Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) (2603 Views)

Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by MrTrend(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
A landlord has allegedly given a staunch supporter of Atiku Abubakar a Nigerian man quit notice for supporting the PDP presidential candidate.

A staunch supporter of Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, a Nigerian man, Shehu Audu on Twitter has been issued a quit notice by his landlord.

According to Shehu Audu, the landlord is a die-hard fan of President Buhari, the presidential flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In his tweet, he wrote: “I have just been served quit notice by my barrister landlord who is from Zaria, Kaduna State, and a die-hard Buharist, simply because of my open affiliation and support to the @OfficialPDPNig and his Excellency @atiku”

He also stated how petty the landlord is.

“A landlord so petty he even eavesdrop on me. I posted this five days ago.”

“The man said if I don’t leave he will drag me to Court. I told him that would be uneccesary and needless.”

Shehu Audu went on to debunked claims that his complain is just an attention-seeking means.

“Most people don’t know the danger we face in this clime today. Some are even saying I’m lying, that I’m only seeking Atiku’s attention.”

See The Man's Photo Below;

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/for-supporting-atiku-landlord-issues-tenant-quit-notice/

cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by MrTrend(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Strategy at it's pick grin
The guy wants to cash in on the cookies. He will be expecting a phone call and a cheque now from the pdp campaign team grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by dustmalik: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Very good for you. The North is 100% APC

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please seek like minds, you are obviously more enlightened and learned than your landlord.

After he would be seeking to increase rent while supporting someone that knows nothing on economic policies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by Starraysfarm8: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
lmaoo, Nigerians, after smart, the next is nigerians. Always smarter than smart.
This one is looking for sympathy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by APCpackandgo: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Imagine a zombified landlord o

4 Likes

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by surveyProf(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
don feel good if men treat u bad .they did Same to christ just keep on ,ur reward is atikulating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by shakmati(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
We stand with you! Atikulated Nigerians. Say no to the lifeless entity called Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by Udantu: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
The landlord has terrible business sense I personally don't care who you are voting for as long as you pay rent on time

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
don't mind the useless Buharist !!!! No surprises Buharis is all about intolerance

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
lol. Victim of circumstance
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by nwanyionitsha: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by mycar: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
dustmalik:
Where is he from?
Common sense is indeed not common.

4 Likes

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by Moferere: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Will there be friendship after election?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by BafanaBafana: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Is that his picture?

He is definitely looking for attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by biancaego: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
nothing we won't see in this life
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by figment232(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
dustmalik:
says who

1 Like

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by vicdom(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
cry
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
The day Atiku wins, he should pull down his house in protest. Foolish landlord
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by rusher14: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Attention seeker.
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by chris31(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nigerians
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by chris31(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nigerians it's in our blood
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
The guy want chop money. Then dump Atiku and support Buhari.

One guy did it got a car from Atiku just the next week he used the car to drive to Abuja to endorse Buhari
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by Bamz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
don feel good if men treat u bad .they did Same to christ just keep on ,ur reward is atikulating

Choi look how this lad just seamlessly minced religion with politics. grin Legend!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dangerous extremist supporters around the North
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by dodoniyi: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Attention seeking LIAR
Re: Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Nigerian Man For Supporting Atiku (photos) by IbrahimDamola: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tell the illiterate terrorist dumboharist shariaist landlord to refund you your money. House full everywhere.

I'm kicking out one dumboharist buffoon from my house in Akowonjo by next week. The idiot sef no dey gree pay on time. Na so begi begi every time wey I ask am for my money.

I'll kick him out so he can go an join his fellow dumboharist almajiri zombies to beg for alms in Ikeja go-slow since he enjoys begging everytime. Useless poverty-stricken things!

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom / What Nigerians Must Understand About Buhari RUGA And Cattle Colony Agenda / 10 Most Powerful People In Buhari’s Govt (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.