Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

The End Is Nigh !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The End Is Nigh !! (682 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: Buhari's End Is Near - Femi Fani-kayode - Reactions / At N500 To A Dollar The End Is Nigh By KEN UGBECHIE / The End Is Near For Emeka Offor And Other Ex-billonaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Is Nigh !! by Reminez(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
I read with joy this morning the threat from a certain militant group that Yorubas in their region should leave their land and return home .
The time is now for this militant group and their bunch of praise singers to walk the talk and hold the bull by the horn .
I sincerely believe that across the four corners of Nigeria , every Nigerian save for the ruling elites is tired of the country called Nigeria . We are immiscible and we can never be one till the end of time .
On this note , I hope the directive given by this militant group that has promised to declare their sovereign republic on the first of August will now put to rest the noise some people make on here that the Yoruba's are holding them back in Nigeria . THE OPPORTUNITY Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO YOU ON A PLATTER . THE TIME TO SEPARATE FROM THE ANNOYING OFEMMA..NU YOLOBAS IS NOW ( AUG 1 ).
Finally , what is good for the goose is good for the gander !!
I HOPE Y'ALL WILL LEAVE EVERY INCH OF YORUBALAND TOO !!!
Cc : ThenewIbadan
iamDiabolic
Modath
Re: The End Is Nigh !! by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Go back 2 sleep niqqa tongue

1 Like

Re: The End Is Nigh !! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Reminez:
I read with joy this morning the threat from a certain militant group that Yorubas in their region should leave their land and return home .
The time is now for this militant group and their bunch of praise singers to walk the talk and hold the bull by the horn .
I sincerely believe that across the four corners of Nigeria , every Nigerian save for the ruling elites is tired of the country called Nigeria . We are immiscible and we can never be one till the end of time .
On this note , I hope the directive given by this militant group that has promised to declare their sovereign republic on the first of August will now put to rest the noise some people make on here that the Yoruba's are holding them back in Nigeria . THE OPPORTUNITY Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO YOU ON A PLATTER . THE TIME TO SEPARATE FROM THE ANNOYING OFEMMA..NU YOLOBAS IS NOW ( AUG 1 ).
iamDiabolic
Modath
Reminez:
iamDiabolic
Modath
Reminez:
iamDiabolic
Modath
His proly high on oshogbo weed

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Multinational Force Overruns Boko Haram, Captures Key Borno Border Town / FG To Pay Niger Delta Militants Directly Through Cbn / Trader Arrested For Naming Pet Dog ‘buhari’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.