Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants (21781 Views)

We Will Use Force If Engagement Fails, Governor Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen / Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue / We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by DonBobes(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Alisteven:

Hahahaha... Nice one! Now i see where the attack came from. Mind u, when i said millitants have sophisticated weapon, i didn't mean to downgrade the NA. because i'm Born of a Soldier too. 2Amphibious Brigade, PH Army Barracks, Bori Camp.
#NoHardFeelings

So ur dad is in the infantry. Dey feel the brunt of combat with us the TANKIST
Gud 1, all the best.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

Let d dialogue fail & lets see who bought market: maybe you or the NA. Online e-joker.

I personally pray the dialogue fails so we can have a military onslaught & clear those riffraffs ones & for all.
why not join the army let me join the millitants n lets see who buy market.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by bishopkay: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

#chuckle
Then wher am i?
Mind u, m nt in Niger delta, am in NE.
Nairaland is the only place i com to cool off apart from my luvly wife.

Lets forgt abt all ds jabberwockies, war is nt by makin mouth here on NL. Even we soldiers do not want war, peace is wat we crave for.
M tired of talkin.
You are in the NE probably as a soldier or a force personnel going by your posts abi?
What that guy you quoted meant was choosing to stay in both areas as a civilian with no weapon for protection.
I bet if you are a civilian, ND will be your option. The area dey hot oo but at least we know what we are up against. Not in the north where you will be in your house peacefully and some blood thirsty vermin will come and slit your throat or set fire to your house simply because somebody drew the picture of one dirty normad called prophet Mohammed in France. Or you go to the market to buy groceries and one Bastard who has been promised 72 virgins would go and blow up himself, killing you and other innocent by-standers.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
mesoprogress:
Are these guys daft? You deployed fighter Jets, helicopters, warships and gun boats and failed! Who are you going to fight? There are militants in bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, cross river, Imo, Abia, Ogun, ondo, delta. How do you intend to use force, clear citizens in these states or what? These bombers are sleeper agents, they are among the people. They pass through your check points unarmed, the people protect them. force will achieve nothing, I can bet 100 %. Wars are won with dialogue, not bullets. Dialogue is two way, obviously they don't want amnesty again or pipeline security contracts. They want a fair chair of their resources for community development. Let 70% of natural resources revenue remain from whatever region they come from, these whole issues will die a natural death. Don't bother how they spend the money, none of your business.
So America and Britain won world war 2 with dialogue.. Dude your dumb like GEJ....

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by omoharry(f): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
hopilo:
I saw in Channels TV two days ago the NDA demands.

1. They want internation community to be part of the dialoque so that the resolutions will be binding.
2. They want implementation of the 2014 confab report that clearly restructured Nigeria for the betterment of all, and operating the country on true federalism where states make their laws and hold their resources contributing to to central goverment.
3. They want ownership of 65% oil block.
4. They want apology for Alams dead.

Looking at these their demands, number one and two are main concerns which is not difficult for the federal goverment to implement if we want Nigeria to be trully great.

the Number three deman is inconsequential if number two demand is implemented.

the last demand is total rubbish because nobody killed Alams.
Really? is this really thier demands..no 1 and 2 will be good for the country ..becos that is what everybody have been clamouring for...i thought they just wanted ceasation and nothing more.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Yujin(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
@Donbobes, you are part of the NA and your allegiance lies with this evil Nigeria. I have one message for you. If you choose to come to the Niger Delta under the command of oppressors to fight against our freedom fighters you will not go back alive. Peaceful options have been given to buhari but he has neglected them. There are hundreds of thousands of youths waiting for buratai and his minions. I know you know weapons are not a problem this side. We want to control our destiny and that we shall do. Do you see those multitudes of young graduates who are jobless. Those are what you will be up against. They are too numerous to mention. We are just waiting to see your buhari or buratai declare the offensive. We are aware of what they are doing at Oporaoza. Our people are aware of the stress they will pass through and are prepared. You are just a tool of oppression for the fulani oligarchy and will soon be abandoned to your fate. This time around its no going back. Victory is guaranteed. The time of oppression is over. Death to all oppressors.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Kfed4ril(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

#chuckle

Do u knw wat 10,000 is for goodness sake??
Our media system is a joke of d century; wen they cnt even dare to com close to Sambisa except pick wat foreign medias that dared to com say & elaborate on dem & spread bogus news all around.

Nw get ds straightened out into ur head: even the Maiduguri wher we r, We dont hv up to 10,000 soldiers on ground get dt cleared. Except the whole of the NE combined den we cn have over dt amount i.e. Borno, Yobe & Adamawa etc.

Imagine 10,000 in d village of Tompolo?? grin

No wonder
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by DonBobes(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kfed4ril:

No wonder

No wonder what?? undecided
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by DonBobes(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yujin:
@Donbobes, you are part of the NA and your allegiance lies with this evil Nigeria. I have one message for you. If you choose to come to the Niger Delta under the command of oppressors to fight against our freedom fighters you will not go back alive. Peaceful options have been given to buhari but he has neglected them.

#chuckle

Anoda NIGER DELTA E-warrior,
Now listen up & listen gud u slowpoke, i hv survived worst situations more dan wat ur generations can fathom in der wildest dreams. I will be so happy if i see my deployment to ur so cald SS creeks & see hw i will end ur lineage & the ones yet unborn from dt ur old & rickety looking scrotum lik dos of Russian gizmos.
Meanwhile, if nt; i trust NA soldiers will ensure dat for me.

One more thin u unorganized-grabasstic-amphibian-piece of gabbage, no man born of a woman can kill me (i mean it) you knw y.
because i am below GOD, and as long as dt remains a fact, i can not die.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by manny4life(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

#chuckle

Now listen up & listen gud u slowpoke, i hv survived worst situations more dan wat ur generations can fathom in der wildest dreams. I will be so happy if i see my deployment to ur so cald SS creeks & see hw i will end ur lineage & the ones yet unborn from dt ur old & rickety looking scrotum lik dos of Russian gizmos.

One more thin u unorganized-grabasstic-amphibian-piece of gabbage, no man born of a woman can kill me (i mean it) you knw y.

Lmao, your problem is that you talk too much. You think these militants are street boys? Go to their webpage and read who they are. They have undergone advanced military and tactical training just like you. Or you think they aren't prepared? Undermining their capability would be disastrous to you and your elements. I have nothing further to tell you, as long as you don't harm civilians in your bid to end their lineage, then no problem. You think the creek is sambisa forest? Just like you, I also want the dialogue to fail just so that I can see your unmatched strength.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Coolgent(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
If they fail to understand peace than kill them all just like u did to Bokoharams
In case u need Civilian JTF we are on standby Sir
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Coolgent(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
If they fail to embrace peace than kill them all just like u did to Bokoharams
In case u need Civilian JTF we are on standby Sir
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Timarodear(f): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Peace , love and understanding is all I desire in this country and world at large.
NB: please am new on nairaland, can someone tell me why I can't comment or post on a particular section? ( e.g job section) thanks.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ranting online will not solve the issue.. Even if d negotiation sails thru, blv me it's a selfish condition that will only better those individuals and nt the region at large. And if it fails, and the military swings into action, it wil only lead 2 more waste of lives. Pls lets trust God 2 help us rather than promote this criminal acts of theirs by showing uncompromised stand against militancy and undue hardship 4rm govt at all level. No one shud shout human right voilation later because na so be our talk
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by isahsalee: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wel, because pikin no know otumokpo, he call am black powder. I pray, NDA see reason and dialogue with FG because, military action against NDA would be a catastrophe.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by yahmohy27: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz very funny and infantile threat.What about the 1000 speed boats and fighter jets deployed ? Were they also part of the dialogue? The truth is that the NA is weak and powerless against the militants!! Ythere are all over the ND region yet unable to stop the continous blow up of oil pipelines
Over qualified big Mumu
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by yahmohy27: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
mesoprogress:
Are these guys daft? You deployed fighter Jets, helicopters, warships and gun boats and failed! Who are you going to fight? There are militants in bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, cross river, Imo, Abia, Ogun, ondo, delta. How do you intend to use force, clear citizens in these states or what? These bombers are sleeper agents, they are among the people. They pass through your check points unarmed, the people protect them. force will achieve nothing, I can bet 100 %. Wars are won with dialogue, not bullets. Dialogue is two way, obviously they don't want amnesty again or pipeline security contracts. They want a fair chair of their resources for community development. Let 70% of natural resources revenue remain from whatever region they come from, these whole issues will die a natural death. Don't bother how they spend the money, none of your business.
Big mumu militant suspect spotted
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by yahmohy27: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
mesoprogress:
Big mumu militant suspect spotted
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by yahmohy27: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The NDA is not dialogue with the FG
Are u one,how did u know
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Alisteven:

My dear, i'm not engagin u in a war of words.
Get my point clear. ''The Millitants do not attack innocent people.'' and based on my comparison, it's because i've lived in both regions. Just like u say, u'll beta engage in a fight with someone from another tribe rather than any hausa man. Ask yourself why.. because there are people who values and knows the worth of Human life and wouldn't kill u wen engaged in a fight wit u. The Boko Haram Attacks innocent people even minors. Rape women and turn dem to slaves. Somethin dat is unheard of about the militants.
These people are not money-hungry as u call them. If u can be candid enough to tell the truth, they are fighting only the government and not innocent people. And we all know, they're being sponsored by people of various dignitaries.
U said i know nothing, bro, experience they say is a great tool to work with. I bet u, if asked to move down to either niger delta or north east, u'll chose niger delta. U knw why? because u'll feel safe even when u know d town is hot. But nort east, u dnt knw whr the next detonation wuld b. Dia by, making innocent people's live insecure.

NB: i'm talking from experience of haven't lived in both regions. I'm not supportin anyone because violence upon violence is more violence. And isn't making any good. I did my service up north while i schooled and lived in PH city. After my service, i got a job there. But after 5months, i had to relocate. because as they say; ''It's better u know what/who killed you or wanting to kill u than having no idea''.

I'm from the East. Big time.
sad

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by yahmohy27: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fleshly:

You're such a sorry thing. First NA mobilized ten thousand soldiers into oproza in search of the great avengers, when dey didn't succeed and the blowing of pipelines continued unabated, as usual the media govt hurriedly went to the media to claim its negotiating with the militants. NDA denied having any kind of negotiations, so what negotitiations are you talking about?

Boy you better wake up and smell de coffee,,, your FG is powerless in this case, he should just eat the humble pie and cry while begging the great avengers. Even his black water mercenaries are not even helping him despite paying over $1 billion. Boi wake up and smell de coffee.
Meaning e de sweet u,dont worry time shall tell
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by yahmohy27: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
imagine ur life when the NA uses full force on ND/A's......

Your father won't receive his monthly salary there by prompting him not to give u money to buy data & log onto Nairaland. Junior think about this
Don't forget prayer pass everything and ppl like u ll nt be found on Nairaland when d story changed
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by engrchykae(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
attacker321:

Any massive military onslaught in the Niger Delta will lead to a war which will inevitably lead to the end of Nigeria.
am laughing at pmb in Korean,
let the Nigeria army rush into nigerdelta and be swallowed by both nigerdelta and southeast.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by engrchykae(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yujin:
@Donbobes, you are part of the NA and your allegiance lies with this evil Nigeria. I have one message for you. If you choose to come to the Niger Delta under the command of oppressors to fight against our freedom fighters you will not go back alive. Peaceful options have been given to buhari but he has neglected them. There are hundreds of thousands of youths waiting for buratai and his minions. I know you know weapons are not a problem this side. We want to control our destiny and that we shall do. Do you see those multitudes of young graduates who are jobless. Those are what you will be up against. They are too numerous to mention. We are just waiting to see your buhari or buratai declare the offensive. We are aware of what they are doing at Oporaoza. Our people are aware of the stress they will pass through and are prepared. You are just a tool of oppression for the fulani oligarchy and will soon be abandoned to your fate. This time around its no going back. Victory is guaranteed. The time of oppression is over. Death to all oppressors.
don't worry urself about Don Bobes,he can't be worse than the black scorpion or the rabid dog murtala yet blackscorpion was demystified at owerri at the battle of,ohoba.
he can pride himself as a soldier but one thing he must know is that soldiers are made from civilians,what is needed is only to let loose ur inner demons.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by engrchykae(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

#chuckle

we saw adekunle aka blackscorpion yet he was demystified
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Yujin(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

#chuckle

Ok. We are waiting for buratai and you too. The bombings will continue until we cripple the economy. Your government will run out of cash and you there foot soldiers will be left on your own. Imagine what will happen next.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by John902(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
DonBobes:

Let d dialogue fail & lets see who bought market: maybe you or the NA. Online e-joker.

I personally pray the dialogue fails so we can have a military onslaught & clear those riffraffs ones & for all.
It's now then they will know That there's human right. dem dey tell dem dem no wan hear...i pray the dialogue fail

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by cktheluckyman: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
John902:
It's now then they will know That there's human right. dem dey tell dem dem no wan hear...i pray the dialogue fail

The dialogue has failed already.The NDA are not dialoguing with the FG.The NA should bring it on!!
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by denko(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Which one is force again The land is gone people are already hungry deceases are affecting people already, what force. they are already down they fear no fall. please tell buhari to use force immediately.
SuSeSo2:
If This NDA Refuses To Embrace Dialogue As Proposed By FGN, FGN Shdnt Have Any Options Than To Use Force To Fight Them because They Are Killing Economy Of The Country By Blowing Up The Oil And Gas Pipelines.
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
AdmiralDru:
sad

I sight you!

Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by limeta(f): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
genali:
How I wish all Nairalander's E-Warriors that are Supporting the Niger Delta Terrorist will be part of the war, then you will know the might of our Army. Even Boko haram that are fighting Ideological War are been defeated talkless of bunch of criminals. We are just waiting for 1st August let's see who will blink first

Even you need the oil money too abi
If they can,t swim don,t bring them
Re: We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants by alfsalami: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
You've spoken well Buratai , I also beg the rascals because I know they do not have the monopoly to violence , they should learn from Shekau and El Zak Zakky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom / President Buhari lands in Nigeria / Soludo Applauds Ifeanyi Ubah For Purchasing Security Gadgets For Anambra South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.