Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

#ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc (15959 Views)

Uwajamogu Of Okigwe To Replace Ekweremadu As Deputy Senate President / Imorerun‬:see All UNCONFIRMED Unit By Unit Results As They Come In / #imorerun:follow All LIVE Updates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by tundexijim(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

AFONJA is looking for likes and shares tongue

Don't tell me u registered that moniker because of yorubas...
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by jrusky(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice and Yoruba are the Fulani and Hausa slaves ins't my people

If any body from East come here again I repeat if anybody from my own region East come here again and call Yoruba Fulani or Hausa slaves that day that person will hate herself or himself.

Shameless things. Kettle calling charcoal black. Grand slaves calling mere housemaid slave.
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Pidggin(f): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
When elections were held in all SS States we defended our votes despite military might of the government but SE are so easy to manipulate Sha, hmm if no bi say I dey speak the language I for don curse dem finish. Una no get mind Sha tufiakwa. Ndi Igbo onye mey gi smh

1 Like

Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Abagworo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
MadCow1:
Nobody actually gives a Rats assse about Imo State except Berem and Abagworo who are both on Rochas Aji Amu Okorocha's payroll.

Rochas cannot afford to pay me and moreover Imo is my State hence my interest in the happenings there. My major problem on this forum is that I am very blunt and tell things the way they are. Before the 2015 gubernatorial election I told Nairalanders that Okorocha will win everywhere except Mbaise and I rightfully predicted that Owerri people will rather vote Okorocha than vote Ihedioha mainly because Ihedioha is too clannish with the wrong belief that Mbaise alone will make him Governor. If Ihedioha contests election 10 times he will still not win anywhere outside 3 Mbaise LGAs because of his clannish nature.

I will still keep giving my analysis in future ( If God helps me resist the temptation of joining politics) and they will be at least 90% accurate.

5 Likes

Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by kahal29: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin

The boss himself... . I hail Oooo
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Abagworo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pidggin:
When elections were held in all SS States we defended our votes despite military might of the government but SE are so easy to manipulate Sha, hmm if no bi say I dey speak the language I for don curse dem finish. Una no get mind Sha tufiakwa. Ndi Igbo onye mey gi smh

Nobody can claim to defend votes more than Imo State. Go check the history. Rochas Okorocha defeated incumbent PDP Governor with less popular APGA and the people defended his votes. Even during 2015 elections Okorocha defeated the federal might with the masses.

PDP can never win a free and fair election in Imo State. Forget all the lies and propaganda you read on Vanguard, Thisday and Nairaland as they are baseless and nonexistent when on ground as a neutral person. If you visit a PDP apologist in Imo he will spend his whole day denying or dismissing Okorocha's glaring achievements and will present a bad picture of the State to an extent that you will be wondering if he's crazy.

6 Likes

Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by DWJOBScom(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
MadCow1:
Nobody actually gives a Rats assse about Imo State except Berem and Abagworo who are both on Rochas Aji Amu Okorocha's payroll.

Nnaa nwayo o
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Damianjnr(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
As if we didn't know what happened in Obowo Lga, wia he came with thugs and made away with the original results. Well dy shall meet at Appeal court....
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Damianjnr(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Baba dis election wasn't free and fair, wt was holding d returning officers after d election has bin held. Imagine d came by 1am d following morning, wt was dia motives?

Nobody can claim to defend votes more than Imo State. Go check the history. Rochas Okorocha defeated incumbent PDP Governor with less popular APGA and the people defended his votes. Even during 2015 elections Okorocha defeated the federal might with the masses.

PDP can never win a free and fair election in Imo State. Forget all the lies and propaganda you read on Vanguard, Thisday and Nairaland as they are baseless and nonexistent when on ground as a neutral person. If you visit a PDP apologist in Imo he will spend his whole day denying or dismissing Okorocha's glaring achievements and will present a bad picture of the State to an extent that you will be wondering if he's crazy.[/quote]
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by MadCow1: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Rochas cannot afford to pay me and moreover Imo is my State hence my interest in the happenings there. My major problem on this forum is that I am very blunt and tell things the way they are. Before the 2015 gubernatorial election I told Nairalanders that Okorocha will win everywhere except Mbaise and I rightfully predicted that Owerri people will rather vote Okorocha than vote Ihedioha mainly because Ihedioha is too clannish with the wrong belief that Mbaise alone will make him Governor. If Ihedioha contests election 10 times he will still not win anywhere outside 3 Mbaise LGAs because of his clannish nature.

I will still keep giving my analysis in future ( If God helps me resist the temptation of joining politics) and they will be at least 90% accurate.

I can Respect that!

But you are a Rochas defender and I am yet to see you criticize him despite the obvious.
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by cochexky: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
ststyreal:

Y not say share if we don't want APC to win IMO state and see how many shares u will get, even your likes self na just 3 smhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRO ARE YOU A PROPHET ? U JUST SPOKE MY MIND. TNX.
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by bigbigger8(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
alphamodel1:
Okorocha should go and sit down!

I feel ur pain bro. Okorocha is d MAN!
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
MadCow1:
This one can't do without mentioning Berem even when he's always ignored. Are you obsessed?
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by MadCow1: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
This one can't do without mentioning Berem even when he's always ignored. Are you obsessed?

Me obsessed with Berem?

Biitch Puleeeze! grin
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Me obsessed with Berem?

Biitch Puleeeze! grin
Okija juju, gone are the days when berem would always respond to your mentions. I dunno what your problem is with her because she has never wronged you on this forum. Why the sudden hatred? Why do you keep insulting her whenever Imo State or Rochas is mentioned?

For your information, berem is NOT under the payroll of Rochas Okorocha! She will always criticize Rochas when he hasn't done well.

Free that woman and stop insulting her!!
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by MadCow1: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Okija juju, gone are the days when berem would always respond to your mentions. I dunno what your problem is with her because she has never wronged you on this forum. Why the sudden hatred? Why do you keep insulting her whenever Imo State or Rochas is mentioned?

For your information, berem is NOT under the payroll of Rochas Okorocha! She will always criticize Rochas when he hasn't done well.

Free that woman and stop insulting her!!

I see you are now referring to yourself in the third person.. grin Continu.

And please don't get overly flattered, my reference to you was just to point out how you dickride Rochas and nothing else. How that translated to Hate and insult is between you and whatever it is you worship. Everybody knows you are a die hard supporter of Rochas, why then are you trying to make this into something it isn't because I said the truth? undecided undecided

I am sure you know Hate is an emotion. With regards to you, I hold ZERO EMOTIONS towards you. Not love, not hate, not even indifference. Stop trying to catch feelings from me.. That is an exercise in futility. I mentioned Abagworo and he didnt consider it that I loved or hated him..

Thanks for stopping by..
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by mekuilis(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmm. Its funny how people outside the scene perceive this man(Okorocha) to be a saint. I blame the PDP structure for this loss. They let Athan Achonu's popularity get into their head. APC won in just Umunachi ward,Obowo with 885 votes to PDP's 557 votes. All collating officers went missing from their collating centres around 2pm,their phones were switched off,only to surface at 1am. Prior to their appearance, Athan Achonu came to the INEC office and was greatly cheered by the crowd, Uwajumogu of APC came minutes later and recieved an award winning booing and jeering from the same crowd,he had to rush back into his car and drove off,same went for Hon. Chike Okafor,son of Obowo and House of Rep member and Uwajumogu's ally. Fast foward to 3am,in came Rochas with his retinue of soldiers who brutalized people and dispersed them,they carried out their scheme and out comes Uwajumogu as winner.
When they will come tumbling down,land grabbing Rochas Okorocha and his cronies,we all shall be here waiting. Waiting with their rewards in our hands.
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
MadCow1:

I see you are now referring to yourself in the third person.. grin Continu.

And please don't get overly flattered, my reference to you was just to point out how you dickride Rochas and nothing else. How that translated to Hate and insult is between you and whatever it is you worship. Everybody knows you are a die hard supporter of Rochas, why then are you trying to make this into something it isn't because I said the truth? undecided undecided

I am sure you know Hate is an emotion. With regards to you, I hold ZERO EMOTIONS towards you. Not love, not hate, not even indifference. Stop trying to catch feelings from me.. That is an exercise in futility. I mentioned Abagworo and he didnt consider it that I loved or hated him..

Thanks for stopping by..
Catching feelings from you indeed! angry

nonsense and ingredients!!

Stop disturbing my mentions. Shikena!!
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by MadCow1: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Catching feelings from you indeed! angry

nonsense and ingredients!!

Stop disturbing my mentions. Shikena!!

Okwa i fu go nu..

You should have left it at disturbing your mentions instead of trying to make this about love and hate and all that other bullshiit you were on.

Finally, I will reference you whenever I feel the need to... And lets keep it civil between us, last time i checked, me and you no get quarrel. cool
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Abagworo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
MadCow1:

I can Respect that!

But you are a Rochas defender and I am yet to see you criticize him despite the obvious.

Not only Rochas but people I know what they did while serving. This includes Chibuike Amaechi. I was born and had most of my life shuttling between Imo and Rivers State as my parents come from both States. I know how everything was before their emergence and I find it difficult ignoring lies fabricated against them by political opponents. We all know of how some blogs just got up one day to state that Okorocha used 600million to erect a tree, used 6 inch blocks to build flyover and recently used photoeditor to distort the real looks of the beautiful "tunnel " in Owerri. I just can't remain silent whilst I know the truth.

This was the flyover under construction which they claim he used 6 inch blocks.
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by MadCow1: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Not only Rochas but people I know what they did while serving. This includes Chibuike Amaechi. I was born and had most of my life shuttling between Imo and Rivers State as my parents come from both States. I know how everything was before their emergence and I find it difficult ignoring lies fabricated against them by political opponents. We all know of how some blogs just got up one day to state that Okorocha used 600million to erect a tree, used 6 inch blocks to build flyover and recently used photoeditor to distort the real looks of the beautiful "tunnel " in Owerri. I just can't remain silent whilst I know the truth.

This was the flyover under construction which they claim he used 6 inch blocks.

Amaechi you and I can agree on... BUT Rochas!!!!! Hells na!

Building street gates is not an achievement.

Wait!! Did you say there is a tunnel in Owerri? undecided undecided undecided Where?
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by kahal29: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
mekuilis:
Hmmm. Its funny how people outside the scene perceive this man(Okorocha) to be a saint. I blame the PDP structure for this loss. They let Athan Achonu's popularity get into their head. APC won in just Umunachi ward,Obowo with 885 votes to PDP's 557 votes. All collating officers went missing from their collating centres around 2pm,their phones were switched off,only to surface at 1am. Prior to their appearance, Athan Achonu came to the INEC office and was greatly cheered by the crowd, Uwajumogu of APC came minutes later and recieved an award winning booing and jeering from the same crowd,he had to rush back into his car and drove off,same went for Hon. Chike Okafor,son of Obowo and House of Rep member and Uwajumogu's ally. Fast foward to 3am,in came Rochas with his retinue of soldiers who brutalized people and dispersed them,they carried out their scheme and out comes Uwajumogu as winner.
When they will come tumbling down,land grabbing Rochas Okorocha and his cronies,we all shall be here waiting. Waiting with their rewards in our hands.

This is just the beginning........ like i said elsewhere.......... Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgement that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing.

Miss NgeneUkwenu first raised the alarm in this post

https://www.nairaland.com/2902864/supreme-court-ruling-wike-vs
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Abagworo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
mekuilis:

Sincerely PDP cannot win election in Imo without rigging or alternatively bringing out a very likable and impeccable personality with known track records. The reason is because we can hardly point out their achievements while they held sway. There is very high visibility of Rochas everywhere whether in form of free education, new school buildings, uncompleted hospitals, "China" Roads, Imo guards etc. These things trickle down to grassroots and we all feel them directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by MrALIVE: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
mekuilis:
keep narrating the nollywood movie!!! Shame on you guys that can't respect people's freedom of choice..is it a taboo for one to belong to any political party he chooses to..am glad that all this is happening so that some of you ethnic bigots that believed apc will never win in the south east will drop that notion
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by alphamodel1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
bigbigger8:

I feel ur pain bro. Okorocha is d MAN!
;Dok u win
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by mekuilis(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
MrALIVE:
keep narrating the nollywood movie!!! Shame on you guys that can't respect people's freedom of choice..is it a taboo for one to belong to any political party he chooses to..am glad that all this is happening so that some of you ethnic bigots that believed apc will never win in the south east will drop that notion
Now listen to me,you retarded worm. This is not about political parties,because Nigeria has no political parties but mere platforms. My issue is how much lies is being sold to dunces like you. People are been alienated from the right information and been fed propaganda,these guys team up later and clink glasses of wine while dimwits like you end up as foot soldiers. Onye apari dika gi!
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by govano(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
politics:a very dangerous game that turns a man into muster for the sake of victory. If only the truth will be told or allowed to be displayed like movie, Mr Governor Rochas Okorocha would be ashamed of himself, his conduct and the desperation.
If only I was not part of the election, i would have gladly clap for the governor. but the truth is that if the re-run elections are conducted 100 times on free and fair level without arresting of the electoral officials and subsequent intimidation and inducement, PDP will WIN on a very long margin.And the Governors is aware of this!!!

It makes my mind ache at the level we have been savagely short-changed by our leaders.
Those who are in politics will say the end justifies the means as long as the win, but the victory of Evil over good is short lived.The light will certainly prevail over the darkness,

We have lost every thing in this country as it stands today, from the military,police and Civil defense who offered "security", to INEC officials and the collection and returning officers.How i wish we had just a man among these aforementioned personnel with conscience and balls mr Governor would be remorseful if he too has conscience.

we are simply living in a very rotten society. A tree that bent with the wind will most likely survive the storm.
Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by Okeycima: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
mekuilis:
RESPECK oga ɩt seems like Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are on Ground when the shit W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ Going down. Anyway I will strongly advice you not †̥♥ argue with these people as most ☀̤̣̈̇f them are not on Ground and they will never understand what's happening. What I will tell imo PDP is †̥♥ put their House !Π order and shave off Greed and personal ambition (especially those from owerri and okiGwe zone) or face another defeat, all is set for another massive change ☀̤̣̈̇f Government from the masses decision, ΨђåƮ is missing is the willingness and support ☀̤̣̈̇f the bigwigs †̥♥ complete the missing part ☀̤̣̈̇f the puzzle

1 Like

Re: #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc by mekuilis(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Okeycima:
RESPECK oga ɩt seems like Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are on Ground when the shit W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ Going down. Anyway I will strongly advice you not †̥♥ argue with these people as most ☀̤̣̈̇f them are not on Ground and they will never understand what's happening. What I will tell imo PDP is †̥♥ put their House !Π order and shave off Greed and personal ambition (especially those from owerri and okiGwe zone) or face another defeat, all is set for another massive change ☀̤̣̈̇f Government from the masses decision, ΨђåƮ is missing is the willingness and support ☀̤̣̈̇f the bigwigs †̥♥ complete the missing part ☀̤̣̈̇f the puzzle

My exact thoughts brother. E concern them sha,na businessman I be. I only pity gullible people who waste their lives helping others achieve their selfish ambitions.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki / 'We Are Collecting Signatures For Saraki’s Impeachment' – Farouk Aliyu / Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.