Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Hustle Driven Quotes To Get You Fired Up To Achieve Your Dreams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hustle Driven Quotes To Get You Fired Up To Achieve Your Dreams (1280 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Driven Quotes To Get You Fired Up To Achieve Your Dreams by LarryBee1k: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
1. “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.

2. Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted. A vision without action is merely a dream
Action, it's the grind, it's the hustle, it's the persistence.

3. Sometimes I have to remind myself, that on my worst day I live like somebody on their greatest
Meek Mill

4. Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition – in having put forth the best within you.

5. If you go slowly you'll have more time to appreciate the ideas around you.You dont have to subscribe to the fast pace of the world.

6. There is a difference between broke and being poor. Being broke is a temporary economic condition, but being poor is a disabling frame of mind and a depressed condition of your spirit, and you must vow to never, ever be poor again.

7. “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.

8.What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer

9.Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle” – Ross Simmonds

10. Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were. – David Rockefeller

(1) (Reply)

Converting Thrash To Treasures Excites Me, Here Is Another One I Made / is anybody in the house that know of swiftnetwork salary package n recruitment / Workforce Aptittude Test Invite On The 8/9th Of Aug 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.