Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? (4900 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2016
ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it?

You can’t help but notice the seductive glances being cast his way by other (sometimes more attractive) girls. You can’t help but wonder if he notices them. And you can’t help but let them get to you.

When you’re out with an attractive guy, people notice. You suddenly become more privy to constant scrutiny and criticism, because people just can’t seem to grasp exactly how you “reeled this guy in.” Your life becomes the movie-length story line of She’s Out of My League and your days become filled with self-doubt, jealousy, and fear.

Will he stay? Will he stray? You ask the questions over and over again, because what exactly makes you the special snowflake, the super bright star?

Needless to say not all women are insecure, but some women are. And maybe you’ve been in that position once or twice, or know someone who has.

And there’s nothing wrong with thinking these thoughts, there’s nothing wrong with being a little nervous,
The queation is How will you cope if you are dating a very attractive guy and all eye are on him (like 2pac) .

1 Like

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2016
lol
The truth is this!
no matter how beautiful a girl is when she dates a handome guy she will feel insecured!!!

made this points some weeks back and girls were like its only girls with low self-esteem
so Beyonce has low self-esteem?
Future(the rapper) isn't all that but ciara was fighting with his babies mama's because of him!
lmao
BEAUTIFUL,UGLY, LOCAL, CLASSY!!!!
Girls in love and low self-esteem are like

1 Like

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by halfricanadian(f): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2016
Op instead of "all eyes on him"

Its going to be "all lies on him".

He is goin to b d one to choose

1 Like

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Kenneth205(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2016
Another thread for the ladies cheesy lemme spread mat and read comments! grin
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Op instead of "all eyes on him"

Its going to be "all lies on him".

He is goin to b d one to choose

its all eyes on him

lets say
he has chosen, but each time you go out with him you cant help but notice the seductive glance other girls cast at him

even when you go to his apartment everyone (girls) in the area want to greet him

how will you feel secured or edgy and how will you deal with it.

because some girls will start fighting everyone that gets 10 meters close to him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by halfricanadian(f): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2016
robosky02:

its all eyes on him

lets say
he has chosen, but each time you go out with him you cant help but notice the seductive glance other girls cast at him

even when you go to his apartment everyone (girls) in the area want to greet him

how will you feel secured or edgy and how will you deal with it.

because some girls will start fighting everyone that gets 10 meters close to him?

I go for d one dat will giv me peace of mind undecided

Its nt dat hard
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2016

self doubt, jealousy and fear? shocked

The Nigga has gotta have both Justin beiber's type of face and Dwayne johnson's type of body to make me feel that type of way...lipsrsealed

And that's like Borderline IMPOSSIBLE!
So, that ain't happening. besides, We supposed to compliment eachother. he's got the pretty face, I've got the boobies, Ass and legs. tongue

2 Likes

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
so dear

rosalieene, PRESTIGERYHME, Cutehector, tohpahz, Bbsharon , SANDOSKI, mimzy, midehi2, Optional2, kinglekan, nikkypearl, adeh39, halfricanadian, Diddyydiva, quivah, Blessograo, shizzy7, HateU2, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner, , optional1,

whats your say

lets go there...
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Smellymouth: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
This thread is meant for fine ladies and Gents..

Not ugly dudes like us..

¤¤¤Humbly walks out¤¤¤....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
i love ugly guys lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Berlyn:

hmmm really

so who do you leave the fine boys for?

your girl friend cheesy
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Not ugly dudes like us..

come oh

before you walk out

could this be why very fine girls would end up with ugly girls just thinking (I no mean you oh)

so who takes the fine boy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
many things are over-rated... That's how many girls keep begging me to walk with them... Including that very ugly one that grabs my hand every time in front of cute babes. She wan spoil my paro. And if person shake her hand comot, she go dey feel bad.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by dannyben5: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
hmmm...interesting...where dem ladies...

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
undecided
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by GoldenJAT(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
them no go talk!
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by vicstar(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
undecided

• • • • • Bro! Shey u're observing what's goin' down with respect to dis upcoming contest?? cry
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by vicstar(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
he's got the pretty face, I've got the boobies, Ass and legs. tongue

embarassed
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Not ugly dudes like us..

*follows suit*

2 Likes

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Bro! Shey u're observing what's goin' down with respect to dis upcoming contest?? cry

Them Organizers are so daft...

Mtcheeww
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by vicstar(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Them Organizers are so daft...

Mtcheeww

• • • • • Bro me am not surprised sad after that stuff that went down on the last interview thread, I knew sumtin like diz will happen....I fink d yabalefts lipsrsealed are tryna buy time
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
vicstar:

embarassed

Yes...tongue

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by vicstar(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

Yes...tongue

• • • • • One thing I'm sure abt girls cry is when they've got assets they don't fail to display it embarassed so how ama gunna believe u tongue
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Berlyn:
u do ? I love ugly girls too wink

1 Like

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Bro me am not surprised sad after that stuff that went down on the last interview thread, I knew sumtin like diz will happen....I fink d yabalefts lipsrsealed are tryna buy time

Who come be yabalefts again...

lol... nawa ooo
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • One thing I'm sure abt girls cry is when they've got assets they don't fail to display it embarassed so how ama gunna believe u tongue

Lol. grin

I don't want you too... cool
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by vicstar(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Who come be yabalefts again...
lol... nawa ooo

lol, na "codename" for those mad men group na grin cheesy
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by vicstar(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

I don't want you too... cool
yea I understand cool I know u gunna stick to that script wink
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
vicstar:

lol, na "codename" for those mad men group na grin cheesy
lol... copy sir..
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by vicstar(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... copy sir..

let's get ready to prove 'em wrong dis time cheesy grin
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
we can be pretty tagther cheesy
....modified..
wait what "All eyes on him"?
...How is that possible?
An why is she feeling insecure undecided he thought she was sexy enough that he dating er.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016 !!!!!!! Road To The Final ; Top5 / I'm New Here (pic) / When Facebook User Show Their Craze (pics) 18+ ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.