Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Is The Average Height For A Male? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Average Height For A Male? (1059 Views)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Is This A Perfect Height For A Guy? / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Height For A Male? by deskhal(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Most girls always say the perfect height is 6'0. Well, not every guy has a tall gene.
This is what i think.
5'7 and below is short for a guy
5'8-5'11 is average
6'0-whatsoever is tall
Im 5'10 which is average. What about you?
Re: What Is The Average Height For A Male? by Sexxkillz: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nah only you dey ask question, nah only you dey answer.
Re: What Is The Average Height For A Male? by MasterJayJay: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
No be the same ruler dem dey use measure both male and female. undecided

Average is average irrespective of the gender.
Re: What Is The Average Height For A Male? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2016
grin I like tall men(preferably 5'10 and up) . But not tall and slim slim like a almost a walking sticks ehn...

Average height is 5'9 sha...

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Average Height For A Male? by dannyben5: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2016
[b][/b]
Sexxkillz:
Nah only you dey ask question, nah only you dey answer.
Sexxkillz:
[color=#000030]Nah only you dey ask question, nah only you dey answer.
[/color]
Sexxkillz:
Nah only you dey ask question, nah only you dey answer. guy i tire o
Re: What Is The Average Height For A Male? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2016
I'm a 5 footer, I learned to love myself just in loving memory of FIFE Dawg (a tribe called quest member).

I love Fife and the way he talks about being 5ft in almost all of his rhymes.

R.I.P FIFE DAWG

Qtip, Saheed and me miss you.
Re: What Is The Average Height For A Male? by LuveU2(f): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2016
aaronson:
I'm a 5 footer, I learned to love myself just in loving memory of FIFE Dawg (a tribe called quest member).

I love Fife and the way he talks about being 5ft in almost all of his rhymes.

R.I.P FIFE DAWG

Qtip, Saheed and me miss you.
wow confident people are attractive.

aNYway, Dear you have to vote for ur boy Falconey today for mr nairaland. You dont have to worry about being notified, i will notify u.smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Height For A Male? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2016
This op dey lie.Na 4 feet be his height.Complex issue.
Re: What Is The Average Height For A Male? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2016
well, I'm 5'9. And honestly,Ion understand why my sisters and mum keep fighting with me cos I'm gyming... They're always like ''You're short, and you are building muscle, you want to be shorter''. Nawa sha
Re: What Is The Average Height For A Male? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2016
lool... I'm 6'5 tho' cool
Re: What Is The Average Height For A Male? by deskhal(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Type your height or move along midget. Go look for some punnani.
Love Machine:
This op dey lie.Na 4 feet be his height.Complex issue.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How These Famous Nigerian Men Would Look If They Had Dreadlocks / I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. / If You Have Not Experienced These Things, You’ve Not Attended A Nigerian Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.