Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose (692 Views)

Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money ā€“ Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose by conductor1: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State has given more details of what transpired between his Zenith Bank account and officials of the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) last month.

Fayose who was speaking during an interview on Fresh FM on Sunday said:
"The EFCC is only engaged iā€Žn mind game. They think they can wear me out, that is not possible as God is on my side because I stand for the truth. EFCC has not told Nigerians how money was wired to me.ā€Ž They must be responsible to do investigation that would not be a media issue. What the EFCC and their APC collaborators are trying to do is to set the people of the state against me and they have failed.

"In my two accounts that they have frozen, I have N300 million in the fixed deposit one and N82 million in the other. Both accounts and my properties were duly declared in my Asset Declaration Form.

"They are treading the same 2006 path and they will fail woefully by the grace of God. What they did in 2006, the Supreme Court declared it illegal and I came back to office exactly eight years after. It means one of us lied and was mischievous."

http://www.somtoo.com/2016/07/efcc-seized-my-382-million-naira-fayose.html

Re: EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose by soberdrunk(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Sir please tell us how you 'hardly earned" #382 million, as a civil servant or as a business man?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
Sir please tell us how you 'hardly earned" #382 million, as a civil servant or as a business man?
can you ask burutai that same question?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose by Almajiri1: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Share that amount lying idle to 200 million nigerians and you still have change.

With the level of poverty in nigeria and the huge gap between the haves and have nots,You begin to wonder if human beings are resident in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose by soberdrunk(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

can you ask burutai that same question?

Yes 'i can' and 'i will' whenever efcc freezes his 'x' amount and he comes out to say its 'hard earned'.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

Yes 'i can' and 'i will' whenever efcc freezes his 'x' amount and he comes out to say its 'hard earned'.
by their response you shall know them. I give up on Nigeria
Re: EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose by Greatfuture: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Dont tell us, since its your hard earned money and it is legit,please Sue them to court.Use the law court
Re: EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose by Yourskills(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2016
political celeb grin grin

READ; Ideas to make huge money off fayose's publicity stunts(supporters/non-supporters) PDF...contact me...check my signature...
it will be sent to your mailbox....

Fayose is a trend....dont be naive.
Re: EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Hard earned or Hard looted?

You'd see the people that would support him here on NL even when his Yoruba tribe has denounced his untoward behaviour.

Just don't know why they have the penchant for supporting corrupt people. Don't know.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seized My Hard-earned 382 Million Naira - Fayose by soberdrunk(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

by their response you shall know them. I give up on Nigeria

194 other countries in the world plus 'Taiwan', 43 of these countries Are "visa free" to Nigerian passport holders, may the force be with you.......

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Stab Keke Driver To Death In Kano(Graphic Photos) / Did The Police Arrest This Man? / Man Killed His Wife And Three Other's In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.