Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper (41639 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Turkish Newspaper Says Turkey Coup Money Was Channeled Through Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by MasterofdRolls1(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Normally I don't join issues with peeps like you but let me give you a clue of what it looks like at Langley. Look up Missy89, Lucasbalo and ValerianSteel's profiles on Nairaland to see how unintelligent they are. They are all CIA agents and I bet a dime that they are among the best CIA has to offer. So stop overrating CIA because it goes to show that you are falling for their fear mongering strategy to make them look formidable so as to demoralize people and weaken their ability to resist them. All you need to counter CIA's actions is to have balls of steel. Their intentions are no longer secret. Just the balls to fight them is what Buhari or any leader who is not a puppet needs.

Cc: Zohariel, AppleYard, NairaMinted, Bonechamberlain

Is Buhari not a puppet of the British government? Which we know their MI6 work in tandem with the CIA, thereby removing him from the leaders with balls of steel.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:
EFCC was busy monitoring yahoo boys and Fayose's account
Mttcheeew... Toothless bulldog grin

Eagle eye my foot
efcc na jst the perfect definition of scam!

Who formed tthaat clique sef?

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by banmee(m): 12:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Standing5:
How did they manage to tunnel that amount of money without arousing suspicion
Same way Dasuki did.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Odunayaw(m): 1:03am On Jul 26, 2016
this thread only opens my eye to how foolish and senseless Some Nigerians can be

And as for Turkey...keep looking for who to blame..See as they clearly headlined Nigeria as if they(Turkey) do not do america's dirty jobs In the middle East

if them like make them talk say na GTB on Mars fund am
fact remains they had a coup in the 21st century
shameless things

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Odunayaw(m): 1:06am On Jul 26, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

Is Buhari not a puppet of the British government? Which we know their MI6 work in tandem with the CIA, thereby removing him from the leaders with balls of steel.
and you are the one that put the strings at his back
nigga keep quiet and go and hustle 4 daily bread jare
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by ManTiger(m): 1:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Just $2bn. Money that is not enough for Dasuki to spend.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Lucasbalo(m): 1:31am On Jul 26, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Normally I don't join issues with peeps like you but let me give you a clue of what it looks like at Langley. Look up Missy89, Lucasbalo and ValerianSteel's profiles on Nairaland to see how unintelligent they are. They are all CIA agents and I bet a dime that they are among the best CIA has to offer. So stop overrating CIA because it goes to show that you are falling for their fear mongering strategy to make them look formidable so as to demoralize people and weaken their ability to resist them. All you need to counter CIA's actions is to have balls of steel. Their intentions are no longer secret. Just the balls to fight them is what Buhari or any leader who is not a puppet needs.

You are a funny dude. Now I am a CIA agent now. That's a surprise to me and I hope I get paid well for being a spy. As long as CIA pay me more than $2 a day , I guess it's worth it.

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by 400billionman: 1:42am On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:

Eagle eye my foot

EFCC nah mumu corporation.

Tool of witchunt.

How many past state governors have they probed ? See the impunity in abia. Nah sitting governor dem sabi attack. Because fayose says the truth..
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by 400billionman: 1:45am On Jul 26, 2016
dustmalik:
The chief executives of UBA should be arrested immediately, especially Tony Elumelu. There is no way that someone or some organization would have up to $2 billion in your bank without knowing who that person is. You can't take $2 billion dollars from someone without vetting or doing a background check on that person.

So you dont know that the CIA on Nigerian soil are under diplomatic cover ? You shoupd not monitor their accounts.

Even if their car pass you for road, i know say you no go recognize them..
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by 400billionman: 1:48am On Jul 26, 2016
God abeg, i need this amount of money.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by realnaijaboy: 1:53am On Jul 26, 2016
LWKMD! The gullibility of a typical Nigerian is mind numbing. Do you know how much 2 billion usd is? In this economy wey dey shake anyhow, na im dat kain moni comot and una never finish? Y'all should try to be thinking like humans nau! You should be worried that Nigeria is so belittled everywhere that anyone can come up with any infantile story and run with it because the country doesn't have any international standing! 2 bn Dollars my black ass. Mtcheeeew

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by realnaijaboy: 2:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
two billion dollar interest fa ...UBA I hail o

Air head! In this same country that airlines are closing because they can't repatriate their monies to their home countries, you want to believe that someone was able to take 2 billion usd out? Lmao!!! In this tightly regulated forex regime? Chai! People just get custard for brains sha

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by ValerianSteel(m): 2:34am On Jul 26, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:

Have you been infected by Zika virus or is there a new Ebola affecting you undecided

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Ayatullah(m): 2:59am On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks be to Allah who protected the Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and made the coup a big flop.

Allah made it a good and Victorious Friday for the Muslim Nation of Turkey and used the day to expose the evil America is.

By the grace of Allah, the hater of oppressors Obama will leave the WhiteHorror House a humiliated and disgraced man, he will have to pay for the vandalization of Muslim Lands.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Odunayaw(m): 3:16am On Jul 26, 2016
realnaijaboy:

Air head! In this same country that airlines are closing because they can't repatriate their monies to their home countries, you want to believe that someone was able to take 2 billion usd out? Lmao!!! In this tightly regulated forex regime? Chai! People just get custard for brains sha
my brother I tire...The dullness of Nigerians is really alarming

Nigeria has a problem called Nigerians

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by drchux(m): 4:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Turkey as a country, is known for spewing out all manner of conspiracy theory. They blame the US, EU,NATO for virtually anything going wrong in their country.Its a means the islamist ruling class subjugate their people and bottle disent by offering the public a common enemy. Only the gullible will believe this report, that the US and Nigeria played a role in the coup.

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by dnawah(m): 4:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Na wa o!this same 9ja way,if i want send common #30k i go fill form tire.well bubu don get the 1st enemy in Europe.hope them no go start to kill our brothers there o!
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by amtaken(f): 5:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Must they link our country to their woes?
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by kannymoore(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2016
Who dash UBA $2 billion?

And the bank didn't enter distress state immediately?... in this forex starved economy??

Mehn... people can go school yet be so GULLIBLE wahllai!

Damn!!

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by JaaizTech: 6:10am On Jul 26, 2016
USA Knows about all the terrorism in this world. Only God knows the kind of script they are playing
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by stildude(m): 6:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Na wa for America. The same way they staged and executed a successful coup in Nigeria through propaganda and fraudulent electronic voters register and gadget. God knows how much they moved into Nigeria to prosecute the greatest civilian coup in history.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by neocortex: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2016
dustmalik:
The chief executives of UBA should be arrested immediately, especially Tony Elumelu. There is no way that someone or some organization would have up to $2 billion in your bank without knowing who that person is. You can't take $2 billion dollars from someone without vetting or doing a background check on that person.

Just because a second-class news site made an allegation.
So many traitors pretending to be Nigerian.
SMH

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by neocortex: 6:59am On Jul 26, 2016
franciskaine:
Must they attach Nigeria to their bad news, Turkey leave Nigeria from ur mess. Over hyping a local and averagely planned coup. If the coup plotters actually had this international collaboration, stopping them with mere civilian protest wouldn't have worked. Don't be surprised that the Turks govt have a hand in it.

That coup is probably Erdogan's handwork.
Imagine a so-called coup where the principal government
officials such as the president and the PM were neither arrested
nor detained.

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by DamiBukola: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:

Eagle eye my foot
Comment of the Century!!!
This is what you get when the supposed fight against corruption has been turned to a fight between anti Buhari and Pro Buhari)
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by MarassG(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2016
I pledge to Nigeria my dear country!
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by neocortex: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Odunayaw:
this thread only opens my eye to how foolish and senseless Some Nigerians can be

And as for Turkey...keep looking for who to blame..See as they clearly headlined Nigeria as if they(Turkey) do not do america's dirty jobs In the middle East

if them like make them talk say na GTB on Mars fund am
fact remains they [b]had a coup [/b]in the 21st century
shameless things
A government-backed phantom coup.

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by juman(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2016
Coup is done with cash money not with money transferred through banks.

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by egike(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2016
this news is bad for nigeria image, the Turkish government could cause of this start harassing Nigerians into their cells on flimsy assumption.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by eph12(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2016
dustmalik:
[s]The chief executives of UBA should be arrested immediately, especially Tony Elumelu. There is no way that someone or some organization would have up to $2 billion in your bank without knowing who that person is. You can't take $2 billion dollars from someone without vetting or doing a background check on that person.[/s]
And you were saying someone's post is useless whereas yours is total crap. Was the general before now linked to any terrorist group? Was he not even the one leading the US army in Afghanistan?
Sometimes some fools on here just know how to provoke someone.

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by realnaijaboy: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2016
juman:
Coup is done with cash money not with money transferred through banks.

Please help educate these numb skulls
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by kolaish(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2016
PLEASE LET US NOT RUSH TO CRITICIZE NIGERIA OR UBA OVER THIS ISSUE. HOW WILL NIGERIA AND UBA KNOW THAT THE MONEY IS MEANT FOR COUP ATTEMPT? LET'S WAIT AND HEAR WHAT OUR INVESTIGATIVE BODY IN NIGERIA SUCH AS EFCC, DSS AND OTHERS.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Appleyard(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

How is Buhari a puppet of the British government?

'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind'