Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park (19823 Views)

Sanita Samson Siasia Marries Henry Jamell Traditionally (Photos) / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers / NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by tutorbaze: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Olympic team coach Samson Siasia and his assistant were robbed of valuable possessions in the Olympic team's hotel car park in Atlanta, Georgia but he kept it secret in order not to distract his team and make them lose concentration ahead of the Rio Olympics according to a report by top Nigerian sports magazine, Sporting Life.

According to the report by the magazine published today, a close friend of the Bayelsa born coach revealed how Siasia's credit cards and money were stolen, his car damaged and his phones and phones of his assistant stolen by Burglars on Tuesday last week at the team's training camp hotel car park and how Siasia still kept it to himself because he wants total focus from his players.

"Coach Samson Siasia was robbed last week when he parked the car he is using for running around for the team at the team's hotel park'' the source said .

"He went to see the players after the evening session and also freshen up in his hotel room , but alas as he came back to pick his car he discovered that somebody had broken the door and the glass of the car and made away with his credit card, his two android phones, the phones of his assistant, Abu and some money too''

"Siasia was demoralized but after a few minutes he braced up and told us that the devil is a liar and that nothing can stop him from preparing this team for the Olympics task ahead."

When Siasia was contacted by SportingLife , the former Super Eagles coach asked " who told you, how did you know ?"

"Well it's true but I have done what I supposed to do so there is no cause for alarm.

"We are focused and preparing hard for the Olympics that is what I can tell you for now. But it is true that the car I am using here was burgled and they made away with my credit cards and other valuables . But no cause for alarm as I told you"

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/coach-samson-siasia-assistant-robbed-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by tutorbaze: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Nawa ooo thieves everywhere

CHECKOUT PHOTOS OF HIS TEAM ON DURING THE TRAINING SESSION @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/coach-samson-siasia-assistant-robbed-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by maxti: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
OK.
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by Young03(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
MTCHEEW...IF TO SAY U DASH PERSON THOSE PHONES
u for don dey count ur blessings in sack
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by prinsam30: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2016
this is serious, even in Atlanta I think say na only naija this kind tin dey happen...

na wa oooooooo, dem find u sotay go reach Atlanta.

this ur village wintch people strong gan ni

but God pass dem, u shall succeed IJN
#BringBackOurOlympicGold

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by Lilimax(f): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Na wao!
So even in Oyibo country, they still dey burgle people car?.. goes to show that evil act knows no race or country shocked
God punish the devil!

Mr Siasia, never allow this heinous act to weigh you down cos it's just a distraction.
I wish you success in your outings.

13 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by html14java(f): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Atlanta kwa?

Abeg, wey the video?
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Tribal bigots, who are y'all going to blame now??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by banmee(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
prinsam30:
this is serious, even in Atlanta I think say na only naija this kind tin dey happen...

#BringBackOurOlympicGold

Are you 12?

18 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Buhari is a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by Category1: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2016
prinsam30:
#BringBackOurOlympicGold
The niggas there are going to be the one that did that
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by Lilimax(f): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Buhari is a failure
Abeg, wetin Buhari do in this matter? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by Guyman02: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Let Nigeria send a letter to US Congress on the theft by US citizens and make sure that a copy is posted online for the whole world to know that Americans have burglars the same way our Honourable members and country was disgraced by the US Embassy without any evidence provided.

9 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by cyojunior1(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Ha ha ha ha ha aha
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2016
sorry for your lost mr samson.
life goeson

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by NairaMaster1(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerians and car park

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilimax:
still searching for the reason why i mentioned buhari, would let you know when i figure it out lipsrsealed
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by prinsam30: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
banmee:

Are you 12?

is the Iranian weed too strong for you pls try Oshogbo weed instead
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by MadCow1: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Black Lives Matter. .
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by MICHROZZAY: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2016
pele
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by Feranchek(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Too bad
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by ayusco85(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Americans feeling effects of Buharis change. Lol. Hard times everywhere
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by NairaMaster1(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Pomade or aboniki?
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by NameChecker: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Buhari is a failure

Evidence of taking Wet Weed
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by prinsam30: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Category1:
The niggas there are going to be the one that did that

honestly I suspect foul play
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by Lilimax(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
ayusco85:
Americans feeling effects of Buharis change. Lol.
Hard times everywhere
Go check, the person that committed the crime may be a Nigerian (Just saying) embarassed
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by ajebuter(f): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2016
lf na Lagos , l for say dem wan collect : Owo ile or Owo awon boys..
Mr Siasia: take heart bro.
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by banmee(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2016
prinsam30:

is the Iranian weed too strong for you pls try Oshogbo weed instead

Just wondering how a grown man would think crime is exclusive to one country. Crime exists everywhere. It's just the frequency that separates societies. FYI.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by Caseless: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Even in almighty America this happened. I know if it was in Nigeria, some cows won't hesitate to tell us how backward we are.
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by gretblue: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilimax:
Kindly ignore him.He's more of a failure than Buhari simply he can't comprehend the write up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) / Amusan Is World Champion, As Nigerian Quartet Breaks 30-Year African Record / PHOTOS: Fans Turn Out For The Bundesliga Trophy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.