Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,156 members, 7,852,949 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Just To Encourage Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just To Encourage Someone (458 Views)

I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me / Photos: Curvy Nigerian Lady Goes Stark N*ked To Encourage And Inspire Fat Women / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just To Encourage Someone by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
think hard before you take certain actions in life, Sunday was a very sad one, I regret every minute of it, joked about talking my life but I didn't know when to put an end to the sick joke coz it drew crowd so I had to play along till the end.....but my actions have caused so much strain on my relationship, it has caused a lasting mark in my heart, it has caused a sore that will take God to heal.can't bear seeing the hurt in his eyes, the disappointments and embarrassment I caused him by my action,I will give anything to reverse this action and restore his name, I know ther is no one out ther for me, will remain single if this relationship ends i hope it doesnt,. I know he will find it difficult to forget what i did. I love him so much .In this life I no fit kill myself, dnt think about it too
Re: Just To Encourage Someone by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
watin you do? suspense and by d way,
Na FTC be dis?
Re: Just To Encourage Someone by ojun50(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wetin happen babe?
Re: Just To Encourage Someone by Daniel2289(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool
Re: Just To Encourage Someone by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Misschinny give us his name and photo... we will bring back his head.... grin...Me and my brothers in your friendzone will become your avengers grin
Re: Just To Encourage Someone by Aremu01(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
U re speaking in parables
Re: Just To Encourage Someone by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
slyIsaac:
Misschinny give us his name and photo... we will bring back his head.... grin...Me and my brothers in your friendzone will become your avengers grin
oga zico,she's the offender na.you wan add to her guilt ne?

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies / How Many Items On Your Nutty List Have You Crossed Off? / 5 Reasons She Isn’t Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.