Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million (16379 Views)

Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by ahmedkoded95(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2019
- Taraba state governor, Darius Ishaku, has debunked a statement made by Hamisu Wadume

- The rearrested kidnap kingpin had claimed he defrauded the Taraba governor

- Governor Ishaku said he has never met the kidnap suspect

Taraba state governor, Darius Ishaku, has debunked a statement by the rearrested kidnap kingpin, Hamisu Wadume, alleging that the suspect duped him of N6million.

The governor in a statement on Sunday, August 25 by his special adviser on media and publicity Bala Dan-Abu, says he was never a victim of Wadume’s duplicity and never lost money to him.

He urged the general public to discard and disregard Wadume’s confessions, and only see them as the rantings of a drowning criminal.

According to the statement, Governor Ishaku has never met the kidnap suspect and would not even recognise him if they were to meet.

The governor used the forum to commend security agencies for promptly arresting Wadume and urged them to expand their dragnet to all the nooks and crannies of Taraba state.

Meanwhile, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governors Forum has condemned the killing of the three policemen and some civilians by men of the Nigerian army in Taraba.

Chairman of the forum and governor of Bayelsa, Seriake Dickson, in a statement he issued on Monday, August 12 in Abuja, described the killings as “unfortunate, sad, tragic, wicked, malicious, unprofessional and totally unacceptable” to the people of the country.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1256201-governor-ishaku-dissociates-claims-by-wadume.html?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by seunmsg(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Of course, the governor and every other politician that once patronized him would all deny him now that he’s in police net. Wadume is now a leper. Nobody will want to be associated with him. This goes to show that thuggery and crime does not pay eventually. When the chips are down, you will be left to bear the brunt alone.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Abfinest007(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2019
he clear like DVD nobody will accept him now

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by TechCapon(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2019
No one expects you to accept it in the first place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2019
Osu pigs know the truth

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by fatymore(f): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Na lie
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by spray64990xx: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by tiswell(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Good one from his excellency
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by anambraamaka: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Are you sure?
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by FarahAideed: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Wadume is a member of the APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by KanuSE: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
In a sane society, once the credibility of a public office holder is called into question, common sense demands that he steps aside pending the outcome of the investigation.

The police on the other hand needs to come up with damning evidence as well - NOT media gibberish/trial.

Criminals parading as politicians - animals in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Even the army captain that ordered the massacre would have denied ever meeting him if not for wadume's confession.

But isn't it worrisome that the media houses have refused to publish the names of the army officers involved in this matter. Even the army captain that gave the order I can't even find his name online again

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by peachesandroses(f): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
But we know it's a lie. Who would admit to have had any deal or affiliation with him?
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2019
grin
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2019
seunmsg:
Of course, the governor and every other politician that once patronized him would all deny him now that he’s in police net. Wadume is now a leper. Nobody will want to be associated with him. This goes to show that thuggery and crime does not pay eventually. When the chips are down, you will be left to bear the brunt alone.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Chibuzoc(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2019
The other day it was government of Zamfara state hosting and clapping for bandits
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by DevilhimseIf: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
Ok
[/s]
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by mrmoneyman007: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2019
really
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by figure007(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2019
I hope this guy case wont end up under the carpet saa
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by realstars: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2019
Why won't dey denied him
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Teewhy2: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake / 5000 APC, LP Members Collapse Structures Into PDP In Abuja - Daily Trust / Pro-Bello Protesters Reportedly Attacked By EFCC Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.