Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) (2605 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) / Senator Shehu Sani Blasts Chibuike Amaechi Over Comment At Town Hall / Kema Chikwe Quits As PDP National Women Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by nzgal: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Edo APC Governorship Campaign ongoing live at Channels TV.

The women market leader Madam Omoregbe while praising the sitting Governor just said it is better to have a child and he becomes a thief than to born a child who becomes mumu. That while the mumu will sit inactive at home the thief will bring goods home shocked

This shocking woman followed the statement by posing as an slowpoke to butress her point and the crowd was laughing.

I wonder what kind of mother she is oh!
Is anybody else watching?

Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by havilahmax(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Let me just reserve this plot of land for comment later.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by ojun50(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Change the change people of edo

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't see anything wrong from wat she said

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by ezugegere(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't even understand that statement. Can anyone explain what she meant by that?
Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by Cutezt(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op warra you yarning sef?

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by UncleSnr(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
nzgal:
Edo APC Governorship Campaign ongoing live at Channels TV.

The women market leader Madam Omoregbe while praising the sitting Governor just said it is better to have a child and he becomes a third than to born a child who becomes mumu. That while the mumu will sit inactive at home the third will bring goods home shocked

This shoking woman followed the statement by posing as an slowpoke to butress her point and the crowd was laughing.

I wonder what kind of mother she is oh!
Is anybody else watching?
Third or thief?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by dave2meek(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Am I the only one that didn't understand what the op is trying to say
Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by vizboy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
She is trying to ask us to offer Apc/oshio a third term
Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
APC: a party where thieves are saints. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by Realist2: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
ezugegere:
I don't even understand that statement. Can anyone explain what she meant by that?

She is speaking Swahili proverbial, that it's better not to allow Oshiomale and his APC gangs ( being the first child ) who happen to be given first chance of ruling edo from the Igbenidions but ( spuned it ) mumu with the chance, it's better now to try the third child (Eze Iyamu of PDP ).
Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by nzgal: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
dave2meek:
Am I the only one that didn't understand what the op is trying to say
Cutezt:
Op warra you yarning sef?
ezugegere:

Apologies guys. That's what one gets from relying too much on autocorrect embarassed
Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by nzgal: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Realist2:

She is speaking Swahili proverbial, that it's better not to allow Oshiomale and his APC gangs ( being the first child ) who happen to be given first chance of ruling edo from the Igbenidions but ( spuned it ) mumu with the chance, it's better now to try the third child (Eze Iyamu of PDP ).

vizboy:
She is trying to ask us to offer Apc/oshio a third term

UncleSnr:
Third or thief?

She actually said a 'thief' as a child is better than a 'mumu' child. I was in d bank then and everyone around me were visibly shocked.
Re: Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) by nzgal: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Firstly, using the word 'mumu' for children who are challenged or growth retarded is insultive. Moreover, with that statement today, she called her governor a t........ grin

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia / Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) / History Made As Buhari Flags Off Oil Drilling In Gombe (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.