Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) (7043 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by mhere: 5:57am On Jul 25, 2016
See Kasala grin... I can't laugh but cry for this man
Take heart my follow husband

My problem may seem trivial or humorous,
but it’s causing me great distress.

[img]http://drexpert.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/man-on-bed.gif[/img]
My wife has effectively imposed
an 8.30pm bedtime on me.

She recently got a new job which
means she has to get up at 5am every day.

She wants to get eight hours’ sleep,
so she has to be in bed by 9pm.

She also requires half an hour in
the bathroom to get ready,
and hates to be disturbed once she is in bed,
which means I have to retire before her.

She literally hands me my night wear
at 8.15pm

I have tried suggesting that I come to bed
quietly at 10pm, but she’s insistent we follow
her rules. How can I resolve this?

My problem is Most time I come back late
because of lagos holdup and we don't
have sex except on Saturday night.

I need your advice

Source: http://drexpert.info/my-wife-makes-me-go-to-bed-at-8-30-every-night/
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Fadman4real(m): 6:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Lol end time wife

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by cornel994(m): 6:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Lol, my brethren below will advice u cheesy grin
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Lilprincey(m): 6:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Who is marrying who? Cuz i don't understand. If u ask me the marriage is heading on the road of divorce..

5 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Ayomel(m): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2016
I think it's ok for now. Go with the flow to save your marriage, things will surely change after some times. So be patient.
And hope her job is better than yours to be giving you such condition

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by yakbauer: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Dude, this is delicate in as much as it sounds trivial.
So far I think you've made all th right decisions by even suggesting to come to bed quietly at ur own convenience, y she still insists is surprising. Well the obvious reason is she needs to cuddle to sleep. But with her rules, she wants to eat her cake and have it. But she needs to cut some slack na, what about Fri, does she also insist on going to bed early? Well, a hubby can never "completely" please a wife. This is not even talking about d sex part, which will obviously dwindle since both of y'all work.
I wouldn't wanna give an advise that'll later backfire.
But hypothetically speaking, If I were u, I'll stand my ground on coming to bed at my own convenient time. I'll be stubborn about sex, make d best outta weekends by expanding d duration starting from Fri going all d way to Sundays.
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by yakbauer: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Dude, this is delicate in as much as it sounds trivial.
So far I think you've made all th right decisions by even suggesting to come to bed quietly at ur own convenience, y she still insists is surprising. Well the obvious reason is she needs to cuddle to sleep. But with her rules, she wants to eat her cake and have it. But the needs to cut so slack na, what about Fri, does she also insist on going to bed early? Well, a hubby can never "completely" please a wife. This is not even talking about d sex part, which will obviously dwindle since both of y'all work.
I wouldn't wanna give an advise that'll later backfire.
But hypothetically speaking, If I were u, I'll first talk to my wife about it, if you insists, then I'll stand my ground on coming to bed at my own convenient time. I'll be stubborn about sex, make d best outta weekends by expanding d duration starting from Fri going all d way to Sundays.
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Tenkobos(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Your wife abi your husband?

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2016
grin well tats very stressful to think like ur juz like her child. Rule is rule...

Give her sleeping pills sha so she can sleep on time without u all d time sleeping next to her as early as 8.30 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by eleko1: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Good boy. simply follow her R/R..She want the best for u. Good Am great/good pipu of Romancelanders.Think and believe Iamdotune.He's our own

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2016
How is that my problem?
Settle ur family issues
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by paschal47(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2016
it's simple! must you sleep on the bed? sleep in the parlour oga.

give her 5 days she would wake you around 2am

#abi na one room apartment?

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by mhere: 6:46am On Jul 25, 2016
EastGold:
How is that my problem?

Settle ur family issues

oga.....
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by ButterFrost212(f): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin this is just wrong, why would your wife impose bedtime on you, are you a kid? Better grow up and put a strong foot down against the stupid rule, else this would be the beginning of terrible things to come in the marriage

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by GoldenJAT(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2016
she is taking u 4 a ride.. (case opened and closed).. if u don't like it, tell her and be firm with it.. or u keep on enjoying sleeping by d said time. and 2 any moderator finding it a thing of joy 2b banning me up and down without any necessary provocation, remember that is also CORRUPTION!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by njiasi30(f): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Hahahaha grin cheesy abeg I no get strength to laugh oh. cheesy probably he's d soft type dat a woman can trample on. I just dey pity d man BC more is yet to come if he does nt stand up as a man. cheesy
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by 400billionman: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Nah she pay ur bride price ?
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Heryorh: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2016
shaiii....see mata ooo...
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Badtguyy(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Some of the nigga's given advice here don't even have a wife, Am just gonna sip ma alomo jejely
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Ddonoflife(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
y nt make her go to bed by 7.30 and enjoy ursef
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice image kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by babyfaceafrica: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2016
You are the wife and she is the husband..spinless guy!!!!
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by nuelzz04(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin......ur husband makes u sleep by 8.30pm u mean...... Biko change d topic .....Tanchu cheesy
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by akankemi1(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2016
stop her from calling you baby, and she will stop treating you like a baby
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2016
cant u see, she wants u to be energertic to make more love to her more efficiently, let me guess he cant....do 'it'
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sleep in another room.
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by mhere: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Sleep in another room.
grin
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by benzics(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by mhere: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
cant u see, she wants u to be energertic to make more love to her more efficiently, let me guess he cant....do 'it'

what do you mean ?
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by NameChecker: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
ok
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Richy4(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
She was practically displaying who was the Boss in that relationship.....Who was wearing the bigger trouser....
Re: Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
mhere:

what do you mean ?
U dont need to think about my comment too much, when i wrote it i was thinking of my gf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church / What Can I Do With 400k / What Is Love Called In Languages You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.