Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? (16029 Views)

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Is Rochas Dead??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by badnature: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
maimalari:
Okorocha's only sin i believe is that he isn't from Anambra State. I know if his son or daughter marry from Anambra, the hatred and bashing will subside. Anambra believes they must rule over other igbos or control whoever is opportuned to lead from elsewhere.
oga okroawusa or ahgbogo awusa which ever name u choose,his father is a Hausa man from jos while his mother is from lmo that makes him a hausa.not even from birom
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by AmuDimpka: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
badnature:
Can you imagine? She said she is part of Ohaneze Ndi Oshi Na Ndi Ama? Those political scavengers that makes a leaving from the calamity of their people. Alu. In one of her post she said she heats APC and the pedophile(buhari) it's like buhari saying he don't like terrorism.

I used to admire her but it's unfortunate

She is what we call in Anambra

Ofeke par excellence

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ugomba(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
badnature:
Can you imagine? She said she is part of Ohaneze Ndi Oshi Na Ndi Ama? Those political scavengers that makes a leaving from the calamity of their people. Alu. In one of her post she said she heats APC and the pedophile(buhari) it's like buhari saying he don't like terrorism.
do you know that Uniting the Igbo nation first is more important than Biafra or whatever agitation.
Have we gotten our Anioma state? Have Ogba, Ika, Andoni, Ekpeye etc accepted that they are Igbos?
That Adaure4ever is very intelligent in my own opinion!
IGBOS ARE NOT ORGANISED, Lets stop pretending.
She is hitting the hard truth that we don't want to hear. Haba.
Lets put our house in order first.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:
do you know that Uniting the Igbo nation first is more important than Biafra or whatever agitation.
Have we gotten our Anioma state? Have Ogba, Ika, Andoni, Ekpeye etc accepted that they are Igbos?
God bless you! My point exactly.

4 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:
even if she made a mistake, why not correct her like a brother and not this insults and bla bla bla
you guys are quite emotional in attitude@SE Igbos.

becoz u are lazy even to read a comment... dts why u jumped from d middle with a conclusion.. did u see my earlier post where i was advising her to move d motion in reality rather than here.

LOL.." BLA BLA BLA." dats d only thin u kno in all ur post.. can u write something more meaningful..?
obviously not.

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Mbeki: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
I just wonder where this lady belong:
She posted this some few hours later.

https://www.nairaland.com/3248923/niger-delta-indeed-been-cheated
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Abagworo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:

Most people here on Nairaland represent politicians and political parties more than Igbo interest. You can tell by their anti APC or PDP stand. Why Okorocha keeps winning in Imo State is because the people belong to no party. Okorocha's popularity is low because radio "biagra" was used to tarnish his image as working against Igbo interest but the people prefer him to PDP and their godfathers like Iwuanyanwu and Nzeribe.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by coolmc(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
if I quote anybody here... Mk I blend!!....

people really have time Nd energy ⚡

in dis buhari regime!!!!
...... nawah ooooo

as for me..... I don't know anybody call Okorocha or okoroahausa........ remove governor from his name.... my brother and sister... he a nobody!!

Some idiot will keep laying there pained life on other people state......

proudly God own state!!!

thunder fire anybody dat will try to quote me!,!

is just a state problem let us learn to solve it!!!
...... personally I hate Okorocha....okezie Nd Obiano...

Now u can now kill urself!! idiot
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ugomba(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
HARDBUOI:

becoz u are lazy even to read a comment... dts why u jumped from d middle with a conclusion.. did u see my earlier post where i was advising her to move d motion in reality rather than here.

LOL.." BLA BLA BLA." dats d only thin u kno in all ur post.. can u write something more meaningful..?
obviously not.
and whats wrong if she post it here?
Are Igbos scared of hearing the truth?
Nawa o. This tribe sef.
Am still proudly a Delta Ibo but SE Igbos need to put their house in order and organize themselves.
Igbo nation need people like that Adaure4ever, people who tell the raw truth without fear.
You want her to sugarcoat it while things are going wrong way.
Damn!

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:
and whats wrong if she post it here?
Are Igbos scared of hearing the truth?
Nawa o. This tribe sef.
Am still proudly a Delta Ibo but SE Igbos need to put their house in order and organize themselves.
Igbo nation need people like that Adaure4ever, people who tell the raw truth without fear.
You want her to sugarcoat it while things are going wrong way.
Damn!

guy i dnt want to argue with u... u are way behind and backward.. idnt even kno where to start to correct u..
it seems ur brain is too weak to comprehend my point.

"igbo nation need pple like adaure who tell d raw truth"
and ruth has to be on nairaland abi?.when she is already in
an igbo group whch would be more effective.

that word fearless u meantion comes to mind when she cant replicate her online " i too kno" behaviour in real life.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ugomba(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
HARDBUOI:

guy i dnt want to argue with u... u are way behind and backward.. idnt even kno where to start to correct u..
it seems ur brain is too weak to comprehend my point.

"igbo nation need pple like adaure who tell d raw truth"
and ruth has to be on nairaland abi?.when she is already in
an igbo group whch would be more effective.

that word fearless u meantion comes to mind when she cant replicate her online " i too kno" behaviour in real life.

You are saucy and rude. I am not ur mate pls.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by cheruv: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

We have known her identity...
Nobody will take her serious anymore
A local aba girl,

Coming to nl to tell us how she is a pharmacist and not born in Nigeria...

I don't know when they started deceiving those sales girls in pharmaceutical outlets that they are pharmacists cheesy
Cc: chino
O bu nwa Aba
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:
You are saucy and rude. I am not ur mate pls.

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by cheruv: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

This stupidity is getting out of hand.

You have the crowd, continue the hate until it engulfs you.

See a chronic hater and Ngwaphobic trying to sound logical. Continue deceiving yourself.

Get lost and do your worst or better still commit suicide because Dr Okezie will be the Governor of Abia State till 2023.
Dee mazi oo cheesy
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

We have known her identity...
Nobody will take her serious anymore
A local aba girl,

Coming to nl to tell us how she is a pharmacist and not born in Nigeria...

I don't know when they started deceiving those sales girls in pharmaceutical outlets that they are pharmacists cheesy
Cc: chino

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2016
cheruv:

O bu nwa Aba
I am not from Aba!
Its pathetic how grown up can't evaluate an intellectual topic with sound contribution.
Its Appalling!
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by SlayerSupreme: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Let's stop all this nonsense my Igbo people. www.nairaland.com/3249107/cry-igbo-people-beware-adaure4ever
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by cheruv: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I am not from Aba!
Its pathetic how grown up can't evaluate an intellectual topic with sound contribution.
Its Appalling!
Adanne...
NL isnt the best place to raise these kind of issues....Biko embarassed

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by millionaireman: 12:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Most people here on Nairaland represent politicians and political parties more than Igbo interest. You can tell by their anti APC or PDP stand. Why Okorocha keeps winning in Imo State is because the people belong to no party. Okorocha's popularity is low because radio "biagra" was used to tarnish his image as working against Igbo interest but the people prefer him to PDP and their godfathers like Iwuanyanwu and Nzeribe.

Like Okorocha like Abagworo - politics of acrimony. Why call Nzeribe and Iwuanyanwu here? They are both expired politically and have no influence on your mentor - Rochas Okorocha .
Recently I listened to Okorocha in Oguta disparaging Iwuanyanwu and Nzeribe as if both are his rivals today. But they are not.

Look, Okorocha doesn't know what brings him bad name. Charity begins at home. Okorocha is a huge disappointment in the Ideato-Orlu axis where he originates from.

He placed 99.9% of his development projects in Owerri. But with unfinished roads he blocked business in Orlu where lots of the Ideatos do business. Politics of Acrimony was behind that.

Okorocha can NEVER EVER HAVE A GOOD NAME SO LONG AS HE DISREGARDS ORLU/IDEATO in his scheme. GOOD NAME BEGINS AT HOME.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by csamii: 1:09am On Jul 26, 2016
I hate Rochas because I choose to hate him. Btw, can't someone hate Rochas again?

He bought a Christmas tree for 600million for christ sake and yet refused to pay workers! Abeg who that tree epp?

If that isn't enough for me to hate him, FVCK OFF!

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:37am On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Iji ya! 1000likes and shares. cool

Just an observation...You seem to hate Anambra so much but project this hatred to them and play victim card...
I have seen your write ups or how you nudge on any anti-anambra sentiment while hiding under they hate us syndrome.

On the guy you quoted(Manmountain or what), Isn't Ngige APC? isn't he from Anambra? didn't he lose in Anambra? So how come Anambra isn't crying or fighting to remove or humiliate Ekweremmadu since they support only Anambra peeps Was it Anambra that stopped Rocha's from attending Southeast governors meeting throughout tje tenure of Obi & Orji? Why did he want to shift meeting suddenly from Enugu(political headquarter of SE) to IMO while assuming leader of them Is Nnamdi Kanu from Anambra? Is he hated by them? Finally, how many of SE APC folks stands to ridicule Igbo as much as Rochas And how many northern leaders have built a tent in IMO that Rochas should relocate government fund to north while primary owners starve.... Sometimes, we need to drop politics and tell ourselves the truth...

The girl that opened this thread to me is just controversial and an irritant...How many threads have been opened by other tribes to ridicule their tribe? How many threads have been opened by Yoruba PDP to ridicule Yoruba tribe because they hate Fayose, FFK etc passing six abughi passing sense...ndewonu!!!

Hate commenting on threads like this...

6 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by globe16: 3:50am On Jul 26, 2016
@Adaure4ever rochas okorocha is a clown and never a serious human being. stop opening these useless threads

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by globe16: 3:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I am not from Aba!
Its Appalling!
STFU and stop opening these useless threads... what will be your next topic? Ndigbo why do you love nnamdi kanu or why do you hate buhari? rubbish

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Babacele: 5:29am On Jul 26, 2016
bloodkiller:

What of the one rubbing the values of osun state
which Osun? despite your ugly wishes and propaganda after the 2015 thrashing of PDP by Aregbe, you political 'Osus'(outcasts) will continue to cry while Osun manages her life better than many of una thieving role models.......when it is obvious many of the PDP governors can't even measure up to Osun given same FG allocation and conditions. I'm challenging you now Mr Ipob to mention the values in the state of Osun that Aregbeshola is desecrating......... of course you have the inalienable right of choosing the gentleman of the federal highway in Ekiti as your role model; likes attract likes.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ichieboxy: 5:37am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
So thats why he should be hated?

I hate that I had to quote you knowing how irritated I am by most of your emotional ill-advised threads...which at best ridicules my tribe. I have to quote you because I saw you make comparisons between Peter Obi & Rochas who both decamped WITH lots of other disjointed arguments cum statements...Your argument there shows you to be "empty" ...no offense plz...And more so, I hate and don't comment on tribal threads...

1)Peter Obi was elected on APGA platform for 8years and he handed over to APGA successor before decamping to PDP ALONE...Even most of his men were working with and still works with Willie...

While Rochas ran away with APGA mandate immediately after winning election...He balkanized the party in IMO state and forcefully against APGA national decision took APGA structure to APC...Isn't it betrayal...Did APGA sanction his taking their structure to APC? And killing the party there?

2)Rochas set up his deputy and betrayed the Agbaso family...Did Obi do same to his deputy?...APGA structure was maintained by Agbaso family in IMO state till Rochas came and got it for free...only to stab them in the back...

3)Rochas ran to build schools in northern Nigeria AS A GOVERNOR, when NO Northern leader has a hut in IMO ...and salaries are owed workers...Do you know about scale of preference? what purpose if not selfish aim was that move to north? how would it alleviate suffering of Imolites?

4)Rochas shunned Southeast governors meeting throughout the tenure of Obi & Orji...but rushed to lead same group immediately new governors were elected...They would be fools to follow him. Why would Rochas move the meeting to IMO state abandoning Southeast political capital (Enugu) where it was always held Did Obi or Orji move it to Anambra or Abia respectively?...Why did Rochas not attend when others led but want to lead others now

5)Rochas used Ojukwu name to campaign and win(Ojukwu was sick then, so Bianca was always at his rally) ...He also used Obi's performance in Anambra to campaign (Obi was always at his campaign)...but he rewarded them by playing selfish card of killing APGA immediately he won election...

When Obi decamped, did he touch APGA structure or attempt killing APGA?...Even some of his commissioners are still working for Willie...Compare to your Rochas...

6)I dislike Rochas for these and many more reasons...I hate greedy folks. Kindly note that notwithstanding that I am from Anambra, I contributed FINANCIALLY to Rochas campaign in 1st term...He didn't keep faith, he betrayed us all...

7)How many times have you seen Peter Obi or other "Igbo leaders" insult or deride or humiliate or castigate Igbo tribe like Rochas do because their personal wish or aspirations isn't met? Ngige & co lost election more because they belong to APC; how many times have they insulted or called Igbo names like Rochas?...Who's fighting Ekweremmadu(deputy Senate President) today more than Rochas

coolYoruba love APC and voted same...How many times have you seen men like Fayose, FFK etc insulting or ridiculing their tribe because they are PDP or their cronies here opening threads to ridicule their tribe like you did That's the difference between them and Rochas cum you.

9)You have right to love him...but do yourself some good by not insulting Igbo here with derogatory terms...just because most don't share your views or sentiments...Would Rochas have become governor or defeated Ohakim if not for APGA sentiments(Ojukwu & Peter Obi performance as APGA governor) Would APC win PDP incumbent in Southeast devoid of APGA interference

10)Isn't Ekweremmadu supported by Igbo including Anambra? Is Nnamdi Kanu from Anambra yet loved by most of them? ...Is Okonjo-Iweala hated by Igbo or Anambra? Isn't Mbadinuju from Anambra yet he's hated and he's in APC ....You & some of your folks supporting this dance of shame need lots of introspection!!!

Mods unban Whynotthetruth...No rule was broken...He simply copied & pasted abi highlighted exact words used in the article... NOTHING added NOTHING removed!!! Or is reading and highlighting excerpts of an article under review, now a crime to you Cc Mynd44 ; Seun; Lalasticlala ; Obinoscopy ....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by nwadiuko1(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
He do visit Abia state, He has a property in Enugu and do visit.
He left Apga for APC, So what?
Did Peter Obi not left Apga for PDP?
in your haste to justify the absurd...you are making grammatical blunders.....please calm down

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by kingzizzy: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
He do visit Abia state, He has a property in Enugu and do visit.
He left Apga for APC, So what?
Did Peter Obi not left Apga for PDP?

What Okorocha did and what Peter Obi did are not the same thing. Okorocha took APGA's mandate to APC, Peter Obi served out his mandate before joining PDP. If Okorohausa was a man of conviction, he should have resigned as Governor if he feels that he is no longer compatible with APGA and let the next highest APGA member take over. What Okorohausa did by taking APGA's mandate to APC exposes him as a selfish politician who jumps ship for political gain when it suits him. Such a man cannot be trusted with high political office.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by medpren: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2016
The OP is one funny thing. This attempt at divide and rule is dead. My village is just a stone throw from his village in Imo. My senior brother stood in front of guns to bring Rochas to power when Ohakim was terrorizing Imolites in 2011. Ngige and Igbokwe is disliked just as Rochas. Our Anambra brothers slammed Igbokwe and Ngige just as much as Rochas. Rochas is governor so he is much more in the limelight. So you are just airheaded sycophant.
Thank God my brother didn't die for the buffoon in 2011.
While our people are running away from Imo to survive, rochas is getting fattened everyday.

Compare his pre-2011 pic with his present 'fattened' picture. May God find a way to weed out the Efulefus from Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by adconline(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2016
No a fan Naija politrickians. To see one justify owing workers clearly shows that Naija soul is dead!! This country has gone to the abyss of desolation! It can never be fixed. Owing working is same thing as stealing people labor. So stealing is justifiable?

As a trailblazer as you claim, why didn't he form his own party like Tinubu and Zik? He was a PDP member until APGA granted him a ticket. He's just a typical Naija politrickian - ready to switch to a new party, behold all things become anew!!
In most major indices by Naija standard, what's the hallmark of his achievement? Tell me areas where he's outperformed other governors? He's just a below average governor who's not afraid to say that he owes his workers.

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by adconline(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Babacele:
which Osun? despite your ugly wishes and propaganda after the 2015 thrashing of PDP by Aregbe, you political 'Osus'(outcasts) will continue to cry while Osun manages her life better than many of una thieving role models.......when it is obvious many of the PDP governors can't even measure up to Osun given same FG allocation and conditions. I'm challenging you now Mr Ipob to mention the values in the state of Osun that Aregbeshola is desecrating......... of course you have the inalienable right of choosing the gentleman of the federal highway in Ekiti as your role model; likes attract likes.
What a dunce without encephalon. The governor is owing workers and pensioners and you are here praising. May your labor be in vain!! May you boss owe you!! May your customers run away with good and money and never return! Type Amen??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out / Gbajabiamila Denies Comparing IPOB, Yoruba Nation Agitators With Boko Haram / Five African Elections To Watch Out For In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.