Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day (51574 Views)

From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC / Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos / The Bride Who Pushed Her Husband Away At The Altar Is All Smiles In Another Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by dyn1800: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2016
We need to know the girl reasons before we cast her our...... Wicked as it may be.... She must've some motive behind that
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by AyeeIdris(f): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Maybe she found out he has Aids the morning of the wedding. ...maybe she found that she has it and does not want to deceive the guy into marriage. Outside observers never know the true story before jumping into conclusions.......if it is a true story
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by henryhemon(m): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2016
RaeMystix:

Just when I thought I had come across the worst low level thinking human being a few hours ago on this same website, your comment just proved me wrong.

So you mean to tell me, that there can't be a rift or problem between a couple just a few hours before a wedding that can unfortunately be harmful or cause the breakdown of a relationship, which perhaps in this case might have been a possible reason why the bride unfortunately wasn't able to show up to her wedding?.

And if there was how come the groom wasn't aware of it? You high thinking creature? People like you will do worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by jerryfisher(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2016
misspicy:
All this cooked up stories undecided

mtchwwwwww undecided
cook your own na

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by jerryfisher(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Bolustic:
Don't blame the bride too much, she might have discovered somethings only known to her and the groom.

A broken courtship/dating is better than a broken marriage.

The groom should thank his stars, God might be saving him from life problems. His life could be worse off if he had married the lady.

And as a Christian,

I believe all things work together for good to those who love God and who are called according to His purpose
u get sense..
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by 0955eb027(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2016
BE811APP:
Nothing Shocks me about marriages dis days..

I Know of a wedding that didnt last a week... Marriage was on July 11th.. d same week d husband sent the wife back home to learn manners..

On nairaland yesterday.. we heard of a 2 Month old wedding..

Society should stop rushing people into marriages..

Please take time to court well... to avoid stories that touch angry
why that kain tin con happen on my birthday?
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by quivah(f): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:
This is why I tell people if my future wifey wants a wedding she should be ready to sponsor it.

The ONLY thing I would spend my money on is the suit, shoes and tie.

+ this is also why I plan to live close to a lagoon.

[b]
The best thing any guy can do for himself Is marry a lawyer/medical practitioner / engineer... [ b]
and the guy had better been a judge/San/neurosurgeon/pilot or astronaut.

good life!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by saintdennis(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2016
doll912:

Groom what? I'll pass

Lols why did u edit my words? As for my sis if heaven is a personal race then she's got the right to live her life.
Anna banner dem be person sibling you know?

Y you against paying groom price? In India na the babes dey pay o...serzly
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by saintdennis(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2016
quivah:

and the guy had better been a judge/San/neurosurgeon/pilot or astronaut.

good life!!

Lols... why so serious? *in jokers voice*
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by saintdennis(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2016
engrhorla:

Why those 3 professions?

And why living close to a lagoon?

They're usually open minded, problem solvers and also realist... i've been with ladies from diff depts n professions but those 3 usually conduct emselves in admirable manner.

Their most admirable quality is their pragmatism ...i'm an idealist that's why i' grew fond of them.

Mngt, social sciences, arts, humanities peeps tend to be erratic most times .
My opinion tho.

As for the lagoon...hmmm, i'd rather not say grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by jozee8: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2016
EOOJ:
What shocked omor ppl are very wicked o...wat a life.

Na dis kind tin fit make d guy either becom a misogynist or a hardcore player. Dam! Cant even imagine it sef...

More strength to the guy n his family sha. Shit happens.

Like old men wud say....its all for d best

Hope d story real sha
honestly i go just choose any girl that look like she is fine for me and my wedding must kwontinu
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by lexyclasy: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2016
Stegomiah:
Cos something is fake
Cos something is bad
Doesn't mean all are bad

Cos the lady is cruel, doesn't mean all ladies are wicked or heartless

A broken courtship is still better than a broken marriage
Dont be surprise her former boyfriend that was away for some years just hala call of confidence a day before the wedding and the deluded girl just decided to call off the marriage without considering the devastation caused the guy we are in a weird world no doubt
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by EOOJ(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2016
jozee8:

honestly i go just choose any girl that look like she is fine for me and my wedding must kwontinu
hahaha...haba. just like dat Sha noting is impossible
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by jozee8: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2016
EOOJ:
hahaha...haba. just like dat Sha noting is impossible
i no go alow any entity make e spoil my supposedly most happiest day oo taaaa. afterall hapiness have no acceptable/general standard, it is local!
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Stegomiah: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2016
hilaomo:
Are you marriedHave you ever spent on a guy beforeEver given a thought of the psychological trauma you might go through if dumped,disgraced and betrayed by the 1 you so love in the present of every1 beforeWOMEN NA DEVILS!!!MY PRESENT GIRL FOLLOW SUIT.

Sorry nah
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Stegomiah:

Sorry nah
SORRY BACK @ YOU!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by RaeMystix: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
henryhemon:

And if there was how come the groom wasn't aware of it? You high thinking creature? People like you will do worse.

For Petes sake, where in my comment did I state that such issues was EXACTLY why the bride ended up not to showing up for her wedding?. Its called Chances that such MIGHT have occurred.

About you stating that " I would do worse"? Thank you. I actually do take it as a compliment.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by HugoEagles15(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Stegomiah:
Cos something is fake
Cos something is bad
Doesn't mean all are bad

Cos the lady is cruel, doesn't mean all ladies are wicked or heartless

A broken courtship is still better than a broken marriage
wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by Stegomiah: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
HugoEagles15:
wetin dis one dey talk?

Ya left yarsnh

I resemble your mate or must you quote me?
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by misspicy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mariojane:
I don't know if this story is true but my Dad was to attending a wedding in Akure last year the bride was in church but the husband never came. When the husband later called, he said the wife was ready for marriage but he wasn't cos he wasn't financially bouyant nd the girl family sponsored the wedding nd he never stopped them.
shocked

Wickedness in high places grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Dumps Husband At The Altar On Wedding Day by HugoEagles15(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Stegomiah:

Ya left yarsnh

I resemble your mate or must you quote me?
No you resemble one small pikin wey no get respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Kosen Is Married (World's Tallest Man) / Eid Mubarak Images 2015- Wishes Quotes Messages & SMS / Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.