Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park (19845 Views)

Sanita Samson Siasia Marries Henry Jamell Traditionally (Photos) / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers / NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by idupaul: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
manny4life:

Wonderful... Please provide proof to support this. undecided

In 2015 there was 4175 reported car burglaries and over 5000 car theft in Atlanta ..Google is ur friend
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by manny4life(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
idupaul:

In 2015 there was 4175 reported car burglaries and over 5000 car theft in Atlanta ..Google is ur friend

It's convenient for you to show me "2015" data about ATL but not of Nigeria, aren't you being mischievous? I asked for proof to support your statement that theft and burglary in Atlanta is greater than Nigeria as a whole.. I know Nigeria doesn't have any sort of reliable data on crime activity let alone a subset of theft and robberies, so how you automatically assumed that theft in ATL is greater than the whole Nigeria is what I want you to prove. Don't tell me Google is my friend, I have chosen NOT to be Google's friend, and since you are, the onus is on you to prove it OR stop making false statement.
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by idupaul: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
manny4life:

It's convenient for you to show me "2015" data about ATL but not of Nigeria, aren't you being mischievous? I asked for proof to support your statement that theft and burglary in Atlanta is greater than Nigeria as a whole.. I know Nigeria doesn't have any sort of reliable data on crime activity let alone a subset of theft and robberies, so how you automatically assumed that theft in ATL is greater than the whole Nigeria is what I want you to prove. Don't tell me Google is my friend, I have chosen NOT to be Google's friend, and since you are, the onus is on you to prove it OR stop making false statement.

I don't think up to 5000 cars are stolen in Nigeria yearly . When I get home I will search up data I can't now
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by kabukabu(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Atlanta and most major urban cities in the US are very much crime ridden.In certain areas I would dare say it's bad enough that people have iron bars welded on their windows after numerous burglaries.
I know that Nigeria does have reliable crime stats but for sure it's worse in the downtown areas of Atlanta, Chicago, New Orleans than Ajegunle.Ask any Nigerian they will tell you.
I had my car broken into 2 times, my home and have even witnessed multiple carjacking in person. It's really bad.
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by josite: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
knxpin:
Thief's are everywhere, they burgled my house 4times in Chicago till I installed ADT security system.
I live about 3 blocks from Obamas house so it's not as if I live in a ghetto. Criminals are everywhere like Ajegunle.

kindly tell me more about this ADT SECURITY SYSTEM
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by classichsy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pinshure of the burgled car or idonbliveit grin
Re: Samson Siasia Robbed In Atlanta Hotel Car Park by manny4life(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
kabukabu:
Atlanta and most major urban cities in the US are very much crime ridden.In certain areas I would dare say it's bad enough that people have iron bars welded on their windows after numerous burglaries.
I know that Nigeria does have reliable crime stats but for sure it's worse in the downtown areas of Atlanta, Chicago, New Orleans than Ajegunle.Ask any Nigerian they will tell you.
I had my car broken into 2 times, my home and have even witnessed multiple carjacking in person. It's really bad.

My car was broken into when I visited a friend in the SE area of DC, granted that American cities have increased criminal activity, I'm not immune to this fact. What I'm against is, comparing this statistic against the whole Nigeria is simply absurd. Btw, though it's not an isolated crime, let's not paint a picture like it happens every second because it doesn't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs / Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.