Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants (21762 Views)

We Will Use Force If Engagement Fails, Governor Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen / Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue / We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by princeakins(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Firefire:

Empty barrels making deafening noise

Lol... na naija 2nd motto b dt. cheesy

Btw

Check ma sig

Nids u on dz bro
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by basadenet: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2016
genali:
How I wish all Nairalander's E-Warriors that are Supporting the Niger Delta Terrorist will be part of the war, then you will know the might of our Army. Even Boko haram that are fighting Ideological War are been defeated talkless of bunch of criminals. We are just waiting for 1st August let's see who will blink first

Boko haram are not been defeated as claimed By FG. Though it has reduced but still much around. Defeating a terrorist is not a rocket science as this clueless Government has made Nigerians believed. Even the world powers has not been able to defeat Isis and other terrorist group around the world.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Spells(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2016
See people wey suppose keep peace dey wan use force... Use force at sambisa where it's needed... sad
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by HardMirror(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2016
PatrickAnyanwu:
An unintelligent talk, Obasanjo tried it, where did it get him? you cannot fight two wars at thesame time.
You people talk recklessly.
Is it not your people who will suffer?
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by ifygbogwu: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

Let d dialogue fail & lets see who bought market: maybe you or the NA. Online e-joker.

I personally pray the dialogue fails so we can have a military onslaught & clear those riffraffs ones & for all.
jst pray the dialogue work...or else its jst going to be a bloody disaster
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by senator000: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2016
Have you being able to use force to recover chibok girls or maybe you just feel like talking

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by damocool(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2016
Yinmu! Pele oga burutai, forget about using any force. Please remind our president that we have so many countries not living on oil and doing very fine, also that his early days in the military weren't funded by funds gotten from this dark substance but from agriculture, so he should either allow these folks to control their source of wealth or go out separate ways.. Killing these guys won't solve anything. Imagine rebuilding Northeast with billions and neglecting the place where this money comes from.. Well, am only sorry for the lives of the military men who will die fighting unjustly..

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Guyman02: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

Let d dialogue fail & lets see who bought market: maybe you or the NA. Online e-joker.

I personally pray the dialogue fails so we can have a military onslaught & clear those riffraffs ones & for all.

The Army lacks local support; you can destroy communities but no oil will flow
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Caleycash(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2016
This country is full of fooliish youths... whats the meaning of all these arguments, instead of looking and tallking of a better future for yourselves and family your talking of a messed up country... Stupiid Fools, mtcheewww
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Emu4life(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz very funny and infantile threat.What about the 1000 speed boats and fighter jets deployed ? Were they also part of the dialogue? The truth is that the NA is weak and powerless against the militants!! Ythere are all over the ND region yet unable to stop the continous blow up of oil pipelines
oga calmdown, dats wat boko haram were claiming and nw dey ar going extinct. Let sit and watch u pple coming back to shout marginalisation, masachre...GO BURATAI, GO NA.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

With due respect, both to the NA. No body prays for any form of brutality. But the truth be told based on my days in the Niger-Delta. This ''Millitants'' have more sophisticated weapons than the NA. And this people have more respect than Boko Haram because they don't kidnap or kill innocent citizens. They know their aims/targets. And they're very always ready.
Should dialogue fail, we know the NA will as usual go after innocent souls and come up wit false news just to save theirselves the shame of incapability.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Legitbaba(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

#chuckle

Do u knw wat 10,000 is for goodness sake??
Our media system is a joke of d century; wen they cnt even dare to com close to Sambisa except pick wat foreign medias that dared to com say & elaborate on dem & spread bogus news all around.

Nw get ds straightened out into ur head: even the Maiduguri wher we r, We dont hv up to 10,000 soldiers on ground get dt cleared. Except the whole of the NE combined den we cn have over dt amount i.e. Borno, Yobe & Adamawa etc.

Imagine 10,000 in d village Tompolo?? grin

Hahaha....the last time u where in Tompolos house in Gbaramatu...now u are in Maiduguri... Nairaland soldier I hail oh

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by cashkid: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2016
When abokis eventually decide to use force, they use it ruthlessly...........beware ooooooooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by teebell999(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2016
bayelsaowei:
where are the "let the niger delt a drink their oyel" people....

leave the oil alone na....na by force.... grin grin grin grin....burutai wan craze...use force and get zero barrels...olodo COAS... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Zero in your region, not in the whole country!!
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by temptnow: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

and after you clear them, then una go come carry oil easily abi? You should see the people you go clear first. As long as we're concern here, Buhari will never ever get our oil. Even if he sends his Army Navy Airforce to Niger Delta. We are waiting to drag the fight to another 30 years.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by DonBobes(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Legitbaba:

Hahaha....the last time u where in Tompolos house in Gbaramatu...now u are in Maiduguri... Nairaland soldier I hail oh

I can see u dint read dt story well, i sed it there & it was crystal clear that my coursemate serving there.
M nt a dum-yum like you pple on NL spewing mumbo-jumbos. I don't comment on NL nor post anything except to clear the air & set bogus(fake) news straight.
Get a goggle & read dt my post again if u cnt see with ur eyes proper.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by bayelsaowei(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2016
teebell999:

Zero in your region, not in the whole country!!
zero in my region for now is as good as zero in the whole country... grin grin grin

men...lets just restructure this country and live in peace..i am tired of this madness...
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

The way you are clearing the ones in Sambisa right?
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by bayelsaowei(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2016
Emu4life:
oga calmdown, dats wat boko haram were claiming and nw dey ar going extinct. Let sit and watch u pple coming back to shout marginalisation, masachre...GO BURATAI, GO NA.
the soldiers will themselves destroy all oil installations and kill oil company workers by using force... cheesy cheesy cheesy...shey FG get sense at all??... all this to evade restructuring.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2016
drss:
no mind dem. zombies tink say na groundnuts n moi moi buari dullard go use prosecute war against avengers. dem no know say war dey cost millions daily. dem no know say lack of oyel means, lack of moni to buy weapons. dem no know say lack of oyel moni means no salary for soldiers wey dey fight. dem no know say lack of oyel moni means lack of foriegn exchange. without foriegn exchange, how dullard go buy weapons face boko talkmore of avengers
no oyel moni no weapons, no weapons no war. no war Niger Delta Avengers Wins.
if you people are given the same treatment as Boko boys
hmmmm
you will smell rats
Hmmm
if he treated Boko Haram like that they speak the same language share alot in common
hmmmm
I pity your generation
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by DonBobes(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Alisteven post=And this people have more respect than Boko Haram because they don't kidnap or kill innocent citizens. They know their aims/targets.[/quote]

oh God, oh God!
Ds is wher u failed, boko haram dt u mentioned is made up of hausas, fulanis & other minor tribes + foreign fighters etc.
Now hv sed ds nt ones nor twice but like d up-tenth tym nw. I will rather pick a fight wit an igbo or yoruba man rather dan pick one wit a hausa man. An average hausa man on the street as the heart of a soldier. A hausa man will fight u wit bare hands even if you hv a gun, as long as he died fighting for wat he blivs.
Now u want to compare all ds ur money hungry militants of Niger Delta to solder-hearted hausas of boko haram.
U cn also testify to news of how hausas/fulanis will attack other pple in their states not even on Northern states, bt their host states & still win, i knw ds beats u ryt. Its because of the hearts they hav. They r nt cowards.

Pls go n relax urself. U knw nothing.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by AmuDimpka: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=DonBobes post=47900085][/quote]

You must be a Yoruba
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by sammhi(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2016
The COAS like his master is a blood demon
Days of reckoning beckon soon
But know one thing : if it result in war that is the end of Nigeria . Better get that into your skull
So it's you that should be afraid of use of force not the NDA.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by horladexino(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2016
welldone i can smell NDA here
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by DonBobes(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2016
HardMirror:

You think Donbobes is your mate?

I dare you to meet him in real life and let's see how much insults you can give him face to face.

For wher, no mind am grin
Hw he/she go tak see me, even mak e use Russian binoculars he wont even gt 2000 miles close to wher i am, except he/she wants ........
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=DonBobes post=47900085][/quote]

My dear, i'm not engagin u in a war of words.
Get my point clear. ''The Millitants do not attack innocent people.'' and based on my comparison, it's because i've lived in both regions. Just like u say, u'll beta engage in a fight with someone from another tribe rather than any hausa man. Ask yourself why.. because there are people who values and knows the worth of Human life and wouldn't kill u wen engaged in a fight wit u. The Boko Haram Attacks innocent people even minors. Rape women and turn dem to slaves. Somethin dat is unheard of about the militants.
These people are not money-hungry as u call them. If u can be candid enough to tell the truth, they are fighting only the government and not innocent people. And we all know, they're being sponsored by people of various dignitaries.
U said i know nothing, bro, experience they say is a great tool to work with. I bet u, if asked to move down to either niger delta or north east, u'll chose niger delta. U knw why? because u'll feel safe even when u know d town is hot. But nort east, u dnt knw whr the next detonation wuld b. Dia by, making innocent people's live insecure.

NB: i'm talking from experience of haven't lived in both regions. I'm not supportin anyone because violence upon violence is more violence. And isn't making any good. I did my service up north while i schooled and lived in PH city. After my service, i got a job there. But after 5months, i had to relocate. because as they say; ''It's better u know what/who killed you or wanting to kill u than having no idea''.

I'm from the East. Big time.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by DonBobes(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Alisteven:

U said i know nothing, bro, experience they say is a great tool to work with. I bet u, if asked to move down to either niger delta or north east, u'll chose niger delta.

#chuckle
Then wher am i?
Mind u, m nt in Niger delta, am in NE.
Nairaland is the only place i com to cool off apart from my luvly wife.

Lets forgt abt all ds jabberwockies, war is nt by makin mouth here on NL. Even we soldiers do not want war, peace is wat we crave for.
M tired of talkin.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

#chuckle
Then wher am i?
Mind u, m nt in Niger delta, am in NE.
Nairaland is the only place i com to cool off apart from my luvly wife.

Lets forgt abt all ds jabberwockies, war is nt by makin mouth here on NL. Even we soldiers do not want war, peace is wat we crave for.
M tired of talkin.

Hahahaha... Nice one! Now i see where the attack came from. Mind u, when i said millitants have sophisticated weapon, i didn't mean to downgrade the NA. because i'm Born of a Soldier too. 2Amphibious Brigade, PH Army Barracks, Bori Camp.
#NoHardFeelings
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

it will b late for u to know that u are a slave under this government.... wake up my brother..
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by nigerianvenom(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

Which dialogue? Has the Avengers ever claimed of any dialogue with the FG?
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by chadwickcollins(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lol mouth action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Not Dead – IYC / Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe / Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.