Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles (62456 Views)

Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding / Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Taeewo:
Ur mom said president, but Obasanjo was the former presido...
Hi. At ur siggy, do you help with posting?
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Taeewo(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2016
MissHatey:
Hi. At ur siggy, do you help with posting?
No
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by danigbo(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice one
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by chuose: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Omudia:
OBJ looks like my wicked auntie undecided

Oh Boy you wicked oh, how u go say man resemble woman grin
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 25, 2016
all those passengers ehn .. they wee be struggling to breathe .. obj haf inhaled all the oxygen .
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Jangbajantis: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Obj is getting uglier.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by talktonase(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Obasanjo the most ugly president in the history of Nigeria
He is the best president Nigeria ever had...Fine man like you try to be president nah make we see.

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by prstge007: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2016
textilemania:

I read the post again, he never said he wore his best dress!, undecided undecided undecided
He didn't meet a serving president, OBJ is an EX-president.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by bewla(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2016
nmreports:
Mum's are usually right. Get wisdom from them.
and dad are always dullad abi
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by xreal: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2016
I love this picture and caption.

GOD bless your mum.

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2016
I know dis guy its dat not an.. Sorry cnt disclose his name
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Proffdada: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
ugliest not "most ugly" . na night school you go? undecided

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by demzey(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Buh u'r looking unkept with this ur bushy beard and uncombed hair

Lol guess he's vying for d latest trend #bigbeardgang
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by sinaj(f): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2016
hakeem4:
Obasanjo will sniff in your destiny with his nose

Nice picture tho

Wicked boy

U dnt have respect for ur ex presido abi cheesy

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by SIRKAY98(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
very good. so na ur best dressing be dis? . happy for u sha

Atleast it caught him unaware
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Kruzilano(m): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Bluetooth2:

Can you tell us what your handsome father has achieved in his entire life ?
choi... No gu u wicked.. U just spoilt this guy day very early on a monday morrin.. Hahahaha.... Buh istandwitbuhari u sef over tlk..

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Dapsin2901: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2016
i love this
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by ikeonyeka(f): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Mum shld ve told you to work smart and hard, so that you can be d President instead of dreaming to meet one.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by nmreports: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2016
bewla:
and dad are always dullad abi

Was dad ever in this equation?. IS there anywhere the owner of the thread mentioned dad.
Please are we talking about dad.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by GodwyneDuke99(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2016
textilemania:

I read the post again, he never said he wore his best dress!, undecided undecided undecided
Logically is that the kind of Dress you would be having in mind to meet with a president either current or former!
I guess he's regreting for not adhering to his Mom candid advise!
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Aroh48(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Obj is a very handsome man.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by seguno2: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2016
textilemania:

Nor mind the aproko amebo people.
Make e nor go find president wey im go snap selfie with oh.
Maybe the guy simply has comprehension problem.

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by maxwell767(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Pamelayoung:
I thought I was the only one that saw that mangrove surrounding that ugly laughter....

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Without the ''Ugly'' Obasanjo, who knows, u might not hav been able to post this comment on nairaland.

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Pamelayoung:
u deserve a slap, because u don't keep beards doesn't mean others should join u to shave theirs, everybody have his or her own life to live, i must not be like u

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by loomer: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

Him say dress well, him no talk say dress your best

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by seguno2: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I never said he wore his best dressing too

You must have forgotten about what you posted below.

PrettyCrystal:

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by DeltaOil: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Firmjudge:
Who deleted my comment on frontpage towards that guy insulting upandan.

Ohooo the MOD is tribalistic he allows his fellow tribes man to insult others.

nonsense.

Freedom4us this your ban na wa true true

Guys no worry, as I don tell the MODS.
Make them continue to dey treat us anyhow.
But make dem sabi say

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by justicejay(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Obasanjo is the most ugly rich man I ever see.
People always say if money dey, na every body fyn. But not applicable to OBJ

Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo)