Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others (9803 Views)

Support For Buhari: Aggrieved Reps Revolt Against Dogara / Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin / Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by midolian(m): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2016
There are indications that the police have begun probing the allegations of budget padding levelled against the Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara and other principal officers by a former House Committee Chairman on Appropriation, Adbdulmumin Jibrin.

It was learnt on Monday that the police leadership had directed detectives to probe the allegations  by Jibrin that the Speaker colluded with his deputy, Yusuf Lasun, the Chief Whip, Alhassan Doguwa, and  the Minority Whip, Leo Ogor, to earmark N40bn  to themselves in the 2016 National Assembly budget.

Jibrin, an All Progressives Congress lawmaker from Kano State, who was sacked by the House leadership last week, claimed that he was being victimised by the Speaker because he objected to a request from Dogara that he (Jibrin) should allocate projects worth N40bn to him in the 2016 budget.

Findings indicated on Monday that Jibrin might be summoned before the end of the week to provide evidence on the allegations in his petition to investigators, who it was learnt, would also invite all the people mentioned by the petitioner.

A source said, “The allegations made by the former House committee chairman on appropriations are weighty and cannot be ignored or swept under the carpet because it borders on corruption and an attempt to defraud the nation.

“So, the police have set in motion machinery to investigate the allegations, ascertain the veracity of the allegations, and get to the bottom of the corruption as stated by the petitioner.”

But the Force Public Relations Officer, Donald Awunah, said he had not been briefed about the investigation into the petition.

“I am not aware of the petition or the investigation into it and I have not been briefed about it either. The fact is that when someone writes a petition, it goes to the Force Criminal Investigation Department where it would be investigated, but I have not been briefed about it, but I will find out and let you know,” he said.

http://punchng.com/police-probe-jibrins-allegations-dogara-others/

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by krak101(m): 6:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Just a matter of time

FTC... Dedicated to all the wailers,zombies and trolls on NL grin

But wait o... If all our lawmakers are involved in one scam or another what will now be the fate of the masses patiently waiting for reforms and CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by modath(f): 6:14am On Jul 26, 2016
“The allegations made by the former House committee chairman on appropriations are weighty and cannot be ignored or swept under the carpet because it borders on corruption and an attempt to defraud the nation.

Femi Gbaja will be having a hearty laugh wherever he is now. When Jibrin embarked on his campaign of calumny against him in order to favor Dogara's (his partner in crime) ambition, he probably never imagined that same Jibrin would exonerate him since almost all other principal officers' complicity in this criminal venture has been well established..

There is always a lesson in every events.. situations have a way of coming full circle.

Dogara really shocked me though, guess he is another Jona, deceptively humble mien but heart steeped in evil and deceit.

Yusuf Lasun is dreaming of becoming governor in Osun state, Oniyeye, Ole, onijekuje!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by midolian(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2016
I strongly believe most of Jibrin's allegations are true..only that he wouldn't have made them if the cabals had not betrayed him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by adioolayi(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Another waves to unsettle house of rep....they are all rogues..lock them up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by Chanchit: 6:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Its high time Dogara too starts hiring lawyers. But I never see this kym situation weh Mascherano dey clear Messi from scoring as APC dey do to demselfs. Nigeria would have been the highest gainer but we kuku still no go see where the money enter.

5 Likes

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by lucyhelp(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2016
On 3d
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by modath(f): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2016
midolian:
I strongly believe most of Jibrin's allegations are true..only that he wouldn't have made them if the cabals had not betrayed him.

Yes nah, na the corrupt plans wey join dem still scatter them, Jibrin helped Dogara and he is intent on destroying him.. He probably envisaged a fallout cos he made sure to amass enough paper trail to nail him!!

No matter how much Dogara deny this Mata wey dey ground so, he can't deny his own handwriting!!! Na the killer punch....

Make we talk beta jor, how ya doing? Naija treating you good? smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by midolian(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2016
modath:

Yes nah, na the corrupt plans wey join dem still scatter them, Jibrin helped Dogara and he is intent on destroying him.. He probably envisaged a fallout cos he made sure to amass enough paper trail to nail him!!

No matter how much Dogara deny this Mata wey dey ground so, he can't deny his own handwriting!!! Na the killer punch....

Make we talk beta jor, how ya doing? Naija treating you good? smiley
hmmm..true talk!

Yea..I am good, dear. I hope its same with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by laidian(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2016
I have the feeling that Nigeria will soon be a better place. Let's the yansh opening continue...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by funlord(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2016
lipsrsealed

This probe will come to naught! The police are only hoping to score a big pay day by way of extortion from these politicians!

Anybody waiting for any veritable form of justice or indictments is on a long thing!

Na naija we dey..............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2016
I expected this....
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by joe4real12: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2016
lucyhelp:
On 3d
Abeg make I join u watch.
grin
***carries chair***
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by VampireeM(f): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2016
PMB administration and Probing with no meaningful result but waste of taxpayers Just like Saraki's case... Thought APC was a party of saints how come their members are padding?? There is no diff btw APC and PDP.. These probe will continue till the end of time undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by omenka(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Just counting down the days until Ugandans adopt Dogara as their newest found Lost son and Helo.

1, 2, 3, .....

6 Likes

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by Dannyset(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Finally, Gbajabiamila is jogging and warming up to become the Speaker of the House cheesy. Chai.......Naija politics, you gat wash(watch) your back ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by midolian(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
Just counting down the days until Ugandans adopt Dogara as their newest found Lost son and Helo.

1, 2, 3, .....
This adoption will happen when Buhari develops/shows interest in this case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by MadCow1: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Allegation everywhere..
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Abeg, make Una no vex. I dey hungry. Since morning, I never chop.
I say make I go kitchen go check weather I go see something put for mouth take hold bele before somebody go call me for work.
After I don scatter every poly bag, plates and pots na only salt I come see wey full bowl.
Na wetin be this na? Why e be say salt no dey gree finish for house?
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by Thunderlicious: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
AbdulAdam56:
Abeg, make Una no vex. I dey hungry. Since morning, I never chop.
I say make I go kitchen go check weather I go see something put for mouth take hold bele before somebody go call me for work.
After I don scatter every poly bag, plates and pots na only salt I come see wey full bowl.
Na wetin be this na? Why e be say salt no dey gree finish for house?

salt must always dey just in case Ebola wan try himself again.
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by Pavore9: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Let them continue to expose themselves.
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by todayboy: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
As far it involves the northerners they will resolve it
Their target is ekweremadu an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by Kaybee14(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ok. I just hope something good would come out from all these allegations without being swept under the carpet.
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by Alex80s(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Police cannot do anything because he is APC unless if his loyalty is in doubt.
He is a saint from APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by MrImole: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Very good!

I don't trust Mr Dogara, he's evil.

Let the law punish everyone that's involved, they may even go for excursion at "Kuje resorts center..."
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by MrImole: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Very good!
I don't trust Mr Dogara, he's evil.
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by obinoral1179(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jibrin was a staunch supporters of dogara but what brought them together will finally consumed and destroy them....

Jagaban is not pure neither is he dirty but who ever he decide to anoint are always the best option.

From fashola to ambode
Not forgetting our brilliant vice president.

Dogara should pay for this if he is find guilty.
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by beadaholic(f): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin grin Bushmeat wan catch hunter. It's well
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by Firefire(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good.

I recommend DEATH by Hanging for anyone found wanting.

Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by Firefire(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I expected this....

Corruption showing face in the Angelic Party. cheesy
Re: Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others by Shakur86(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Saraki and Dogara. the prodigal sons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructure Nig. & Place Politians On Civil Service Salary Structure-nweze, Baje / Yuletide: Pay N800 Billion Subsidy Now To Avoid Fuel Scarcity - MURIC Warns FG / Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.