Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 (2695 Views)

NCC Reports 18000 Plus Consumers Complaints. See The Good And Bad Sides / Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin / I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Gionee M3mini / Tecno L5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Lol grin abeg i no fit laff oh

Wetin man no go read for here. A phone began lagging after a year of usage yet u used it for 3 years. Let's even do the maths. S3 debuted in 2012. Let's also pretend he bought it 2012. So he used it till 2015. When did he use the note 1, iPhone 5 and the rest of them?
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by ikbtn: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Am just in love with S3 but scare of it now
Bro just as sum1 said earlier, s3 is a good fone, d only downsides are the battery and old chipset but u would still enjoy games better on it Dan on gionee and also it can be tweaked which will give u better performance in terms of speed Nd battery, you need not get scared of anything, as long as light or power bank dey, den u can go on Nd get one but I'll advice not to spend much to getting it instead save up some more Nd go for s4, ull enjoy it more
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Amakaispretty(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2016
Iamtosignno:

I have a samsung S4 for sale white one and neat.
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by okooloyun1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iamtosignno:
If u change ur phone for S3 u will regret it coz it has a poor battery and d hotness can boil egg.
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by nurey(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iamtosignno:
you dey use Sony phone sho undecided

Sony phones are better, STRONGER, MORE innovative and more durable than Samsung. Their only issue is they have a very boring UI and they don't churn out multiple phones in different format like Samsung. Lol
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
ikbtn:

Bro just as sum1 said earlier, s3 is a good fone, d only downsides are the battery and old chipset but u would still enjoy games better on it Dan on gionee and also it can be tweaked which will give u better performance in terms of speed Nd battery, you need not get scared of anything, as long as light or power bank dey, den u can go on Nd get one but I'll advice not to spend much to getting it instead save up some more Nd go for s4, ull enjoy it more
Guy thank you i really gbadun your words of advise
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Amakaispretty:

I have a samsung S4 for sale white one and neat.
i want to swap with my Gionee M3 Mini how much will i add on if you can do bussiness
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
nurey:

Sony phones are better, STRONGER, MORE innovative and more durable than Samsung. Their only issue is they have a very boring UI and they don't churn out multiple phones in different format like Samsung. Lol
Sony no dey plenty as london used in market maybe london users dey enjoy them
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
okooloyun1:
If u change ur phone for S3 u will regret it coz it has a poor battery and d hotness can boil egg.
You sure sad
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by sarutobie(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
nurey:

With all this your comment shows you have not handled a Samsung phone in your life. Note 2 and S3 are same only difference is size. I have used S3 mini and my friend had used a S3 UK used and it runs smooth as he'll better than those crappie junks chinco manufacturer churning out.

I have used a note 10.1 2012 and no lagging whether fifa, need for Speed, or any other high end games.

I currently use a note 2 T-mobile T899 with custom rom , the only tweak Samsung can't do is change of imei but who needs that with all the cheap data. Stop spreading rumors of lagging my note 2 has 2gig actual ram not the 2gig chinco phones would put and it will start lagging
ermm about the imei stuff, I was of the same opinion a few years ago till some dude in onitsha changed my imei with a device he called a "black box"...I was like 'you've got to be kidding me'..now the changed imei is of no importance since data is now cheaper...still rocking my Sammy s3..
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by ikbtn: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Guy thank you i really gbadun your words of advise
You welcome smiley
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Sony no dey plenty as london used in market maybe london users dey enjoy them

So u actually believe in the "uk used" name? Lol, loads of those phones are naija used. Btw, Sony ain't got nothing on Sammy so u should see more of Sammy in the market
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
sarutobie:

ermm about the imei stuff, I was of the same opinion a few years ago till some dude in onitsha changed my imei with a device he called a "black box"...I was like 'you've got to be kidding me'..now the changed imei is of no importance since data is now cheaper...still rocking my Sammy s3..
Hmm shocked since when
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by sarutobie(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Hmm shocked since when
mid 2014
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2016
sarutobie:

mid 2014
How much you get it then and can you advice me to get it now as in does it worth big with it performance is it still playing Big file games flawless the likes FIFA 16,Modern combat,need for speed most wanted, Gta and lot more
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by sarutobie(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Iamtosignno:
How much you get it then and can you advice me to get it now as in does it worth big with it performance is it still playing Big file games flawless the likes FIFA 16,Modern combat,need for speed most wanted, Gta and lot more
I think I gave the guy about 1k for the imei tweaking..my phone still plays fifa..I don't think you need to change your imei now because data is now relatively cheaper....back then I did it for the glo 3gb for 1k sub....
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by gidjah(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
nurey:

With all this your comment shows you have not handled a Samsung phone in your life. Note 2 and S3 are same only difference is size. I have used S3 mini and my friend had used a S3 UK used and it runs smooth as he'll better than those crappie junks chinco manufacturer churning out.

I have used a note 10.1 2012 and no lagging whether fifa, need for Speed, or any other high end games.

I currently use a note 2 T-mobile T899 with custom rom , the only tweak Samsung can't do is change of imei but who needs that with all the cheap data. Stop spreading rumors of lagging my note 2 has 2gig actual ram not the 2gig chinco phones would put and it will start lagging
no mind that Bros, he needs to wake up. Am still using an s3now, very sound and fast. Htc very excellent too like my desire 626.
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Want to get LG D500 aka LG F6 who know about this phone
Re: I Want To Know Good And Bad Sides About Samsung S3 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
gidjah:
no mind that Bros, he needs to wake up. Am still using an s3now, very sound and fast. Htc very excellent too like my desire 626.
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope / Leaked Image Reveals The Screen Sizes Of The Samsung Galaxy S11 Series / Iphone 9 With 4.7-inch Display Predicted To Bring Apple $12 Billion In Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.