Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? (16302 Views)

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Is Rochas Dead??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Call07034780891:
Adaka be careful on this forum before the world will see who is actually behind this your monika. You think you can fool everyone. Stop insulting our sense of reasoning here. Use this time you waste online to put pressure on your Abia gov to do something about your rotten state. Be warned.

Adaka grin grin grin
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Ichieboxy:

1)Nne, you live in Lagos...so kindly ask anybody the worth of Next company owned by Peter Obi before he became governor...Check their warehouse in Apapa... Fidelity Bank...chams Ltd...His security company etc...So what's cost of building warehouse that he can't afford a million times over? Buhari APC is after looters why aren't them on him if he stole to do that? Willie is fighting his life's political battle, if Peter Obi stole, don't you think he would have revealed same since...This is not about Obi all same...dont turn yourself to Abagworo...

2)He built it in Abuja...dont use north here... because that's mischievous cheesy

3)You harbour some sort of hatred against Anambra my beloved sister...I have observed this overtime...Just that it isn't as chronic as that of Abagworo...btw Rochas deserves all the negative popularity he's getting now... because he's a typical greedy cum selfish politician...Ever wondered how all those he betrayed like the Agbaso's are faring?
Rochas is just like every other Igbo man who has investments outside Igbo land. So why crucify him only?

I repeat and for the last time, i don't hate Anambra people because i have many of them as my in-laws. I hate Anambra SUPREMACISTS who think they're superior than other Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Madam Adaure,like Chinua Achebe wrote in his book,There Was A Contry,the igbos were and are still not concerned with forming alliances nationally,unlike the Awolowo's,Tinubu's.The average igbo man is 1st concerned with being self sufficient,put up structures in his community. Now that's the ideology of an average igboid. Btw we all know where alliances with the north dumped Awolowo,Azikiwe,Aguinyi Ironsi,Gen black scorpion,in time we will see where alliances will dump Tinubu cum Rochas.
And pls,there's nothing about this thread that puts forward igbo development,except breeding hate.
I REPEAT,THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN IS MORE INTERESTED IN BEING SELF SUFFICIENT THAN MASQUERADING ABOUT POLITICAL TIES. WORRY 1ST FOR YOUR OWN IMMEDIATE FAMILY,LEAVE OTHERS OUT OF YOUR CONCERN. NO CARRY MY PROBLEM FOR HEAD. THANKYOU!
Adaure4ever:
and who doesnt err?
No tell me, My deepest fear about Igbos is where this our unorganised nature is driving us to esp. politically!
We have no political bearing now.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ichieboxy: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Rochas is just like every other Igbo man who has investments outside Igbo land. So why crucify him only?

I repeat and for the last time, i don't hate Anambra people because i have many of them as my in-laws. I hate Anambra SUPREMACISTS who think they're superior than other Igbos.

1)Which other Igbo politician betrayed such goodwill and trust as Rochas did?

2)Which other Igbo politician betrayed his benefactors who gave all like Agbaso family like Rochas did?

3)Which other Igbo politician aside Joe Igbokwe crew insults Igbo like Rochas does?

4)Which other Igbo governor absconded from Southeast governors forum meeting for years...only to come back through backdoor seeking to lead same group?

5)Rochas isn't like any other man...He's a governor of a state... NOBODY came for him when he was jumping various political parties till he became governor (Leader)...even when OBJ sacked him for stealing...Igbo still supported and voted him...And he repaid all with his greed, selfish and over ambitious quest for power...

6)Your wrote ups showed otherwise Nne...Aside Chino vs Abagworo squabbles here...Who again insults IMO or claims supremacists hereI need concrete evidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Ichieboxy:

1)Which other Igbo politician betrayed such goodwill and trust as Rochas did?

2)Which other Igbo politician betrayed his benefactors who gave all like Agbaso family like Rochas did?

3)Which other Igbo politician aside Joe Igbokwe crew insults Igbo like Rochas does?

4)Which other Igbo governor absconded from Southeast governors forum meeting for years...only to come back through backdoor seeking to lead same group?

5)Rochas isn't like any other man...He's a governor of a state... NOBODY came for him when he was jumping various political parties till he became governor (Leader)...even when OBJ sacked him for stealing...Igbo still supported and voted him...And he repaid all with his greed, selfish and over ambitious quest for power...

6)Your wrote ups showed otherwise Nne...Aside Chino vs Abagworo squabbles here...Who again insults IMO or claims supremacists hereI need concrete evidence
I am not on this thread to defend Rochas politically.
secondly, if you do not have any idea who the Anambra SUPREMACISTS are on nairaland then it's not my fault you don't know.

good morning!

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
Why don't you report him?? Those comments are appalling- no way to talk to a woman.

Report his posts.

Mr Reporter, report for her now angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by drnoel: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2016
Udmaster:
Wow, What a Classic write up!
Myself can't understand this hating of Okorocha and 80% of people who hate him are from Anambra.
I just can't understand why.
Cc- Abagworo

There is more to it that meets the eyes. Research it and u will find ur answers.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by ManMountain(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2016
illuminated93:
Madam Adaure,like Chinua Achebe wrote in his book,There Was A Contry,the igbos were and are still not concerned with forming alliances nationally,unlike the Awolowo's,Tinubu's.The average igbo man is 1st concerned with being self sufficient,put up structures in his community. Now that's the ideology of an average igboid. Btw we all know where alliances with the north dumped Awolowo,Azikiwe,Aguinyi Ironsi,Gen black scorpion,in time we will see where alliances will dump Tinubu cum Rochas.
And pls,there's nothing about this thread that puts forward igbo development,except breeding hate.
I REPEAT,THE AVERAGE IGBO MAN IS MORE INTERESTED IN BEING SELF SUFFICIENT THAN MASQUERADING ABOUT POLITICAL TIES. WORRY 1ST FOR YOUR OWN IMMEDIATE FAMILY,LEAVE OTHERS OUT OF YOUR CONCERN. NO CARRY MY PROBLEM FOR HEAD. THANKYOU!

Remove awolowo. He has never form any political alliance with the North political establishment.
Azikwe is the grand patron of political patronage with North.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2016
Even if you're politically myopic,this will be my only reply, as I won't be replying you any further. Go read about what Gowon promised Awolowo if he supports the federal Military council against the Biafrans. Why is he referred to as "The President Nigeria Never Had?..Don't ask me,ask yourself.
ManMountain:

Remove awolowo. He has never form any political alliance with the North political establishment.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Greenback: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
ManMountain:

Remove awolowo. He has never "FORM" any political alliance with the North political establishment.

"he has never FORM...."
nepabill certificate holder..

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:

Its hard to believe you don't hate Anambra.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Its hard to believe you don't hate Anambra.
I hate Anambra SUPREMACISTS. OdenigboAroli, are you a supremacist? Let your conscience be the judge.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by P0intBlank(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yes, I am A Proud Abian by Origin! One of the most warmest,peaceful,friendly and disciplined Igbos.
In Abia, you see Anambrans enjoying the state and doing business.
How many Abians are in Anambra? We travel mainly outside the country.
So vamuz

I don't like where this is going. Please don't let it degenerate into this. Even if certain people want to bring you to their level refuse to be sucked in. Our dreams can only be actualized when there's unity.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ichieboxy:

I hate that I had to quote you knowing how irritated I am by most of your emotional ill-advised threads...which at best ridicules my tribe. I have to quote you because I saw you make comparisons between Peter Obi & Rochas who both decamped WITH lots of other disjointed arguments cum statements...Your argument there shows you to be "empty" ...no offense plz...And more so, I hate and don't comment on tribal threads...

1)Peter Obi was elected on APGA platform for 8years and he handed over to APGA successor before decamping to PDP ALONE...Even most of his men were working with and still works with Willie...

While Rochas ran away with APGA mandate immediately after winning election...He balkanized the party in IMO state and forcefully against APGA national decision took APGA structure to APC...Isn't it betrayal...Did APGA sanction his taking their structure to APC? And killing the party there?

2)Rochas set up his deputy and betrayed the Agbaso family...Did Obi do same to his deputy?...APGA structure was maintained by Agbaso family in IMO state till Rochas came and got it for free...only to stab them in the back...

3)Rochas ran to build schools in northern Nigeria AS A GOVERNOR, when NO Northern leader has a hut in IMO ...and salaries are owed workers...Do you know about scale of preference? what purpose if not selfish aim was that move to north? how would it alleviate suffering of Imolites?

4)Rochas shunned Southeast governors meeting throughout the tenure of Obi & Orji...but rushed to lead same group immediately new governors were elected...They would be fools to follow him. Why would Rochas move the meeting to IMO state abandoning Southeast political capital (Enugu) where it was always held Did Obi or Orji move it to Anambra or Abia respectively?...Why did Rochas not attend when others led but want to lead others now

5)Rochas used Ojukwu name to campaign and win(Ojukwu was sick then, so Bianca was always at his rally) ...He also used Obi's performance in Anambra to campaign (Obi was always at his campaign)...but he rewarded them by playing selfish card of killing APGA immediately he won election...

When Obi decamped, did he touch APGA structure or attempt killing APGA?...Even some of his commissioners are still working for Willie...Compare to your Rochas...

6)I dislike Rochas for these and many more reasons...I hate greedy folks. Kindly note that notwithstanding that I am from Anambra, I contributed FINANCIALLY to Rochas campaign in 1st term...He didn't keep faith, he betrayed us all...

7)How many times have you seen Peter Obi or other "Igbo leaders" insult or deride or humiliate or castigate Igbo tribe like Rochas do because their personal wish or aspirations isn't met? Ngige & co lost election more because they belong to APC; how many times have they insulted or called Igbo names like Rochas?...Who's fighting Ekweremmadu(deputy Senate President) today more than Rochas

coolYoruba love APC and voted same...How many times have you seen men like Fayose, FFK etc insulting or ridiculing their tribe because they are PDP or their cronies here opening threads to ridicule their tribe like you did That's the difference between them and Rochas cum you.

9)You have right to love him...but do yourself some good by not insulting Igbo here with derogatory terms...just because most don't share your views or sentiments...Would Rochas have become governor or defeated Ohakim if not for APGA sentiments(Ojukwu & Peter Obi performance as APGA governor) Would APC win PDP incumbent in Southeast devoid of APGA interference

10)Isn't Ekweremmadu supported by Igbo including Anambra? Is Nnamdi Kanu from Anambra yet loved by most of them? ...Is Okonjo-Iweala hated by Igbo or Anambra? Isn't Mbadinuju from Anambra yet he's hated and he's in APC ....You & some of your folks supporting this dance of shame need lots of introspection!!!

Mods unban Whynotthetruth...No rule was broken...He simply copied & pasted abi highlighted exact words used in the article... NOTHING added NOTHING removed!!! Or is reading and highlighting excerpts of an article under review, now a crime to you Cc Mynd44 ; Seun; Lalasticlala ; Obinoscopy ....

Reading through the whole thread Ive found just few people that answered the question Op asked, most of the others just came in to "e-fight". Oga, u r intelligent....... u answered the question asked without resorting to insults, same applies to MizMyColi n a few others. If these your views r d reasons Rochas is being hated, then I'll say they r well grounded, though instead of those thatll say he isnt doing anything, I'll rather say he seems to b neglecting many areas (don't know what his grudge with those people are sha)

#Apologies if someone picked offense with my write-up
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You are just soliciting for sympathy but unfortunately you dining with alligators!
Now putting the record straight: Imakwa Onye Muhammadu Buhari? Ima his role during the 1966-1970 civil war?
Buhari led the troop that invade owerri, rape women and shot bullet right into their Anus! Now Rochas is the governor of Imo State and same time romancing with same man that commit one of the greatest ever sacrilege against Igbos!
I know some corn heads here will also come up with "igbos hate him because he's associating with northerns" but do Igbos really hate northerns? And still they voted yar adua against the candidate of Igbo origin?
They voted OBJ against Ojukwu?

Odogwu, d way u fixed igbo into your write up eh, u b boss abeg...lol. From what u wrote, t would seems igbo's grudge against him might not b his alliance with "northerners" then, considering the other instances u sited.

Do u think its a "Buhari thing" cos as u said they voted outsiders against our own people.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ngozi123(f): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rochas is disliked because he aggressively campaigned for APC and Buhari prior to the GE. The majority of Igbos hate APC and see it as an Islamic and thus anti-Igbo party. Rochas made the transition from APGA to APC for his own political ambitions, not for the betterment of Ndigbo. I personally don't have a problem with this as it's normal for a politician to look after 'number one' but neither he nor his supporters should be upset when the Igbos as a whole reject him. We rejected APC yet you want us to accept one of its biggest champions? APGA is the future for Igboland anyway.

On a side note, I've noticed that this op has taken a liking to being a contrarian in order to create popular threads. I think that the Igbos of Nairaland should just ignore her threads from henceforth- I know I certainly will. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Babacele: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
adconline:

What a dunce without encephalon. The governor is owing workers and pensioners and you are here praising. May your labor be in vain!! May you boss owe you!! May your customers run away with good and money and never return! Type Amen??
your are emotional wasteful! Long before now when Amaechi was shouting that the GEJ presidency was reducing the States allocation in the midst of illegal bunkering and heavy looting, Aregbe was one of the targets as part of the evil plans to make loose the reelection in 2014 and despite that fact no workers was owed until the effect of Okonjo Iweala's economic policies and the crash in the oil price in the international market hit us in 2015 which is making most states in the federation helpless....Is Aregbe owing like most states? yes . Is he sincerely trying to pay while diversifying the economy ? Yes. Is Aregbe better than many PDP states ? Yes. Is Osun money missing , being misspent or looted ? No. so just retract your curse or you may hurt yourself.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Babacele: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ngozi123:
Rochas is disliked because he aggressively campaigned for APC and Buhari prior to the GE. The majority of Igbos hate APC and see it as an Islamic and thus anti-Igbo party. Rochas made the transition from APGA to APC for his own political ambitions, not for the betterment of Ndigbo. I personally don't have a problem with this as it's normal for a politician to look after 'number one' but neither he nor his supporters should be upset when the Igbos as a whole reject him. We rejected APC yet you want us to accept one of its biggest champions? APGA is the future for Igboland anyway.

On a side note, I've noticed that this op has taken a liking to being a contrarian in order to create popular threads. I think that the Igbos of Nairaland should just ignore her threads from henceforth- I know I certainly will. undecided
you hypocrites and political nonentities that promoted a Dasuki and co government, if una like make una go carry Alimodu Shekau as una next president but we Nigerians shall present Rochas and he shall win. who una votes EPP? real enemies of Igbo! mtchew!

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by waternogetememy: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
The one that will break the camels back, is wen Rochas is relegated to the political wilderness after all his efforts by APC.

We no go finish to dey laugh that episode.

Mbanu! Anyi ga chigbo owe anyi na ochi.

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Cadamlk: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
my sister, Lack of Central Leadership is becoming a problem in the Igbo Nation.
We are becoming like an Unorganised people with no centralized purpose.
Thats why Igbos are primitive in Political Calculation, even a minority ijaw have produced a President.
Lord help us..
This is really touching.Adaura,it is well.The first Igbo man might be the best president this country ever produced.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by DerideGull(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Rochas Owelle Okorocha, The 3rd Executive Governor of Imo state since 1999 is a popular figure among the Nigeria political sphere.
The purpose of this thread is to examine the level of Hatred and Resent shown to to this man mainly by SOME of his fellow Igbo kinsmen.
We do hear names like Okoroawusa being used at him, we have heard accusations like
1. He is a Sabo and Traitor
2. He romance with the North
3. He is fathered by a Northerner during the war.. Etc
Bla Bla Bla ALL GIBBERISH
What exactly have Okorocha commited to attract this hatred?
If he is romancing with the North, Did Azikiwe not romance with the North politically? He did,
so why crucifying Okorocha for his political affiliation with the North?
The next one is "Okorocha is Owing Salary " is he the first governor to owe workers salary?
"He is an APC governor and support Buhari"
so what? Are we Igbos not Republicans in nature?
Must every Igbo politician be in PDP?
After 16yrz of Loyalty to PDP, what did they give Igbos?
A 2019 Vice Presidential slot, in the midst of PDP being an Opposition now.
Why did they not give Igbos atleast VP when Pdp was in power? Why now that they are out of power?
- Okorocha has a constitutional right to be in any party of his choice and He Has Chosen APC.
He is building School in the North, so what?
He is a well known social entreprenuer and His charity have benefit many imo people and other Nigerians.
NDIGBO, Let Us Stop this "pull him down" mentality, It is not helping us.
Look at how we are behaving just because GEJ an ijaw man lost an election.
Can the ijaws stand behind an IGBO Man for Presidency? apparently NOT, because an Igbo man contesting for Presidency has a Big chance of winning in Ogun State than in Bayelsa.
So why Hating on our own Rochas Okorocha and Heavily backing GEJ an ijaw man?
When did we get to this level?
No amount of Image tarnishing can stop Rochas okorocha.
Let him be, I just don't understand this level of hatred shown at him.
NDIGBO, No matter our political different, let us support one of our own. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.
Rochas Okorocha Has the Potential To Liberate The IGBO Race From this Political Wilderness We Found Ourselves.
NDEWO NU- Adaure4ever

It is unfortunate the poster of above ill-informed rant ignorantly forgot that Ndigbo do not only have constitutional latitude to castigate a dumbass political tout such as Okoroawausa but inalienable liberty to disown him. I guess you realized that a con ingrate named Okorocha did not elect himself the governor of Imo State. In a normal society, the jackass is answerable to the people who elected him into the office. In fact, I do not have any form of sympathy for the people of Imo State as a result of socio-economic hardship stemming from Rochas Okorocha’s tenure as governor of Imo State. However, I had to advice them to set a plan in motion on how to recover the loots perpetrated by the Okorocha. Even if Okorocha takes a flight to the Moon, the good people of Imo State will be on his tail.

4 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by millionaireman: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
My advice to Imolites is be patient with this burden of Rochas Okorocha's self-centered leadership style.

Those who bear the greatest burden of Okorocha's leadership are in the areas of Imo state that first mistakenly considered him worthy of governorship position, thus campaigned and massively and voted him into office.

He is literally closing up those areas; the more the people there plead with Rochas Okorocha to rescue them from roads his contractors scrapped and abandoned, the more Rochas increases his grudge against them

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Naijiant: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ichieboxy: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

Reading through the whole thread Ive found just few people that answered the question Op asked, most of the others just came in to "e-fight". Oga, u r intelligent....... u answered the question asked without resorting to insults, same applies to MizMyColi n a few others. If these your views r d reasons Rochas is being hated, then I'll say they r well grounded, though instead of those thatll say he isnt doing anything, I'll rather say he seems to b neglecting many areas (don't know what his grudge with those people are sha)

#Apologies if someone picked offense with my write-up

Thanks bro...Rochas is being confused with his unbridled appetite for power and attention...hence his divided attention and below par performance...He's a typical Nigerian greedy cum selfish politician...If Only he can do some introspection, he will retrace his steps and get it right ...
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by timsonpreye(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and T.A Orji is ur hero?
I understand very well u are from abia state wat buzz do u av wit IMO n okorocha av u seen the way he scattered poor ppls houses n shops, the only tin they live in n feed wit, u ain't in IMO so u won't understand, STOP defending okorocha... formal crush am suspecting oh undecided
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2016
timsonpreye:
I understand very well u are from abia state wat buzz do u av wit IMO n okorocha av u seen the way he scattered poor ppls houses n shops, the only tin they live in n feed wit, u ain't in IMO so u won't understand, STOP defending okorocha... formal crush am suspecting oh undecided
so u opened an old thread? Hahahahaha.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by timsonpreye(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yes nah, went to ur profile n saw u newly uploaded beautiful pic, u are so cute but the thread vex me wela wela...
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2016
timsonpreye:
yes nah, went to ur profile n saw u newly uploaded beautiful pic, u are so cute but the thread vex me wela wela...
ok. No vex.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Zikdik(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2016
This is interesting.

I am neither Igbo, Hausa nor Yoruba. This thread exposes the hypocrisy that one Nigeria is.

I supported the APC in the last general elections because I was tired of the misrule of the PDP. I do not regret it. Elections have come and gone in my state of origin and guess what? I did not support the APC. I still believe in the current administration at Federal level but my allegiances at the state level are widely divisive based on the perception of competence.

My question to the Igbos on this thread is this:

Why should you base your political affiliation on tribal, religious and ethnic sentiments as against competence? I am in no way implying that Rochas is a competent administrator (he is not the worst). But why would anyone hate on him for his affiliation with other ethnic groups? Isn't that what politics and democratic rule should really be about? Building bridges between our differences and making amends? If a person does that, he's a traitor for not following the general ethnocentric sentiments of his people?

This is the reason I hope Biafra is achieved, bloodlessly so. It is obvious that you lot are not interested in the Nigerian setup and I absolutely detest forced association. #letBiafransgo

I will only say this. It will be much more profitable for you lot to leave without making enemies of your closest territorial neighbours. The "entitled, superior race" mentality that is prevalent among your people will make others detest you. I don't (my best friend and girlfriend are Igbo) but they will and rightly so. If you must leave, by all means do so without intentionally working up unnecessary hostility for your posterity.

I mean well.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by timsonpreye(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yes nah, went to ur profile to check u up, saw ur newly uploaded beautiful pic, u are so cute and then I saw the thread, I av to comment on it, apart from academics Rocha's ain't trying at all.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by timsonpreye(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ok. No vex.
I no dey vex, how ur project??
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Feraz(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Udmaster:
Wow, What a Classic write up!
Myself can't understand this hating of Okorocha and 80% of people who hate him are from Anambra.
I just can't understand why.
Cc- Abagworo
Why do many of you guys like dragging Anambra state into stuff like this? You automatically assume those that hate him are from Anambra state? At times, as much as I do not support what Chino does, y'all are also guilty of what you accuse him of. Mbadinuju was criticized bitterly, same with the Uba brothers, not just by Anambra people alone, but also by other Igbos but do you see Anambra people accusing people of hating them? Even the same has been done to Peter Obi, done to T.A. Orji and Martins Elechi. Chime sullivan took more of the spotlight in SErn Nigeria for his good works but did you see Anambra people hating on him? What does it tell you? It tells you that most Igbos praise those with good records irrespective of states. It is Igbo first before the state. The way people are beginning to single out Anambra state as a scapegoat for anything bad in SE is a cause for worry.

I could recall when Berem (who BTW has washed her hands off Rochas sometime back) opened some threads to praise Rochas, but what happened when MCLXVIII visited? He put up pictures to show how false those 'truths' were. Same has been done to Willie Obiano and Peter Obi where people from Anambra state put up pictures to counter whatever falsehood that wants to be peddled here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract / Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels / APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.