Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery (16374 Views)

Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery by cyojunior1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nicholas007:

Bro do you know want it means to a General in Nigeria Army ? secondly I want you to correct that your illiterate spelling before I call your foolish illiterate . oya do am nah nah

Hey man ! Dat is deliberate.

Zombie would always support their master @ point of death ! Spotted

1 Like

Re: Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery by gare(f): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
DeRay98:

You forgot that Jonathan inherited a stable and rich purse with oil selling high, that he enjoyed sympathy and good will from all the first 4yrs of his 6yrs tenure, there was almost no opposition as AC was only SW party, until his lack of direction and resolve became evident to all that the "Ship's Captain" was not in control of his Ship.
You also forgot that it was GEJ's wife who started power tussle with and undermining Amaechi govt, that Amaechi was in PDP and he had to fight her and her husband who allowed his wife to fight a sitting govnor because Ameachi refused to be her puppet.

There was never anytime GEJ's wife wanted Amaechi as her puppet, please get your facts right, the issues they had was about the demolition of a water front in Okrika which she kicked against, I believe that issue was not properly manage from both side, but you seem to have digress from the main issues, which has to do PMB harrassing Fayose and Ekiti lawmakers.

I wouldn't want to go into Amaechi issues because I was never one of his fans, he may have done one or two sustainable projects but that doesn't justify the trillions he got from both IGR and federal allocation, there are still a lot he left uncompleted, there are some the money was disbursed but couldn't find the projects, some he sold Govt properties the money for the sales could not be found, people might call him all kind of names as there hero but he was never mine, with the kind of resources he had Rivers State would have being like Dubai.

We stand here and criticise the Federal Govt, but we leave the states and the LGA what did they all do with the money given to them. Or have we forgotten about the states ? So I would advice if there should be asking questions everybody should be asked or investigated.
Re: Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery by DeRay98(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
gare:

There was never anytime GEJ's wife wanted Amaechi as her puppet, please get your facts right, the issues they had was about the demolition of a water front in Okrika which she kicked against, I believe that issue was not properly manage from both side, but you seem to have digress from the main issues, which has to do PMB harrassing Fayose and Ekiti lawmakers.

I wouldn't want to go into Amaechi issues because I was never one of his fans, he may have done one or two sustainable projects but that doesn't justify the trillions he got from both IGR and federal allocation, there are still a lot he left uncompleted, there are some the money was disbursed but couldn't find the projects, some he sold Govt properties the money for the sales could not be found, people might call him all kind of names as there hero but he was never mine, with the kind of resources he had Rivers State would have being like Dubai.

We stand here and criticise the Federal Govt, but we leave the states and the LGA what did they all do with the money given to them. Or have we forgotten about the states ? So I would advice if there should be asking questions everybody should be asked or investigated.

Talking about Fayose:

Once upon a time -

- The court was invaded by Fayose's thugs and a judge terribly assaulted, it was normal.

- Governors who had immunity like the President were stopped from entering Ekiti, there was nothing wrong.

- Fayemi a sitting governor with immunity, was tear-gassed and assaulted by Mobile Policemen, it wasn't bad.

- 7 members of a 26-member Ekiti House of Assembly impeached a Speaker, nothing spoil.

- Fayose's supporters ably covered by the Jonathan police blocked All major roads that lead to Ado Ekiti, it was very vèry okay.

- Now when the account of a governor being investigated for diverting the commonwealth of his poor & helpless people is frozen.............
Re: Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery by swiperthefox: 3:22am On Jul 26, 2016
DonCortino:
Why always ekiti state?
Because Fayose exposed Buharit to the world. He is doing what he knows best, going after opposition. He has tried all his might to distract and rubbish Fayose and the lawmakers backing him 100%. Buhari that is occupying the highest public seat in the land, has yet to produce his own certificate but he is instigating this nonsense in Ekiti. BTW, when will Aisha go the US to clear her name in the halliburton scandal. Yimu!
Re: Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery by mikolo80: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2016
ckmayoca:
This country don finish. Party fighting party like 2 wives of a man hating on one another's children.
This country is gone.
truly black men don't read

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed / 2019 General election Results live update / Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.