Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Bae Nah Karakashi (witch) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bae Nah Karakashi (witch) (556 Views)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me / Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bae Nah Karakashi (witch) by hebenezher(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Arrrgh! What do I call this?
Good evening nighurs. I've a problem in my relationship that keeps hurting my emotions and feelings. it's about girlfriend who is always behaving weird and annoying, I observe some traits in her that gets me upset and bewildered! she always want me to chase her, pet her, beg her even when it's not necessary. At times, she uploads pictures of different guys which I know she ain't into anything with them on whatsApp as to just get me jealous and hurt. to be brief, "the joy of her is when she sees me getting hurt" that gets her extremely exited chasing chasing chasing is all she likes getting from me.. Can you imagine this girl knows I smoke marijuana and she never give a Bleep? Numerous bad behavior I've exhibited. But really the question is, why does she find joy and happiness in me chasing her and petting her? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Bae Nah Karakashi (witch) by halfricanadian(f): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
She doesnt love u

1 Like

Re: My Bae Nah Karakashi (witch) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
U are giving her too much attention

1 Like

Re: My Bae Nah Karakashi (witch) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Free her small. Act like u don't care

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Marriage Partner In Nigeria? / Secrets Behind Every Successful Relationships In Marriages (must Read) / Is Technology "Social Media" A Plus Or Minus To Keeping A Healthy Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.