Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings (79271 Views)

Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Dear Wives See How To Keep Your Vagina Clean And Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by saudyarmani(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Not bad...make sense
winkmart:
This girl seems to be the trend at the moment. her fan base is group on a daily basis and she seems to be capitalizing on that by giving her followers a new captions everyday. Well we know you have arrived and enjoy your reign as it lasts.

And it seems Aunty Cossy too has relaxed to some extent. This is an opportunity for girl, ride on and have fun

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/lagos-girl-with-big-boobs-wearing.html

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by dauntless15(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Imoobot:
[/b]
imorobot why you quote me
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by David25(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by drezzytwitch(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
Oloriburuku omo
grin
Adeoba10:
Oloriburuku omo
una no go kill persin for nairaland
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by ibuola96: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2016
jezebel

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Fact007(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2016
I love big boobs with sexy ass... tongue

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by agboty(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2016
akankemi1:
This babe will not snatch my husband IJN... kilode
Fear not........your husband can't marry this one as a second wife but I know he can taste her a little and then bolt away.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by ylaa(f): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Human buffalo grin grin
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by badonkadonk: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2016
winkmart:
This girl seems to be the trend at the moment. her fan base is group on a daily basis and she seems to be capitalizing on that by giving her followers a new captions everyday. Well we know you have arrived and enjoy your reign as it lasts.

And it seems Aunty Cossy too has relaxed to some extent. This is an opportunity for girl, ride on and have fun

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/lagos-girl-with-big-boobs-wearing.html

Be like all this so called busty and hip-having babes no get housekeeping skills Sam Sam...

Now I understand why most of them are single...
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by soyewest(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Load upon load
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by peezeygwiny(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2016
watz her IG name na dnt b stingy op
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Who big yansh don help
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by cruzydal(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2016
MARKone:
What is the Name of that disease that affects young women's leg when they are about to take pictures, forgotten the name

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4019855_b54d1110f3c54079b83481747e9c27f7_jpeg4d51f2aa59b96f14057a184d6e67a116
photopolitis

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Aleora(f): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
I rather be dis petite dan fat like her,all dis tins wey she carry na fat,after she born one now,yawa go gas,i rebuke dis shape Biko ,very soon she ll look older Dan her age,makeup is helping for now.

5 Likes

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Malawian(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
na shait full inside undecided undecided undecided
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by edbor(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2016
honestly am not a fan of massive everything. .I love moderate.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by vislabraye(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2016
akankemi1:

Lol. U dey fia ? tongue . Make u no get house girl wey be like that Oh....

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by farihafaheemah(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wow! CUTE! Sorry to deviate, is there anyone using 'sheabutter' (ori)? How is it on the skin? Does it lubricate the skin well?
A colleague of mine is using it and her skin is very ok. Only if you can get original sheabutter. She got hers from cotonue
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by ukohedda(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2016
chaii I remember when I deflowered this girl, then her her breast neva long like this.
if u doubt me add me on whatsapp with this number for her unclad pizture.....lalasticlala can testify for me
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by TheGrandMaster: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2016
peezeygwiny:
watz her IG name na
dnt b stingy op

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by rottenegg: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
All this is story! Next time post pics, phone numbers, bbpin, WhatsApp #, residential address or her favorite place for fun here......or don't post this shit at all!
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by rottenegg: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
All this is story! Next time post pics, phone numbers, bbpin, WhatsApp #, residential address or her favorite place for fun here......or don't post this shit at all!
angry
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Dignitygab(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
What is this?
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by CodeHouse: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
It is well

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Famsey: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=MARKone post=47898997]What[b][/b] is the Name of that disease that affects young women's leg when they are about to take pictures, forgotten the name[b][/b]

cheesy cheesy
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Moganajoe: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2016
winkmart:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/lagos-girl-
with-big-boobs-wearing.html

Ashawo no bi work!
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by jodeci01: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
akankemi1:

If that is you on your Dp, then you need not worry about girls like her.
Infact if she uses on your husband, won't work.
Your husband must know that "plenty people ready die ontop your matter eh...."
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by eightsin(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Is d puss.y hole wide or tight? That is wat matters to me
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by 4lashyme: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Landmark225:
When will I ever f this kinda gurl?

Oluwa bless ur boy
ur prayer will be answered on day!

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by fF01(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
Oloriburuku omo
haba egbon kilo faa epke?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.