Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Professional Courses Under Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Professional Courses Under Agriculture (1849 Views)

Please What Department Should I Go For Under Agriculture? / Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? / What's The Most Profitable Area/branch Of Agriculture In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Courses Under Agriculture by profsein007(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Now that Nigeria is heading towards agriculture, it's paramount for one to get trained professionally on any agricultural rlated areas. If you know of any agricultural professional course that certify one at the end of the programme pls let us know.
Re: Professional Courses Under Agriculture by mrnuur(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice idea, will like to know also
Re: Professional Courses Under Agriculture by lekan008(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Also here to know
Re: Professional Courses Under Agriculture by youngest85(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2016
1. Farm tool engineering
2. Cultivative administration
3. Herbal management
Re: Professional Courses Under Agriculture by profsein007(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
These programmes no make sense o. E better make person kuku go read Agric Engineering
Re: Professional Courses Under Agriculture by profsein007(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
profsein007:
These programmes no make sense o. E better make person kuku go read Agric Engineering
No be lie
Re: Professional Courses Under Agriculture by kunleweb: 5:51am On Jul 14, 2018
profsein007:
Now that Nigeria is heading towards agriculture, it's paramount for one to get trained professionally on any agricultural rlated areas. If you know of any agricultural professional course that certify one at the end of the programme pls let us know.

I just acquired 25 acres of farm land. If you're willing to gain field experience and work at the same time, i will be more than happy to include you in my team. I'm renting a three bedroom apartment and will be relocating with a team of ten interested persons within the next 4-8 weeks, if this opportunity interests you, kindly send me a mail so we can discuss privately @ musbuq@gmail.com

I await your response.

Thanks
mrnuur:
Nice idea, will like to know also

I just acquired 25 acres of farm land. If you're willing to gain field experience and work at the same time, i will be more than happy to include you in my team. I'm renting a three bedroom apartment and will be relocating with a team of ten interested persons within the next 4-8 weeks, if this opportunity interests you, kindly send me a mail so we can discuss privately @ musbuq@gmail.com

I await your response.

Thanks
lekan008:
Also here to know

I await your response.

Thanks
Re: Professional Courses Under Agriculture by profsein007(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
youngest85:

1. Farm tool engineering

2. Cultivative administration

3. Herbal management
Basic Agronomic Management

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Poultry Eggs Availbe At Lekki-ajah With Delievry / Done & Delivered- 5 Complete Line Of Garri Factories For The Kogi State Govt / Dried Alligator Meats (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.