Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? (3821 Views)

Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? / Have You Heard That We Changed The Zodiac Signs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Lexxyburg(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yeah my love but nearly done.. grin I sent u msg on whatsapp earlier.. Hope u saw it kiss

Miss u.
Haven't touched my phone today though, will check later. Then we can chat while you are home. cool
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by davbravo(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2016
PigMeat:
The Scales September 23 - October 22 As their zodiac signs and meanings would indicate, Libra's are all about balance, justice, equanimity and stability. They easily surround themselves with harmony and beauty, but sometimes go to extremes to do so if their goals are unreasonable or unhealthy. With Venus as their ruling planet, Libra's are very understanding, caring, and often the champion of underdogs. They have keen intuitions, but often don't give themselves enough credit for their perceptions. They can be quiet and shy if not persuaded to come out of their shell. Ironically and in spite of their introverted nature they make excellent debaters, often proving a point from out of seemingly nowhere.
Very true
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by srrrr(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2016
MrRichmond:

the zodiac is part of a larger discipline of meta physics and psychology known as astrology which was invented thousands of years ago, it can be traced back all the way to ancient Egypt and even further than that, the Knowledge of the celestial bodies and their effect upon mankind as some archaeologist put it is as old as man himself.
Examine the traits of the symbols, compare with your own character, be honest with yourself and have an open mind. Before jumping to irrational conclusions...
Guy, these zodiac rubbish are FAKE. i've checked all.
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by iykekelvins(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2016
davbravo:
Very true
David, most brilliant

Baba for the girls! I hail sir!
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Haven't touched my phone today though, will check later. Then we can chat while you are home. cool

Yes my love.... kiss

Any plans for today? grin
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Lexxyburg(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes my love.... kiss

Any plans for today? grin
Big plans. Talk to you and finish up some work. Its a Monday lol.
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Big plans. Talk to you and finish up some work. Its a Monday lol.

grin kissokies... Catch u soon then...
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by omicpet(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:

How is this not true about me... I've always known this about myself... I'm a very lazy person but don't be fooled... I can accomplish a task of 100 hours in 10 hours so i can spend 90 hours being lazy...

Oh... I make friends easily... Our charm offensive is on god level yo!!!

P.s
might not apply to other aquarians... But it does in my case...

touche mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by davbravo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
David, most brilliant

Baba for the girls! I hail sir!
lol, Baba for the girls bawo...
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by tens4real(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
proudly Capricorn!!
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Checked86: 1:03am On Jul 26, 2016
PigMeat:
The Centaur November 22 - December 21
Here we have the philosopher among the
zodiac signs and meanings. Like the
Scorpio, they have great ability for focus,
and can be very intense. However, they
must channel their energy or they will waste time and wear themselves out
going in too many directions at once. They
are not very patient and expect quick
results. However, when encountered with
failure they make extreme comeback's
often against incredible odds. They make loyal friends and lovers, but they do not
handle commitment well as they refuse to
be tied down while chasing philosophical
pursuits.
Here we are.
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Ofoegbus(m): 12:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Here are the 12 zodiac signs, along with their symbols:

Aries (March 21 - April 19) - Ram

Taurus (April 20 - May 20) - Bull

Gemini (May 21 - June 20) - Twins

Cancer (June 21 - July 22) - Crab

Leo (July 23 - August 22) - Lion

Virgo (August 23 - September 22) - Virgin

Libra (September 23 - October 22) - Scales

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) - Scorpion

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) - Archer

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19) - Goat

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18) - Water Bearer

Pisces (February 19 - March 20) - Fish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!: JAMB Activates Portal For 2019 UTME Results / Good News-unijos Registration / Need Info On Predegree Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.