Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper (41638 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Turkish Newspaper Says Turkey Coup Money Was Channeled Through Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
two billion dollar interest fa ...UBA I hail o
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Litmus: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
If anyone has brains at the Ship House, now is the time to crack down on Embassies and Consulates and anyone or organization that is being used by the CIA in Nigeria. From a logical point of view, if this allegations are true, then the CIA must have stashed a lot of money in Nigeria for a bigger project in Nigeria and West Africa. The Presidency must take drastic actions and the DSS should seek help from their partners in China and Russia asap before they turn this country into another Libya.

sometimes when posters claim US will never tolerate agitators tearing Nigeria apart i wonder if they're using revers psychology. There's nothing America would like more, especially under the Obama administration...

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
This one is very strong...oya UBA come and defend your self.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by bigtt76(f): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Shei na through black market abi na Emefiele floating currency den take source 2 billion dollars? Idiots

3 Likes

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by melejo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Eyaaaaa
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

And you think your dullard President can match brains with the CIA?
Normally I don't join issues with peeps like you but let me give you a clue of what it looks like at Langley. Look up Missy89, Lucasbalo and ValerianSteel's profiles on Nairaland to see how unintelligent they are. They are all CIA agents and I bet a dime that they are among the best CIA has to offer. So stop overrating CIA because it goes to show that you are falling for their fear mongering strategy to make them look formidable so as to demoralize people and weaken their ability to resist them. All you need to counter CIA's actions is to have balls of steel. Their intentions are no longer secret. Just the balls to fight them is what Buhari or any leader who is not a puppet needs.

Cc: Zohariel, AppleYard, NairaMinted, Bonechamberlain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Deen77: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
doublewisdom:
Why Turkey and not Nigeria ? We needed it more. CIA help us before Buhari turns Nigeria upside-down.

You don't know anything about international politics, we are paying for the same sin with Turkey, American crash Oil prices because of Russian. Russian military is growing and American don't want any nation that will challenge them, luckily they get Turkey on their side but the man later apologized for down Russian Jet.

They want to isolate Russian and crash their economy by crashing the Oil prices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Litmus:

sometimes when posters claim US will never tolerate agitators tearing Nigeria apart i wonder if they're using revers psychology. There's nothing America would like more, especially under the Obama administration...
Such posters know nothing about America and how they enforce their foreign policies. Who is arming and training those agitators in the first place? Who's media outlets are being used to weaken the government's ability to control the population and for what reasons?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Missy89(f): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Normally I don't join issues with peeps like you but let me give you a clue of what it looks like at Langley. Look up Missy89, Lucasbalo and ValerianSteel's profiles on Nairaland to see how unintelligent they are. They are all CIA agents and I bet a dime that they are among the best CIA has to offer. So stop overrating CIA because it goes to show that you are falling for their fear mongering strategy to make them look formidable so as to demoralize people and weaken their ability to resist them. All you need to counter CIA's actions is to have balls of steel. Their intentions are no longer secret. Just the balls to fight them is what Buhari or any leader who is not a puppet needs.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by nextstep(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
This has the look of utter slander, by people who just want to sell newspapers and heat up the polity in Turkey. The general in question dismisses all allegations, as has the US president.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/retired-u-s-general-dismisses-allegations-he-masterminded-turkey-coup-1469455731
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Love it! Right, as we know it only subsists between parties of equal might and in the governance of men it is good to be both loved and feared, but where you can't have both, a prince must always court the fear and respect of his subjects; men will sacrifice the thing they love for the thing they fear....if they can't love us, let them fear us....green white green...the stripes and colours of impotence...Gogobiri has spoken...where's my lalas?
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
BTW I think DSS should pay Elumelu a visit. Emefiele should answer some questions too if this allegation is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by abbey621(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
The entire story is laughable!

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by naijamerican: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
So this is why Buhari has been flying back and forth between here and the USA. Just to take money to allow the CIA to plot these horrilbe regime change policies against a foreign state. Making us an even bigger target for terrorists and coup plotters.

Buhari is a big fool!

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Deen77:

You don't know anything about international politics, we are paying for the same sin with Turkey, American crash Oil prices because of Russian. Russian military is growing and American don't want any nation that will challenge them, luckily they get Turkey on their side but the man later apologized for down Russian Jet.
They want to isolate Russian and crash their economy by crashing the Oil prices.
grin

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by bonechamberlain(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:

Cc: Zohariel, AppleYard, NairaMinted, Bonechamberlain
thanks for the invitation, though I believe erdogan's Turkey is trying to put blames on perceived enemies especially Gulen. Because if truly the CIA wants erdogan out he would have been dead, as it was said that the coup plotters jet trailed erdogan's jet in the air but they didn't shoot it down. Though all these are still speculations, let's wait and hear what the general would say. Though I read somewhere where he denied about it. Erdogan is very desperate and unstable, he can do anything to be in absolute total control of Turkey.

3 Likes

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by SycophanticGoat: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
dustmalik:

When you develop some brain, you can come back and modify your useless comment.

Are you sure you have developed yours? Else, you'd not be calling for the arrest of a man that was out to do business and more so, has already retired as the MD of UBA.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by bluecircle470: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
NaijaMutant:
You'll even think EFCC and CBN are proactively monitoring our financial system.

Both EFCC and CBN are only govt tools used as POINT AND KILL against perceived opponents

Failed govt

Failed economy

Failed system

The economy and country as a whole has failed ever since jonathan d "ineffectual Buffon" period. The current government is trying to restore hope back.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by princejenks(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
So this is the foreign investments that we have been boasting of attracting in this dispensation? No wonder a statement was quickly issued to condemn the coup and osho baba was busy making jest of himself thinking he was getting back at the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Masculity(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Standing5:
How did they manage to tunnel that amount of money without arousing suspicion

Who on earth can question CIA?
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
bonechamberlain:
thanks for the invitation, though I believe erdogan's Turkey is trying to put blames on perceived enemies especially Gulen. Because if truly the CIA wants erdogan out he would have been dead, as it was said that the coup plotters jet trailed erdogan's jet in the air but they didn't shoot it down. Though all these are still speculations, let's wait and hear what the general would say. Though I read somewhere where he denied about it. Erdogan is very desperate and unstable, he can do anything to be in absolute total control of Turkey.
Buhari and Erdogan actually maintain good relationship. And FARS news reported that Erdogan was tipped by FSB "hours before the coup" and FSB did not deny this report. CIA really wants Assad out but he is not out after almost 6 years of trying. Like a Russian billion once said, the 5th column's best friend in Russia is Vladimir Putin because if they ever manage to kill him, the extremely loyal Russian military will move in immediately and wipe them out and unlike Putin that play games, the Russian military will choose to directly confront the AngloZionists. Erdogan's independent foreign policy has been disastrous and costly to AZ's mission in Syria and publicly apologizing to Putin for the only task he succeeded in (downing of the Russian jet) will not go down well with the AZs. Erdogan is a very lousy man (remember how he was shouting and boasting about teaching the Russians a lesson? And how he vowed to remove Assad) and I think this is also part of the noise he usually makes but I do not think the failed coup was a False Flag. Erdogan is very popular in Turkey and he is equally arrogant and a lunatic that doesn't need a false flag to purge the military and judicial system. He has purged the military and judicial system at least 2 times previously and he didn't use a FF. Also, he is a bleeping tyrant and the West never mentioned that because he was being cooperative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by purplekayc(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
wasco24:
cool
what's cool about this?
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Desdola:
This news is bad for our image

Nigeria.........image?

Oh yes our image.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by masciv: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
richidinho:
EFCC was busy monitoring yahoo boys and Fayose's account
Mttcheeew... Toothless bulldog grin

Eagle eye my foot

Odedinho... As if eagle eyes sef dey see everything. If we check am now you may be using glasses. You expect them to know everything abi... Nonsense somebody.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Deen77:

The crash in oil prices is the handwork of the Saudis. Arab countries are also guilty.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by stagger: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
locosis007:
9ja hub of crimes ..

Impunity store

Mr man, don't talk again. Have you independently verified this wild claim?
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Buhari and Erdogan actually maintain good relationship. And FARS news reported that Erdogan was tipped by FSB "hours before the coup" and FSB did not deny this report. CIA really wants Assad out but he is not out after almost 6 years of trying. Like a Russian billion once said, the 5th column's best friend in Russia is Vladimir Putin because if they ever manage to kill him, the extremely loyal Russian military will move in immediately and wipe them out and unlike Putin that play games, the Russian military will choose to directly confront the AngloZionists. Erdogan's independent foreign policy has been disastrous and costly to AZ's mission in Syria and publicly apologizing to Putin for the only task he succeeded in (downing of the Russian jet) will not go down well with the AZs. Erdogan is a very lousy man (remember how he was shouting and boasting about teaching the Russians a lesson? And how he vowed to remove Assad) and I think this is also part of the noise he usually makes but I do not think the failed coup was a False Flag. Erdogan is very popular in Turkey and he is equally arrogant and a lunatic that doesn't need a false flag to purge the military and judicial system. He has purged the military and judicial system at least 2 times previously and he didn't use a FF. Also, he is a bleeping tyrant and the West never mentioned that because he was being cooperative.
It could as well be a false flag. Turkey's credentials as regards false flags isn't exactly healthy. You have the Istanbul pogrom of 1965, Ergenekon trials, Purposely starting fires in Greek forests and others. Besides Erdogan reportedly called "the failed coup" a "gift from God".
I wonder hw it's possible to detain around 50,000 people just days after the coup if there is no ulterior motive whatsoever. Erdogan's party won the last elections with 52% of the vote. Hence, ur talk of his overwhelming popularity is somewhat strange.

4 Likes

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by scarletddt: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na lie joor
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Deen77:

I thought the same as well is not it weird that the coup happens shortly after they apogize for downing the plane and try to restore relations with Russia. Americans fear Russia its clear and although turkey is NATO friend but part of turkey leadership wants to restore relations with Russia and that doesn't sit well with imperialists

2 Likes

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by maxwell87: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2016
The CIA and dia plot ro turn d world upside down. Did dey not create osama bin laden.
Perhaps, dey even have a hand in boko haram and NDA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2016
ruxxz:
It could as well be a false flag. Turkey's credentials as regards false flags isn't exactly healthy. You have the Istanbul pogrom of 1965, Ergenekon trials, Purposely starting fires in Greek forests and others. Besides Erdogan reportedly called "the failed coup" a "gift from God".
I wonder hw it's possible to detain around 50,000 people just days after the coup if there is no ulterior motive whatsoever. Erdogan's party won the last elections with 52% of the vote. Hence, ur talk of his overwhelming popularity is somewhat strange.
I am not attempting to eliminate the notion that it may be a false flag and it's alright if we disagree because this whole thing depends on the logical point of view we see it from. But whatever it is, it is a good thing that Erdogan is giving the US the middle finger (though not totally) and Russia can exploit this relationship quickly. In fact, I feel Putin's rapid response and the way he handle the apology of a thing was a sign that he knew Turkey was going to have problems with the US hence his decision to do the no permanent enemy in politics stuff with Erdogan.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video) / Female Hunter In Adamawa Who Fights Boko Haram / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.