Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS (20671 Views)

End Of Danfo As LASG Is Set To Roll Out 300 New BRT Buses Oct. 1st / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) / Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2016
lufseg07:
is nt abt stealin, it continue d gud work laid down
And some of you will still say he did nothing?.

2 Likes

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by AreaFada2: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2016
God bless GEJ.

Our native proverb says that "even if hundred people drag a goat to the shrine to appease the gods, the gods know who paid for the goat." grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by johnbu: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2016
k
Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Ijaya123: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2016
lukecent:
Clueless bunch of Hypocrites,
You no go blame GEJ on this one.

We can't forget, this is one of GEJ legacies

No. It was actually OBJ's. Go and check records.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by cheezy4whizy: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2016
where dem dey. place advert for those dem dey employ for this railway self.. just now workers don full d place.. 9ja and my people mentality
Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by fascowilly(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
The prodigal son of Niger delta who cannot visit his own state without a trailer load of Military men,mobile police and DSS.
It's a shame Amaechi has turned himself into a laughing stock in rivers state. Apc will not rule forever so I wonder what will happen to this betrayer of ubima when the unthinkable happens to apc
cant you appriciate good thing for once?

1 Like

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Okundaye4(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2016
[b][/b]GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

1 Like

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by kayo80(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Qmerit:

Morning, what you re saying is totally different from what the op put up there.
Is there any project under his ministry in Rivers and he refuse to do the needful?
He do visit rivers whenever it's necessary and also remember u re talking about a former speaker and 8yrs former gov of same state it's not as bad as u quote! His sin to u is that he didn't support jonathan for 2ndterm.
Leave Ameachi alone sir he's working!

That's the main reason why all the people that hate him hate him. Cos he didn't support their hero for second term.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by shamecurls(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2016
lordizak:

****Ameachi is a victor, he is a blessing to his family. Go and read the Jacques monologue.All the world is a stage...

Please go to Coscharis motors and pick-up a 2016 BMW X6

You deserve more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by johnbu: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
The prodigal son of Niger delta who cannot visit his own state without a trailer load of Military men,mobile police and DSS.
It's a shame Amaechi has turned himself into a laughing stock in rivers state. Apc will not rule forever so I wonder what will happen to this betrayer of ubima when the unthinkable happens to apc
mr prodigal son, just imagine your unattractive utterances, because he fails to deliver money to your destroyer godfathers and stopped your ineptitude president to continue ruin this nation. within one year, the man was able to produce the track record, infact, this is enough to be excited that amaechi make you proud as the son of niger delta area.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2016
lordizak:

****Ameachi is a victor, he is a blessing to his family. Go and read the Jacques monologue.All the world is a stage...
tah gerarahiaaa men!amaechi is taking the gllory of the man he wasn't loyal to.
His dead project awaits him I PH.

1 Like

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by shamecurls(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2016
AreaFada2:
God bless GEJ.

Our native proverb says that "even if hundred people drag a goat to the shrine to appease the gods, the gods know who paid for the goat." grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Hello!

OBJ started the project, It was consolidated by Yar Adua and Jonathan and completed by His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Qmerit(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2016
kayo80:

That's the main reason why all the people that hate him hate him. Cos he didn't support their hero for second term.

It baffles me that this people fail to move on as Jonathan himself is moving on and enjoying his pressures life with his family.

2 Likes

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by unite4real: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

What has Amaechi done wrong by working for the good of all by commissioning railway systems?

Are u a Hater?

1 Like

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Orikinla(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
[size=20pt]****

He is a former state governor and now a federal government minister.
What have you achieved in your own life?
You better review your life.

[/size].

2 Likes

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by OMAR12: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2016
we all know that this railway project was vigorously followed by the gej administration, I didn't know about railway projects,until gej and he took it very very seriously, I really don't know who initiated the rehabilitation plan.BT I know it came to reality during gej's tenure. give commendation to those who deserve it, the APC railway project is the Lagos calabar railway and if it comes into fruition we will commend it.

1 Like

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by kayo80(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Qmerit:

It baffles me that this people fail to move on as Jonathan himself is moving on and enjoying his pressures life with his family.

It sure is mind boggling. The hate in their hearts is quite disturbing.
Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by katniss(f): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2016
I rebuke any form of glory stealers in my life and in the life of all the nairalanders including some particular set of people. In Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Orikinla(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2016
kayo80:

They need psychotherapists. grin

1 Like

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2016
Ijaya123:

No. It was actually OBJ's. Go and check records.
it was not obj that initiated anything, it was GEJ, it was initiated in 2010, the construction started in 2011, wondering if OBJ is still the president then...... make researches before u argue

3 Likes

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Hash86(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Amaechi the Hero!
Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Qmerit(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
kayo80:

Some of them forgot there is no permanent friend and enemy in politics, it all game and the politicians know this.
That is why when you see them some time together from differ parties crack jokes and laugh it shocks some of us.

1 Like

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by harksodje: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
it is good to have this kind of a thing but what is baffle me, is that, we this kind of maintenance culture we are running in the nation, can it stand long without deterioration. To Nigerians, pls let us ask them what are there effort to rehabilitate the existing ones.

1 Like

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Safari29: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2016
i believe in this government. very good, hope we maintain it though. Kudos to all those involved from start to finish
Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by mrjojo: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2016
is it not Chinese am seeing on the sign board? is that even ok?
Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by hariorh: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2016
Benita27:
That's a legacy of ex president Goodluck Jonathan, shame on Ameachi.

Buhari has stolen Jonathan's thunder.

Would you be happier if he had cancelled the project instead

Enemies of progress here and there...

embarassed
Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by repogirl(f): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2016
All he does is to inspect Jonathan's projects, lol. See him face sef, the badbelle is clearly spelt out on his forehead.

3 Likes

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by joe4real12: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Politicians have a way of reconciling once money is involved.
Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by daygee12: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Benita27:
That's a legacy of ex president Goodluck Jonathan, shame on Ameachi.

Buhari has stolen Jonathan's thunder.

u just open ur mouth and say rubbish, obasanjo started the process long ago before Jonathan could dream of becoming the president.
now come here and open ur mouth to say na Jonathan's legacy. it's obvious u have no recovered from Aba weed u smoke yesterday

2 Likes

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2016
daygee12:

u just open ur mouth and say rubbish, obasanjo started the process long ago before Jonathan could dream of becoming the president.
now come here and open ur mouth to say na Jonathan's legacy. it's obvious u have no recovered from Aba weed u smoke yesterday
Did my post pain you dis much?.

Get a life!.

2 Likes

Re: All Is Set For Idu-Kaduna Railway Flag Off As Amaechi Does Final Inspection.PICS by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2016
repogirl:
All he does is to inspect Jonathan's projects, lol. See him face sef, the badbelle is clearly spelt out on his forehead.

Don't mind the pot-belly fool.

Jonathan did nothing bt they keep inspecting, and finishing his projects.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? / What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? / One Dies And 14 Others Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.