Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Broken Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Me. (1841 Views)

Viral Pre-wedding Pic That Has Broken The Net / Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! / 10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Me. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
it happened like a dream, I fell in love with him at first sight, I never thought I can love someone more than life itself, i have walked out of relationships in the past without looking back, I didn't know that this is exactly how my x felt when I broke up with him.But this is worse than break up, I have hurt my love so much, seeing the hurt in his eyes crushes my heart, I did something I wish I can take back, I never meant to hurt you this way, am so broken by my act, I did the worse thing any sane person can do, I know you are afraid that I could attempt something like that, is all a sick joke that went out of control, I will give anything to see you smile, I wish I can remove the stigma I caused you, I wish we can put everything that happened behind us, but I can't ask you to do that, because what I did is unimaginable, unspeakable and unforgettable....I have dashed our dreams together, I have disappointed you so much, you had 100% confidence in me but I failed you , I am broken hearted, I have broken your heart even if we end up together, am certain you won't forget this episode ever, but I hold on to my confession, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME, if you leave then I will remain single....please don't stick around me because you are afraid of what I might do if you leave me, the only thing that will happen is that I wnt open my mind to anyone again..I love you so much
Re: Broken Me. by Sexxkillz: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
If he isn't a nairalander then I'm afraid you're not making much sense here. . .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Me. by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If he isn't a nairalander then I'm afraid you're not making much sense here. . .

Been reading ur posts here..

U re romantically intelligent

4 Likes

Re: Broken Me. by Sexxkillz: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

Emotionally intelligent. . . And I just want to make common sense.

5 Likes

Re: Broken Me. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
he is a nairalander

1 Like

Re: Broken Me. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
ITS only logical for me to conclude that the op is halfricanadian and the guy is firstking. i mean read the post again.
Re: Broken Me. by Sexxkillz: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
missjchinny:
he is a nairalander
I knew it.

Give me details of what transpired and pls, no matter what you do, never ever mention his name on this thread.
Re: Broken Me. by curvysola(f): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
smh

2 Likes

Re: Broken Me. by Sexxkillz: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS only logical for me to conclude that the op is halfricanadian and the guy is firstking. i mean read the post again.
Halfricanadian writes in short hand. . . Common sense.

1 Like

Re: Broken Me. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Halfricanadian writes in short hand. . . Common sense.
She can change her style, by the way, she dont write exams in school with short hand.
Re: Broken Me. by SweetieConstie(f): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
cry
Re: Broken Me. by SweetieConstie(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

A seal of motherfuckin approval!!

Boss Muva, please help with that stamp! grin
Re: Broken Me. by Sexxkillz: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
She can change her style, by the way, she dont write exams in school with short hand.
Common sense should tell you that a woman who is emotionally laden would not have time to change her writing pattern because all she is concerned about is getting the matter off her chest. . . This isn't halfricanadian

Halfricanadian and shorthand are like this:

1 Like

Re: Broken Me. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Common sense should tell you that a woman who is emotionlly laden would not have time to change her writing pattern because all she is concerned about is getting the matter off her chest. . . This isn't halfricanadian

Halfricanadian and shorthand are like this:
hehehe alright i get it. mr ogugua.

1 Like

Re: Broken Me. by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Emotionally intelligent. . . And I just want to make common sense.

Ok..

Let me come nd be going
Re: Broken Me. by MUVA(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
SweetieConstie:

A seal of motherfuckin approval!!

Boss Muva, please help with that stamp! grin
Anything for you, babe. cool

ambassadorgozie:
Been reading ur posts here.. U re romantically intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broken Me. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Common sense should tell you that a woman who is emotionally laden would not have time to change her writing pattern because all she is concerned about is getting the matter off her chest. . . This isn't h..alfricanadian

Halfr..icanadian and shorthand are like this:

Stumbled on most of your comments today, and you've been making common sense all through grin

1 Like

Re: Broken Me. by SweetieConstie(f): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
MUVA:
Anything for you, babe. cool

Thank you! winksmileygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broken Me. by Sexxkillz: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Jacksonville:

Stumbled on most of your comments today, and you've been making common sense all through grin
Re: Broken Me. by Rozaystunna(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Buhari why? angry angry
Re: Broken Me. by firstking01(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Hehehehehe, una no go kie me with laff heregrin
Re: Broken Me. by Gofwane(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mhmmm...... Let me guess.... Op refused her boyfriend the punny only for him to catch her with a mofo agbero free-styling on it

Bet op, why? ...Why evulz?

1 Like

Re: Broken Me. by zicoraads: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Romanceland grin cheesy

So many 'single' guys around...and so many ladies getting their hearts broken. Y'all should look well before leaping. And when you leap, ride it like the world is coming to an end. And when it ends, dust off and don't look back.
Re: Broken Me. by funlord(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
undecided
ambassadorgozie:

U re ROMANTICALLY intelligent

This post seems super gay!

And the o.p seems to be a _bitch that was recently caught cheating!

2 Likes

Re: Broken Me. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I knew it.

Give me details of what transpired and pls, no matter what you do, never ever mention his name on this thread.
I can't disclose his name, I respect him so much. ...
Re: Broken Me. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
missjchinny:
I can't disclose his name, I respect him so much. ...
what transpired?

Infidelity I guess. Right?
Re: Broken Me. by schumastic(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
curvysola:
smh

as in eh, the thing just keeps getting annoying with every single thread like this..they wont tell us when they started dating, they won't tell us when they started kpashing, they won't tell us who the moniker of the person they are dating, they will come her to tell us the fight they are having as if we really care to know..this are the kind of people they need to ban not people like me that tell them the truth all the time angry angry

1 Like

Re: Broken Me. by vicstar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
missjchinny:
, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME, if you leave
then I will remain single....please don't stick around me
because you are afraid of what I might do if you leave me,
the only thing that will happen is that I wnt open my mind to
anyone again..I love you so much

• • • • • OP ama wait here for u, when u'll come and open another thread screaming "all mehn are dsame" cheesygrin I love dat sentence grin

Re: Broken Me. by Chrisrare: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sometimes wen pple no longer have anything useful to do wif their lives, dey come to nl to post trash like d op is doing.
Re: Broken Me. by MasterJayJay: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Broken Me. by misspicy(f): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
schumastic:

as in eh, the thing just keeps getting annoying with every single thread like this..they wont tell us when they started dating, they won't tell us when they started kpashing, they won't tell us who the moniker of the person they are dating, they will come her to tell us the fight they are having as if we really care to know..this are the kind of people they need to ban not people like me that tell them the truth all the time angry angry
Wetin concern you tongue
Re: Broken Me. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Love..... Even my I'm so crazy when I'm in love ... But not to the point tat I will go public and make a sonnets abt the shiit...

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A / #Tag Friday let's have fun / Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.