Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper (41640 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Turkish Newspaper Says Turkey Coup Money Was Channeled Through Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by FODA(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Guessed,they have not register for BVN.Buharri send ur boys to get Campbell arrested kia kia.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by richidinho(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2016
masciv:

Odedinho... As if eagle eyes sef dey see everything. If we check am now you may be using glasses. You expect them to know everything abi... Nonsense somebody.

They are not suppose to see $2bn?
I weep for you

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by bonechamberlain(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Buhari and Erdogan actually maintain good relationship. And FARS news reported that Erdogan was tipped by FSB "hours before the coup" and FSB did not deny this report. CIA really wants Assad out but he is not out after almost 6 years of trying. Like a Russian billion once said, the 5th column's best friend in Russia is Vladimir Putin because if they ever manage to kill him, the extremely loyal Russian military will move in immediately and wipe them out and unlike Putin that play games, the Russian military will choose to directly confront the AngloZionists. Erdogan's independent foreign policy has been disastrous and costly to AZ's mission in Syria and publicly apologizing to Putin for the only task he succeeded in (downing of the Russian jet) will not go down well with the AZs. Erdogan is a very lousy man (remember how he was shouting and boasting about teaching the Russians a lesson? And how he vowed to remove Assad) and I think this is also part of the noise he usually makes but I do not think the failed coup was a False Flag. Erdogan is very popular in Turkey and he is equally arrogant and a lunatic that doesn't need a false flag to purge the military and judicial system. He has purged the military and judicial system at least 2 times previously and he didn't use a FF. Also, he is a bleeping tyrant and the West never mentioned that because he was being cooperative.
why do u think they AZ want him out, because I know erdogan is also a sponsor of Isis in Syria, buying illegal oil from them, and its also from Turkey that the u.s launches it's attack on Syria. Has his policy towards Syria changed, cause I know turkey and the west shares the same policy of removing Assad by all means.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by chuckdee4(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2016
What did they expect, when all banks are constantly setting ridiculous targets for marketing staff.
Anti money laundering means nothing to your average Nigerian bank, as long as u keep your money with them they are happy, you could be a drug dealer, war lord, paedophile etc it doesn't matter. In fact you will probably get the best of deals
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2016
neocortex:

That coup is probably Erdogan's handwork.
Imagine a so-called coup where the principal government
officials such as the president and the PM were neither arrested
nor detained.
don't mind him, sacking 20,000 civil servants. Just to prove a point. How on earth will over 20,000 people get involved in a coup?

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2016
locosis007:
9ja hub of crimes ..

Impunity store

IT IS ALSO AN AXIS OF ANYTHING EVIL
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:
EFCC was busy monitoring yahoo boys and Fayose's account
Mttcheeew... Toothless bulldog grin

Eagle eye my foot

THEY ARE JUST A BLIND EAGLE WHEN IT COMES TO EVIL ACTIVITIES THEY ARE A PART OF
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2016
dustmalik:
The chief executives of UBA should be arrested immediately, especially Tony Elumelu. There is no way that someone or some organization would have up to $2 billion in your bank without knowing who that person is. You can't take $2 billion dollars from someone without vetting or doing a background check on that person.

AND YOU SKIPPED THE CBN? clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Appleyard(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Normally I don't join issues with peeps like you but let me give you a clue of what it looks like at Langley. Look up Missy89, Lucasbalo and ValerianSteel's profiles on Nairaland to see how unintelligent they are. They are all CIA agents and I bet a dime that they are among the best CIA has to offer. So stop overrating CIA because it goes to show that you are falling for their fear mongering strategy to make them look formidable so as to demoralize people and weaken their ability to resist them. All you need to counter CIA's actions is to have balls of steel. Their intentions are no longer secret. Just the balls to fight them is what Buhari or any leader who is not a puppet needs.

Cc: Zohariel, AppleYard, NairaMinted, Bonechamberlain
There is a lot of inaccurate angles in all the thesis emanating from the fallout of the Turkish coup, ones that makes it impossible to draw a final conclusion: but be that as it may, there appears one valid argument that can be advanced from the onward, and it is that, Erdogan is changing tact and visibly shifting post. Another argument that can be validly advanced is that, the foreign intelligence of the two most powerful and most ardent geopolitical players in that region - the US and Russia - knew about the coup, and one appears to have acted either in direct connivance with, or in malicious indifference to the coup; while the other acted against the coup. Statement credited to the Turkish foreign minister thanking the Russian government for its "unconditional support," lend credence to this argument.

On the other hand, we don't fully know what the CIA is up to in Turkey. We don't even know who is in charge of US affairs these days in the Mideast, Cause there are just too many factions at play. We now hear complaints of a split CIA - Bush era CIA and the dejure CIA on ground in Syria and in Iraq, with various Ops and endgames that runs contrary to centralized American Foreign Policy diktats. However, their tactics and schemes are no longer strange to the informed eyes, and anyone who think that the CIA project is a friend of Nigeria, is still living in the stone age of delusion. As for money going through Nigeria to finance the Turkish coup attempt, that's just about nothing, as it could have been anywhere else. The money didn't have coup stamped on it, but if we are to go by financial regulations, the EFCC should have been aware of the financial transactions, that is, if we are to go by the story; and should have been able to ascertain as to what purpose the transactions was being made, ditto our intelligence bodies, especially in these critical times of insurgency and terrorism in Nigeria.
If the story is anything to go by, i don't see why some big heads down here shouldn't been taking to the slaughter of incompetency and criminal negligence.

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by realnaijaboy: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2016
chuckdee4:
What did they expect, when all banks are constantly setting ridiculous targets for marketing staff.
Anti money laundering means nothing to your average Nigerian bank, as long as u keep your money with them they are happy, you could be a drug dealer, war lord, paedophile etc it doesn't matter. In fact you will probably get the best of deals

Talk like you've got a brain sometimes
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by realnaijaboy: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2016
byrron:

IT IS ALSO AN AXIS OF ANYTHING EVIL

Yeah. The really evil thing about this country would be the likes of you who function without sense
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2016
realnaijaboy:

[s]Yeah. The really evil thing about this country would be the likes of you who function without sense[/s]

Better to function without sense than to have a sense filled with maggots like yours.

E-TOUT
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by chuckdee4(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
realnaijaboy:

Talk like you've got a brain sometimes

Which of the aforementioned criminals are u then?

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Odunayaw(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
its rather unfortunate that Nigeria breeds&harbor functioning illiterates

I could bet my #5 that the average hokum spewing e-idiot do not know Nigeria is a MINT country with Turkey being the "T" so would Nigeria want to lose its "ally" in the EU?

c'mon isn't it visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Erdogan is in deep shit with the Russian federation?
I tire o...any chance this e-idiots get,they utilize it at will to bash their country. Even North Koreans r nationalists God know where d crops of idiots come from

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by realnaijaboy: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
chuckdee4:

Which of the aforementioned criminals are u then?

I'd say your father, Boy
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by realnaijaboy: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
byrron:

Better to function without sense than to have a sense filled with maggots like yours.

E-TOUT

Lmao @ e-tout. Don't worry, one of these days, that custard you've got for brains go done. Garbage dump!
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by chuckdee4(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
realnaijaboy:

I'd say your father, Boy

That doesn't quite answer the question?
Are you a paedophile, a pervert or a straight up war lord?

1 Like

Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
realnaijaboy:

[s]Lmao @ e-tout. Don't worry, one of these days, that custard you've got for brains go done. Garbage dump[/s]!

So typical of e-touts, always spewing gibberish both online and offline.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by MasterofdRolls1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Odunayaw:
and you are the one that put the strings at his back
nigga keep quiet and go and hustle 4 daily bread jare

You think you have said something right? I won't join issues with you.
Re: Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper by Odunayaw(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

You think you have said something right? I won't join issues with you.
sadly you wouldn't even dare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Hunter In Adamawa Who Fights Boko Haram / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures / List Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.