes/colors body and face types.
.........you need 2 pay more attention to the world around you.
Leave the exceptions ma'am. We are talking general rule except you are addicted to self delusion haha
Re: Is This Racist? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Leave the exceptions ma'am. We are talking general rule except you are addicted to self delusion haha
[That is the general rule.
White men /non Black men view Black women as attractive and pursue them.

❤BUT it stand 2 reason that it is the minority,
interracial relationships/marriage will always be the minority.
......❤People generally date their race.

Re: Is This Racist? by filly21: 2:53am On Jul 25, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Haha..yeah, I kept hitting the submit button. Even I was surprised that it made triple posts.

and your point is....??
Re: Is This Racist? by vicstar(m): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Vic cry please tell me something
..... you don't take it ta keep yer figure? cry

• • • • • Lol that figure is natural cool I take it when am pretty worried cry
Re: Is This Racist? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2016
filly21:

and your point is....??

Nope. I must not a make point.

Permit me for finding hitting the submit button thrice due to poor Internet connection and seeing my response posted three times Hilarious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Shocking Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes / The 6 Types Of Local Prostitutes And Where They Work (photos) / Omg See Woman With Largest Breast In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.