Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

32 Career Quotes To Inspire You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 32 Career Quotes To Inspire You (608 Views)

Hustle Driven Quotes To Get You Fired Up To Achieve Your Dreams / 24 Quotes To Live By / 20 Quotes To Inspire Great Teamwork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

32 Career Quotes To Inspire You by careernaija: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Richard Branson, Ben Carson, Michael Jordan are all great men, there is no doubt about that.

But what makes them tick? What words or quotes have inspired them and what can we learn from those quotes?

So we collect and share their life changing quotes that made them successful. These are words that have the ability to make you jump out of your bed or misery and seize the opportunity that you might have been ignoring for a while.

Some of these quotes have changed my life and today, I share with you these same quotes.

“When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.” – Dean Jackson

“[All highly successful people] treat life, business, and success… just like a nightclub. There are always three ways in. There’s the First Door, where 99% of people wait in line, hoping to get in. There’s the Second Door, where billionaires and royalty slip through. But then there is always, always… the Third Door. It’s the entrance where you have to jump out of line, run down the alley, climb over the dumpster, bang on the door a hundred times, crack open the window, and sneak through the kitchen. But there’s always a way in. Whether it’s how Bill Gates sold his first piece of software, or how Steven Spielberg became the youngest director at a major studio in Hollywood? They all took the Third Door.”? -Alex Banayan

Good advice is good. Bad advice is just another idiot trying to be a gatekeeper.- James Altucher

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis

Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the next- Ben Carson

My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long university education that I never had – every day I’m learning something new.- Richard Branson

To be successful, you got to fall in love with your work. How do you fall in love with your work? Make your work your passion. Live it, dream it- Legendcrest

The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else…The driving force of a career must come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career! – Earl Nightingale, Motivational Speaker

If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all. — Michelangelo

A career is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night – Marilyn Monroe

I enjoy my life. I think I have a very good life. And I think I’m very satisfied with the direction of my career and just my lifestyle and everything like that. So I wouldn’t change a single thing – Macaulay Culkin

I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan

You’ll never make a fortune working for the boss man. — Jeannette Walls, The Glass Castle

The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week.– Robert Frost

To find a career to which you are adapted by nature, and then to work hard at it, is about as near to a formula for success and happiness as the world provides. One of the fortunate aspects of this formula is that, granted the right career has been found, the hard work takes care of itself. Then hard work is not hard work at all.-Mahatma Gandhi

The future depends on what we do in the present.-

Behold the turtle: He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.” James Bryant Conant

Before success comes in any man’s life he is sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps, some failures.When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and most logical thing to do is to quit. That is exactly what the majority of men do.- Napoleon Hill

read more [url]http://www.careernaija.com/blog/32-life-changing-quotes-from-successful-people/ [/url]

Re: 32 Career Quotes To Inspire You by Dreal11247: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Opportunities and often clothed in a problematic regalia.

1 Like

Re: 32 Career Quotes To Inspire You by CareerPathways(f): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2016
This all are for your Successful Careerpathway

1) Find out what you like doing best, and get someone to pay you for it.
2) Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
3) The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
4) It is never too late to be what you might have been.
5) Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program / 4 Things That Waste Your Time And Reduce Your Productivity / Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc(nahco) 2016 Recruitment For Fresh Graduat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.