Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS (35578 Views)

Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by pepigeorge(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:
When you marry your best friend not sex partner! Cos anyone can have sex but only one can be a best friend! grin

Guys n gals ain't b friends
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
pepigeorge:

Guys n gals ain't b friends
Am not surprised. Aren't you a guy?? undecided I meant men tongue
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by pepigeorge(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

Am not surprised. Aren't you a guy?? undecided I meant men tongue

Man n woman ain't be friends.....is it clear now
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by DropShot: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
madridguy:
Inspirational.

Beautiful bride + Handsome groom= wonderful couple.

My head they swell now to marry but pocket is not smiling.

Chai grin
Abeg go marry joor! cool
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by jojosweet(f): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
temmypotter:
feeling that nigguh like wtf! the beards are cray. the swag is classic! no homo . as for the girl,I could care less.
and still no homo?hmmm smiley
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
pepigeorge:

Man n woman ain't be friends.....is it clear now
Like I said before that's your own mentality tongue
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don hear you sir.

DropShot:

Abeg go marry joor! cool
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by pepigeorge(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

Like I said before that's your own mentality tongue
is one of the law of nature.....
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by jojosweet(f): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
That brother is fine.. lipsrsealed
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by DropShot: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
madridguy:
I don hear you sir.

You get wife or you need one?
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by phynofino: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
fine boy jee bulu chinco girl
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
pepigeorge:

is one of the law of nature.....
Sorry but it isn't. It is your own law not nature's! Speak for yourself tongue
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
You want dash me one?

DropShot:

You get wife or you need one?
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by akankemi1(f): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
fine boy weds fine gehl
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by DropShot: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
madridguy:
You want dash me one?

You go accept granny? grin
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Haaaaaa. I surrender.

DropShot:

You go accept granny? grin
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by dadaijboy: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
God bless ur marriage
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by pepigeorge(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

Sorry but it isn't. It is your own law not nature's! Speak for yourself tongue

Marrying ur best friend ideology is ur own law...cos my best friend is a guy n am not gay......
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
The boy is African, she's akata. Let's see them after six years. I'm not impressed.
Akatas're always ready to take advantage of African men knowing we always want stability in life i.e. finish university, get a good job, get married and have children. I'm still yet to know if their males do the same to African females. Seems I'd never know because in everything concerning life females're always the most vocal.
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by meltiplexer: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
madridguy:
Inspirational.

Chai grin

pray to God to bless your pocket now,naija is not smiling now o. Naijabet man say so
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
I dey pray seriously bro.

meltiplexer:

pray to God to bless your pocket now,naija is not smiling now o. Naijabet man say so
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by Mariojane(f): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
harcole:
Did she really say "prayer partner"? No comment.
she meant the partner he has been praying for.
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by kings09(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tot u Buhari guyz had pockets rocking wit naira as u keep defending him. Ddnt knw u too r bn affected by his cluelessness. Pls put 2geda ur marriage plans n call buhari to fund it. Buhari sef
madridguy:
Inspirational.

Chai grin
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't support PMB because of personal benefit. I am an advocate of good governance that will create employment and also allow businesses to strive.

kings09:
Tot u Buhari guyz had pockets rocking wit naira as u keep defending him. Ddnt knw u too r bn affected by his cluelessness. Pls put 2geda ur marriage plans n call buhari to fund it. Buhari sef
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by HoneyB10(f): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by elsomm(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
madridguy:
Inspirational.
Chai grin
I concur
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
pepigeorge:

Marrying ur best friend ideology is ur own law...cos my best friend is a guy n am not gay......
Exactly so why don't you stick to yours and stop quoting me thanks tongue
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by rakabuba001(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Beauty and the Hans. smiley
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
ok, this is just the beginning...... wiser**flavour-e bidozie ona ato nu, onye nu mazikwana mgbe oga.....
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Don't forget to tell us the divorce story when it happens tongue
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by adecares(f): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Brymo:
The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
Henny Youngman
lol
Re: Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS by DebbieSean(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
These cute couple are currently trending on twitter after their love story in pictures were shared online yesterday. Sopha Denise, who shared the photos revealed how she met her man in college and got married to him after both of them graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree. Below is what the "drunk-in-love" lady shared on her timeline that has gotten her so much attention...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/cute-couple-become-internet-sensation.html
cute kids alert!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.