Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings (79273 Views)

Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Dear Wives See How To Keep Your Vagina Clean And Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by habsydiamond(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
She look like stage play dancer cos of the adire wey she wear.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by dauntless15(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
David25:

foolishness is everywhere.. carry on
can't you see how you reek of wisdom? Aba made Albert Einstein
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by adhakuhnna(f): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wow! CUTE! Sorry to deviate, is there anyone using 'sheabutter' (ori)? How is it on the skin? Does it lubricate the skin well?

it's really nice. Works on both skin and hair.
Trust me
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Dynamitehimself(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who she epp
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Some guys no go wan know if she get HIV,dem go still dive nigga raw.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by David25(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
dauntless15:
can't you see how you reek of wisdom? Aba made Albert Einstein

Look, all I'm trying to pass across is you try to exhibit some kind of self restraint when you pour your heart out online over some piffling issue.
Take it or leave it.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by dauntless15(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
David25:

Look, all I'm trying to pass across is you try to exhibit some kind of self restraint when you pour your heart out online over some piffling issue.
Take it or leave it.
tongue i won't take it and am not leaving it, now die
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by David25(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
dauntless15:
tongue i won't take it and am not leaving it, now die

childish
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by dauntless15(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
David25:

childish
ancestor where is your kolanut

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Wishaky(f): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wow! CUTE! Sorry to deviate, is there anyone using 'sheabutter' (ori)? How is it on the skin? Does it lubricate the skin well?

Yeah it does n good on the skin.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by 99foxxy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
See Machine, back and front complete. All the guys here making rubbish comments about this beautiful girl na them trip for her pass. If this girl handle una ehn, una go forget una name including una money and una brains go shut one time. I hate guys who make rubbish comments on something they know they love but come out pretending like they are virgins, when their pricks and assholes have been scattered by such lovely babes.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Playwhizard(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:

yea..it do....check my signature

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by lildush(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dis tin go smell die... Jeeeeeersssssu
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by lailo: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
She has come to market two things-Butt and Boobs.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by made1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wow This ONE nah " OVER BLESSING OH " Ko si wahala ..... I cant find my ATM card to send her alert ..... She need make up artist to make her face fine like her body . DAVIDO , OLAMIDE, WIZKID,SNOOP DOGG, YCEE oya make una see new video vixen or visine . Title of the song : OVERLOAD.....

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by mistergee: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
I know how bullshit looks like
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Adonis3: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
hefelove:
Dis one is First Class olosho I have her on bbm and IG

romangoddess toh badt wink grin
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Goldienana(f): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
The boobs r real but never knew her backside is so massive too. She owns a shop b4 Magodo gate. Nt a Nigerian tho.... like Togo or Cotonou.

lucyhelp:
Na photo shot
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by bankwana(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
MARKone:
What is the Name of that disease that affects young women's leg when they are about to take pictures, forgotten the name

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4019855_b54d1110f3c54079b83481747e9c27f7_jpeg4d51f2aa59b96f14057a184d6e67a116

i wonder how she will look like when she reach avout 80yrs...omo she go worst ooooooooh !!
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Eeeewww! I can bet my butt! She will smell so bad with body odour embarassed
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by tayo200(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
seh no dey shy??
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by YOLO1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
akankemi1:
This babe will not snatch my husband IJN... kilode
Amen. One of the sensible girls on NL
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by FuckTheMod: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
MARKone:
What is the Name of that disease that affects young women's leg when they are about to take pictures, forgotten the name

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4019855_b54d1110f3c54079b83481747e9c27f7_jpeg4d51f2aa59b96f14057a184d6e67a116
It's called acquired polio
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by mikron(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2016
why do girls always show us their backsides when posing for photographs? are they telling us the men to come buy their wares?
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by delishpot: 5:35am On Jul 27, 2016
keryj:

Yes it does, it mkes it shinny nd soft but will drken u

I learnt it's best to use at night. It gets washed off during morning bath and regular cream of choice can then be used for protection during the day
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by nuelyoyo(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2016
funstufz:
Sumtin is definitely wronging with her mauth.....
she has been handling the 'microphone' and 'singing' fuji with her mouth. Do u get the drift?
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by funstufz: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Definitely, she is a good singing...

nuelyoyo:
she has been handling the 'microphone' and 'singing' fuji with her mouth. Do u get the drift?
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by poweredcom(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by keryj(f): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
delishpot:

I learnt it's best to use at night. It gets washed off during morning bath and regular cream of choice can then be used for protection during the day
Yes u r ryt. I also use it in place of petroleum jelly or vaselean for my feet and then for my scalp as well. It helps in hair growth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.