Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? (964 Views)

Example Of Fake Ladies. Who Fake Themselves 2look Good!(photo) / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / People Who Fake "Orga*ms" Tend To Cheat On Their Partners. True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by ebila(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2009
I've met alot of cool guys and babes.I mean ones with the swagger.But most of them are fake angry,i mean they front something they are not.However how cool a person tend to be,will u date him/her knowing d persn is fake?And are u fake(talk true o)?Is it ok to be fake sometimes?
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by sexyback1(f): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2009
why not?
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by ebila(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2009
sexy back:

why not?
R u seriously serious?
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by banom(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2009
ebila:

I've met alot of cool guys and babes.I mean ones with the swagger.But most of them are fake angry,i mean they front something they are not.However how cool a person tend to be,will u date him/her knowing d persn is fake?And are u fake(talk true o)?Is it ok to be fake sometimes?

My own is it not to have sex with the girl and drop her, if she is fake or real . is her personal business.
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by omega25red(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2009
The truth is everyone fronts one way or the other so if they act cool out side and thats not realy them then i would hope the real them you got a chance to know is better than the fake cool wannabe you see out side.
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by ebila(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2009
banom:

My own is it not to have sex with the girl and drop her, if she is fake or real . is her personal business.
Bros,u harsh o! So u just go around dumping gurl?

omega25red:

The truth is everyone fronts one way or the other so if they act cool out side and thats not realy them then i would hope the real them you got a chance to know is better than the fake cool wannabe you see out side.
Everyone fronts but 1% or less of d time.But there r those dat front almost everytime(i mean like 80-85% of d time).Now,can u date such cos she's cool?
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by ifunayam(f): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2009
eN Oh = NO
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by omega25red(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
ebila:

Bros,u harsh o! So u just go around dumping gurl?
Everyone fronts but 1% or less of d time.But there r those dat front almost everytime(i mean like 80-85% of d time).Now,can u date such cos she's cool?

^ well if i find out she had been fronting i would break up with her just for the simple reason of finding out that the reason why i was attracted to you is a lie. Of course people put up impressions of themselves when they are trying to impress but eventually that fades but if you stay fronting and i know thats not you, it over.
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by Ben13: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2009
when I know all gurls can fake
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by iice(f): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
ebila:

Nah i wouldn't. . .
Am i fake? LOL nah. . .i'm pretty much myself albeit just a milder version on nl grin
Don't need to front cool You either like a person or not. Why complicate it with fronting when there are so many things to use that time for? undecided
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by sweetpie23: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2009
go fo it sucker.
Re: Would U Date Someone Who's Fake Cos U Think D Person Is Cool? by ebila(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2009
omega25red:

^ well if i find out she had been fronting i would break up with her just for the simple reason of finding out that the reason why i was attracted to you is a lie. Of course people put up impressions of themselves when they are trying to impress but eventually that fades but if you stay fronting and i know thats not you, it over.
Now u're feelin' me! wink

omega25red:

Not all my man.I've met a few hwo r awesomely real.

iice:

Nah i wouldn't. . .
Am i fake? LOL nah. . .i'm pretty much myself albeit just a milder version on nl grin
Don't need to front cool You either like a person or not. Why complicate it with fronting when there are so many things to use that time for? undecided

Now dat's wot i call cool.To me,being real is d coolest thing.It's got attitude attached to it.I makes u fearless in my sight.

(1) (Reply)

Obj Raps Winne Mandela / Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? / Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.