Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? (16046 Views)

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Is Rochas Dead??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by pazienza(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
newbornmacho:

Goodluck Jonathan did one thing which resonates, should and does resonate with the igbo : fair play. The igbo I know are not asking for any undue advantage in this country... We just want a level playing field. Let the top security positions be equally available to all... Let innosons of this world get the same encouragement that built the dangotes etc let a femi adesina shine as brightly as a Mahmud jega is encouraged to freely do his work without intimidation. I voted Jonathan because he represented fairness as against nepotism, freedom and fresh air as against suffocating tyranny. Every Ibo I know still would vote for these qualities.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

They ask you?

He is boring BC he is not massaging your decayed groundnut in bw your legs... Anuohia

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Why do people think that my thread is controversial?
I saw an Akwa ibom Fb group where they were bitter that Igbos labelled Victor Attah as "clueless". I Opened a thread abt them, advocating for IPOB to be open to Contrary view, how is that sentimental?
I opened another thread on how to develop South East. How is that Sentimental?
Even if Okorocha erred (as any1 can) why can't he be forgiven and we move on as a united Igbo race and end this dumb tainting of his image?

You may have had good intentions by creating this thread, but sometimes before acting out any thoughts you have to assess risk versus reward and choose the lesser of two evils.

Knowing the anti-Igbo stance of Nairaland ( for example, the number of likes in an anti-Igbo tribalistic post vs others) and using examples of predecessors who went your way - examples Berem, Abagworo..................................what positive outcomes did you expect to result from here? How does this compare to what is the reality?

Budget vs Actual analysis:

What we have seen so far:

a. Cheers of tribalists who delight in Igbo downfall.
b. Promotion of state vs state animosity
c. All manners of unpleasant insults levelled at your person.

Your thread has not:

a. Changed Igbo mentality (whatever that is) for the better.
b.Reoriented them to concede to your arguments.
c. Improved Igbo morale while respectfully challenging the status quo and offering new ways of "seeing things."

Even you will have to conclude that your attempt at success has failed, assuming that your intention was to make Igbos have a rethink on Rochas.

Unless this thread is a disguised attempt to "unshackle" yourself from the Igbo vs Nairaland divide and "bat" for the other team, even you must admit that you really didn't think this through.

6 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and who doesnt err?
No tell me, My deepest fear about Igbos is where this our unorganised nature is driving us to esp. politically!
We have no political bearing now.
an average igbo man have lost hope in Nigerian politics because of the nepotism and so on those remaining have no option than to lick asss of those that put them there so igbos careless about Nigerian politics that's why an average politician can never determine their future anymore because they end up pursing their own pockets.
igbos are industrious that's why they are even thousands better than those people that has political bearing according to you.
who political bearing epp?
what's the need of political bearing without nothing to show of it?

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:
Rochas is a crook and a monumental failure cool
btw
wetin happen to your handle?
nothing happened to my handle.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nahwao:

You may have had good intentions by creating this thread, but sometimes before acting out any thoughts you have to assess risk versus reward and choose the lesser of two evils.

Knowing the anti-Igbo stance of Nairaland ( for example, the number of likes in an anti-Igbo tribalistic post vs others) and using examples of predecessors who went your way - examples Berem, Abagworo..................................what positive outcomes did you expect to result from here? How does this compare to what is the reality?

Budget vs Actual analysis:

What we have seen so far:

a. Cheers of tribalists who delight in Igbo downfall.
b. Promotion of state vs state animosity
c. All manners of unpleasant insults levelled at your person.

Your thread has not:

a. Changed Igbo mentality (whatever that is) for the better.
b.Reoriented them to concede to your arguments.
c. Improved Igbo morale while respectfully challenging the status quo and offering new ways of "seeing things."

Even you will have to conclude that your attempt at success has failed, assuming that your intention was to make Igbos have a rethink on Rochas.

Unless this thread is a disguised attempt to "unshackle" yourself from the Igbo vs Nairaland divide and "bat" for the other team, even you must admit that you really didn't think this through.
okay. Thanks 4 ur advice. My intention is not to divide Igbos state vs state.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by badnature: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

Ihnye a bú ihem nāgwá adaure...o búghí ihe níle gbásárá umunne gi kà a nēburu pùtá n'Anwu. Kama i banye n'oru mara otu o si emézí ihe ndi a o chè nādighi mma, o pùtá n'ama nēmévo umunne ya undecided
agbogo awusa have introduced her to one alhaji

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
nothing happened to my handle.
so you feel like dropping Beremx grin
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hahahahahaha. The gala seller still want my attention! Ignoring his "mention" must be tough for him. Eyaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by OMAR12: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
so people not liking rochas now and castigating him, is now the problem bedeviling aliigbo, adaure why bother yourself when the subject matter is not bothered by it, promote the interest of the larger society and leave individuals and their issues alone. let us collectively work together to promote aligbo in order for we all to attract the best intellectual and financial investment back down to aliigbo.please biko if it not in the interest of the larger Igbo society, I suggest whosoever should keep such thought to his or her self. the man soiling the name of abia with his picture, yo not doing ur own state any good, as far as u are from the east. when some ask you ur name and u tell them ur name the first thing that come to mind is not (abia or ebonyi) it the word Igbo.so when yo think that yo scoring cheap point with that pix from abia, tommorow somebody else will use that same pix to taunt ur tribe,I wonder what u will say then. Am out of this sick thread.

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Mcowubaba: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Why do people think that my thread is controversial?
I saw an Akwa ibom Fb group where they were bitter that Igbos labelled Victor Attah as "clueless". I Opened a thread abt them, advocating for IPOB to be open to Contrary view, how is that sentimental?
I opened another thread on how to develop South East. How is that Sentimental?
Even if Okorocha erred (as any1 can) why can't he be forgiven and we move on as a united Igbo race and end this dumb tainting of his image?

Victor Attah didn't stay on his own nd got lambasted by pro-secessionist (He meddled into Biafra issue nd got served undecided )
He is not the first to be reprimanded about his opinion, neither will he be the last...
Whether you want to accept it or not, you have an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) with Igbos, the earlier you consult any psychiatrist for proper medical care the better, or if you have access to Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SRI's) you could get a colleague to prescribe one for you...
I still insist that Abia State has bigger problems than Rochas, Imo State nd Anambra....
Since 1999, no good governance not to talk about infrastructure, Umuahia is like Ogbunike Cave.....
Concentrate on Abia State problems....

Rochas is still loved by many.....
I can't say the same for the bad roads in Abia State nd infrastructural decay...

This is me, signing out of this your thread....Waiting to see the next Igbo extraneous thread from you. Midnight or tmwr...
Mrs Pharmaceutical enterprise grin Adieu....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and who doesnt err?
No tell me, [s]My deepest fear about Igbos is where this our unorganised nature is driving us to esp. politically!
We have no political bearing now[/s].

What am only after is for you to confirm to us that he erred... Then it will take us back to the topic of this good for nothing thread..

Other things you are useless ranting is just gibberish meant for disposal

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by MizMyColi(f): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

nobody is a first class igbo, Igbo is igbo forget Chino he's working for his stomach and majority of nairaland igbos know that.

am from Anambra state (onitsha) and i ldetest anything that brings division among igbos and trust me majority of Anambarians do the same.

have you ever seen Anambra people despising other igbos here? (forget chino and abagworo numerous monikers)
my good friend MizMyColi (Imo) is happily married to an Anambra man and just yesterday my Aunt was given away as a bride to an Imo state man ( oguta)
so forget those old men fooling themselves

You see, my dear.
You are right.

I will give my no holds barred perception here.

My Husband's family are lovely people.
I look up to heaven and I wish every woman the kind of in laws I have.
They don't give me the "Imo state" treatment.

I don't understand the crass naivety behind the superiority displays of Imo and Anambra folks online. People who do such, no matter their level of intelligence are spiritually backward beings who lack a sense of what it means to tow the path of brotherhood in all sincerity of purpose.

Based on how my Husband treats me, I would have said....Anambra men know how to treat their women real nice.
But then I remember how kind and loving my dad has been to mom for over two decades and half, which even led me to pray for a husband that is like him and even better than him (Dad is from Imo, Mom is from Imo).

Basically, it boils down to individuals. It boils down to what you want and what you attract to yourself.

I can stomach the superiority displays among Igbos and Yorubas.
But within Igbos too?
What kind of nonsense and ingredient is that nau?sad

As for Okorocha, my perception of him is that he is an overly ambitious turncoat. I see no visible development. Go to Anambra and see their roads, go to Onitsha and you will see some form of organization despite the rowdiness, etc.

The road connecting Orlu from Onitsha is sooo smooth till you get to imo state boundary.
Poto poto everywhere. What about Owerri Rd?

What Okorocha runs is a government of billboards, by billboards and for billboards.

Just like his ilk in APC, they are all hype without any real salt. They will fare better as showbiz administrators.

Willie Obiano is distinguishing himself. South east governors are doing their thing, no loud noise. Only my Imo State is backward.

Please let me end here.

Enough has been said already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by MizMyColi(f): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Does Okorocha really care?

Is he a man of the average and poor imolite?

And what is all this I'm seeing about forgiveness and the need to be seen as politically relevant?

In this Buhari administration?
Lol

The feelers I get is that Igbos aren't even interested in forming any alliance with this government. The few who do have their reasons which is mostly stomach inspired.

Honestly, I think the Igbos don't care.
Generally, I noticed this lack of faith in Buhari.
It's just there. And nothing the FG does has changed that stance so far.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by SlayerSupreme: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
A man working against his own people,dancing with the Northerners to the point of swapping his religion for Islam. Joining hands with the Muslims to bring in a good-for-nothing Buhari,all for selfish reasons and you're asking why Igbos hate him. Chineke nna! Okorocha with all his antics (which I actually felt he was playing smart) has dragged Imo back developmentally in recent years. Development has really slowed in Imo state. So I look at it and ask : What is Okorocha bringing to Igboland...close to nada. He's working assiduously towards his personal political career. Nothing more. And after all this Adaure asks like she doesn't know already : Why Igbos nay IPoB(we know that's what you actually mean) hate Okorocha? Chai. I feel bad. Very very bad. Well,as Osuofia said in one particular movie : Ihe na puta,ane change. Adaure has drawn the line. Kachifo nu.

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by AmuDimpka: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
TRASH! I am a Federal govt. Employed Pharmacist in a govt.hospital.
Am not jobless to be arguing with that Chino or whatever.
Offline?hahaha. I am a member of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Youth, been to their meeting regularly.
Timid? Whats that?
Hahahaha, whoever that cross my path know that I am a No-Nonsense disciplinarian.
Ada Ndi Abia. Try Wi and See Wi. Lol

Akuko mike ejeagha

I am utterly disappointed in you

Mgbeke feeling funky

Ifele mee gi....akpa njo

4 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by tripoli007(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Rochas Owelle Okorocha, The 3rd Executive Governor of Imo state since 1999 is a popular figure among the Nigeria political sphere.
The purpose of this thread is to examine the level of Hatred and Resent shown to to this man mainly by SOME of his fellow Igbo kinsmen.
We do hear names like Okoroawusa being used at him, we have heard accusations like
1. He is a Sabo and Traitor
2. He romance with the North
3. He is fathered by a Northerner during the war.. Etc
Bla Bla Bla ALL GIBBERISH
What exactly have Okorocha commited to attract this hatred?
If he is romancing with the North, Did Azikiwe not romance with the North politically? He did,
so why crucifying Okorocha for his political affiliation with the North?
The next one is "Okorocha is Owing Salary " is he the first governor to owe workers salary?
"He is an APC governor and support Buhari"
so what? Are we Igbos not Republicans in nature?
Must every Igbo politician be in PDP?
After 16yrz of Loyalty to PDP, what did they give Igbos?
A 2019 Vice Presidential slot, in the midst of PDP being an Opposition now.
Why did they not give Igbos atleast VP when Pdp was in power? Why now that they are out of power?
- Okorocha has a constitutional right to be in any party of his choice and He Has Chosen APC.
He is building School in the North, so what?
He is a well known social entreprenuer and His charity have benefit many imo people and other Nigerians.
NDIGBO, Let Us Stop this "pull him down" mentality, It is not helping us.
Look at how we are behaving just because GEJ an ijaw man lost an election.
Can the ijaws stand behind an IGBO Man for Presidency? apparently NOT, because an Igbo man contesting for Presidency has a Big chance of winning in Ogun State than in Bayelsa.
So why Hating on our own Rochas Okorocha and Heavily backing GEJ an ijaw man?
When did we get to this level?
No amount of Image tarnishing can stop Rochas okorocha.
Let him be, I just don't understand this level of hatred shown at him.
NDIGBO, No matter our political different, let us support one of our own. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.
Rochas Okorocha Has the Potential To Liberate The IGBO Race From this Political Wilderness We Found Ourselves.
NDEWO NU- Adaure4ever

Nkita LA chaa GI Anya .. May abani seal up ur excreting organs. . Rocha's is nothing but an okoroawusa ..take it or leave it
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
MizMyColi:

You see, my dear.
You are right.

I will give my no holds barred perception here.

My Husband's family are lovely people.
I look up to heaven and I wish every woman the kind of in laws I have.
They don't give me the "Imo state" treatment.

I don't understand the crass naivety behind the superiority displays of Imo and Anambra folks online. People who do such, no matter their level of intelligence are spiritually backward beings who lack a sense of what it means to tow the path of brotherhood in all sincerity of purpose.

Based on how my Husband treats me, I would have said....Anambra men know how to treat their women real nice.
But then I remember how kind and loving my dad has been to mom for over two decades and half, which even led me to pray for a husband that is like him and even better than him (Dad is from Imo, Mom is from Imo).

Basically, it boils down to individuals. It boils down to what you want and what you attract to yourself.

I can stomach the superiority displays among Igbos and Yorubas.
But within Igbos too?
What kind of nonsense and ingredient is that nau?sad

As for Okorocha, my perception of him is that he is an overly ambitious turncoat. I see no visible development. Go to Anambra and see their roads, go to Onitsha and you will see some form of organization despite the rowdiness, etc.

The road connecting Orlu from Onitsha is sooo smooth till you get to imo state boundary.
Poto poto everywhere. What about Owerri Rd?

What Okorocha runs is a government of billboards, by billboards and for billboards.

Just like his ilk in APC, they are all hype without any real salt. They will fare better as showbiz administrators.

Willie Obiano is distinguishing himself. South east governors are doing their thing, no loud noise. Only my Imo State is backward.

Please let me end here.

Enough has been said already.

adaure4ever come and see wat im talking about igbo women.
this is a true definition of igbo woman..
a very organised and meaninful post at d same time promoting unity of igbos.
despite d leghty write up i enjoyed every single word of it.
MZmycoli i neva knew u are igbo woman..
u have won a place im my heart from today.

as for d adaure u are disgrace... this topic u created to mock ur people will hunt u in one way or d other.
u dnt know d enomities of wat u just did.
im sure even ur dad wont be happy seeing this.
ur words here against igbos are unthinkable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by badnature: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and who doesnt err?
No tell me, My deepest fear about Igbos is where this our unorganised nature is driving us to esp. politically!
We have no political bearing now.
and those people that have bearing that u want us to copy them,how are they better than u and I ? is it the northerners that have been ruling since the time of Adam and yet their is no any sign of development in their land for the un-foreseeable future? or the Yoruba Ubiam nébe kirikiri? Emutarazi iwu Ndi banyi nala! Nna men

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by omenka(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
a gala seller here want my attention, I will keep ignoring him.
Let a fool keep exhibiting his foolishness.
Why don't you report him?? Those comments are appalling- no way to talk to a woman.

Report his posts.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ugomba(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
To The South East Igbos
I see nothing wrong in the question this Adaure4ever asked?
I love her passion for Igbo development, its a big asset.
Okorocha erred and should be forgiven, thats her stand.
All this insult and state shaming by EasternActivist and Chino is irritating, It makes no sense. Some guys should just grow up.
-Ugomba ur Anioma brother[/b]

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by anungangampu: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
okay. Thanks 4 ur advice. My intention is not to divide Igbos state vs state.

I wanted to avoid this tread like a plaque but it occured to me that I would remind you that the Biggest problem of we Nigerians is that we have short memory, we don't take record at all.

Firstly Rochas is an Igbo man loved by his people and was given mandate of leadership from a party that emanates from his own Land. A serving governor was booted out because of him and that was the first time all focus went to Imo state.
Like Obiano like Rochas, he Performed perfectly in about 2 years of his first tenure in imo state before dumping APGA for A.C.N. Many of the giant strides during those days are still in Imo state and nobody denied the fact that he was actually working. But events took a different turn when A.C.N merged with other parties to become APC. That was when he changed and started using tax payers money to build Mansions for APC meetings,declared his open support for islam and got some of his village folks converted to islam. The once praised Rochas became a political warrior chasing politics and not capturing the mind of Imolites like his earlier days in APGA.

Todays Rochas is breaking the Igbos apart more and more and making the South east more porous for more break up than ever. Politics in South east is not bloody like from other parts of the country but with his affiliation with a party known as anti-igbo he is making igbos more divided than ever. Today an IMOlites sees Anambarians as obstruction to their own brothers political race and he Rochas is not helping matters. Imagine what people from Enugu would say about his utterance concerning Ekweremadu who is an Igbo like him.

One thing am sure Agpa is more concerned about is building on the confidence of people from South east and not the game of Nigeria politics Rochas is currently playing.

I think its not about Igbos hating Rochas but Rochas bring politics of Hate to Igbo land.

5 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ugomba(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
HARDBUOI:

adaure4ever come and see wat im talking about igbo women.
this is a true definition of igbo woman..
a very organised and meaninful post at d same time promoting unity of igbos.
despite d leghty write up i enjoyed every single word of it.
MZmycoli i neva knew u are igbo woman..
u have won a place im my heart from today.

as for d adaure u are disgrace... this topic u created to mock ur people will hunt u foreva...
u dnt know d enomities of wat u just did.
im sure even ur dad wont be happy seeing this.
ur words here against igbos are unthinkable.

let us hear word jor. She is right, the way some of you south east Igbos behave is annoying.
People must protect their own, she innocently as a land want these insults hurled at okorocha to stop.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by maimalari: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Okorocha's only sin i believe is that he isn't from Anambra State. I know if his son or daughter marry from Anambra, the hatred and bashing will subside. Anambra believes they must rule over other igbos or control whoever is opportuned to lead from elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ugomba(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Are you for real? Lol

You are actually wetting your pillow seeing that you are alone in your wildgooes chase cheesy

Aba smelly prostitute claiming pharmacist cheesy

[s][/s]
you should be ashamed of yourself. Take a look at how you are behaving in public?
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by badnature: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Akuko mike ejeagha

I am utterly disappointed in you

Mgbeke feeling funky

Ifele mee gi....akpa njo
Can you imagine? She said she is part of Ohaneze Ndi Oshi Na Ndi Ama? Those political scavengers that makes a leaving from the calamity of their people. Alu. In one of her post she said she heats APC and the pedophile(buhari) it's like buhari saying he don't like terrorism.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ugomba:
let us hear word jor. She is right, the way some of you south east Igbos behave is annoying.
People must protect their own, she innocently as a land want these insults hurled at okorocha to stop.

u are equally as dumb as her...
i asked her a quetion 2 times and she avoided it.
and d question is..

IS THIS D RIGHT PLACE TO BRING SUCK ISSUE FOR SOLUTION?

SHE SAID SHE IS IN PRO-IGBO GROUP SO WHY WONT RAISE D TOPIC THERE IF SHEZ REALLY CONCERNED AND WANTS A SOLUTUON
BRINGING IT TO NAIRALNAND HERE WILL HAVE NO POSITiVE EffECT WHICH U HAVE SEEN URSELF SO FAR.

BRINGIN THIS ISSUE HERE IS LAME.

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ugomba(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
HARDBUOI:

u are equally as dumb as her...
i asked her a quetion 2 times and she avoided it.
and d question is..

IS THIS D RIGHT PLACE TO BRING SUCK ISSUE FOR SOLUTION?

SHE SAID SHE IS IN PRO-IGBO GROUP SO WHY WONT RAISE D TOPIC THERE IF SHEZ REALLY CONCERNED AND WANTS A SOLUTUON
BRINGING IT TO NAIRALNAND HERE WILL HAVE NO POSIVITE EffECT WHICH U HAVE SEEN URSELF SO FAR.

BRINGIN THIS ISSUE HERE IS LAME.

even if she made a mistake, why not correct her like a brother and not this insults and bla bla bla
you guys are quite emotional in attitude@SE Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP / Corruption Allegations: In Case FG Has Forgotten These Cases! By Dirisu Yakubu / Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.