Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

“ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh (4438 Views)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh / “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by etainment360(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tonto Dikeh is never a mile away from controversy . And this time around , she has not released a new single and uploaded a semi- unclad picture .

The Nollywood actress , sensationally claimed via Twitter, that her first s * xual experience , was with foremost music producer , Don Jazzy .

“ I got disvirgined by @DONJAZZY i think this a lil bit Too Much info, ” she wrote .

Don Jazzy , who was online at the time , chose to respond with humour. He wrote : “ lol me dat im still a V ,” (‘ V ’ meaning virgin ).
A lot of fans were amused and shocked at the same time and reacted differently. Some did not believe it , stating clearly that Tonto was still on her attention -seeking mission .

But it might just be true , as Don Jazzy , once dated the actress and admitted it sometime back.

SOURCE: http://www.downloadngmusic.uk.ht

Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
So Don Jazzy plucked your first fruit? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Lies Everywhere
Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by saintikechi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
if only she can come and disvirgin me now.

1 Like

Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by ojun50(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
If i believe dis girl make i naked bath

1 Like

Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by delugajackson: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
We still haven't believed the Tiwa saga. Now you're here with your own story. Who your virginity epp?

1 Like

Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by David25(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Picture of the tweets or gerarahia
Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by Qpetz: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Jokes.
Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tonto and seeking of attention eh. and she's happy to say it
Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by Samps(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
If this na recent comment
then I'd suggest her husband should watch her closely because it might just imply she wouldn't mind eating Don Jazzy's shawarma again o!!!
Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bloggers been destroying marriages since 5AD, this crappie has been going around for a while now, it gets recycled once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by sydneywhite(f): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
this lady should leave old talks na, haba, she has a hubby now, its all past.
Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Once debe forever debe

1 Like

Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by Richy4(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Maybe she is talking based on music industry...
I heard she released something that bug the ears some time ago
Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by alex81(m): 2:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Eww

She no even get shame....

Married woman fa

Re: “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by lucyhelp(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2016
Shameless people spoiling this world. There is God

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson,Husband & Daughter,Purity Attend Her Brother In-law's Wedding(pics / The World Is Laughing At Us, Jidenna Says, After Africa Was Disgraced In London. / Wizkid Vs Olamide Awards – Who Do You Think Deserve The Throne ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.