Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

“it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh (4072 Views)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh / “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by lordkit2: 8:38pm On May 12, 2016

Tonto Dikeh is never a mile away from controversy. And this time around, she has not released a new single and uploaded a semi-unclad picture.

The Nollywood actress, sensationally claimed via Twitter, that her first s*xual experience, was with foremost music producer, Don Jazzy.

“I got disvirgined by @DONJAZZY i think this a lil bit Too Much info,” she wrote.

Don Jazzy, who was online at the time, chose to respond with humour.

He wrote: “lol me dat im still a V,” (‘V’ meaning virgin).A lot of fans were amused and shocked at the same time and reacted differently. Some did not believe it, stating clearly that Tonto was still on her attention-seeking mission.

But it might just be true, as Don Jazzy, once dated the actress and admitted it sometime back.

Source: FlexyGist.com
Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by thesicilian: 8:39pm On May 12, 2016
So the bloggers have now come for Tonto dike's home

1 Like

Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 12, 2016
instagram source or twitter source or adonblivit

1 Like

Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by warrenweste(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2016
Lies from.the pit of hell
Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by NLjona(m): 12:31am On May 13, 2016
Blood of abel... these blogger can fabricate stories ooo.. some of you guys are capable of writing books of lies.. damn.
reason i dony believe any news or gist I see on the internet
Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by LongJohnS: 6:26am On May 13, 2016
Was here
grin
Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by icebebe(f): 6:37am On May 13, 2016
They av com to break another home

Oh lord av mercy!

1 Like

Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by Akposkool(m): 6:38am On May 13, 2016
You that has been disvirgined before since 19bc. Abeg say something else.
No wonder she said prayer is better than sex in marriage. I have this feeling her husband can't satisfy her Cus with that don jazzy tick voice and fat nose, only God knows what he carries down there Cus you can see the effect from his movement

2 Likes

Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by adorablepepple(f): 9:08am On May 13, 2016
undecided
Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by shinx91: 10:10am On May 13, 2016
Omo people don dull ooooo the latest jam by Nano_Sharay and maxiola is out now.

It is "SHAKARA" by Nano ft Maxiola DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://247media.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/shakara_Nano-ft.-Max_KunseptMix.mp3

Guys pls help out I really need this song 2 go viral pls help spread the song so it will trend on all social media platforms

Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” –tonto Dikeh by LongJohnS: 10:21am On May 13, 2016
Akposkool:
You that has been disvirgined before since 19bc. Abeg say something else.
No wonder she said prayer is better than sex in marriage. I have this feeling her husband can't satisfy her Cus with that don jazzy tick voice and fat nose, only God knows what he carries down there Cus you can see the effect from his movement
shocked shocked
Damnn!!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends / Oprah - 'all Nigerians Are Corrupt, Regardless Of Their Education' / List Of 6 Rumored Gay American Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.