Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] (1170 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures / '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law / Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] by TunezMedia: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
During the late hours of Sunday, July 24th at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos during, Seyi Law Fast and Funny show the Kings and Queens edition, popular Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu was spotted kissing comedian Seyi Law during one of his comedy skits.

In what has turned to a habit, Seyi Law in between jokes at the event picked on Toyin Aimakhu and summoned her to the stage in order to give her a kiss as his regular kissing mate, Kate Henshaw was absent.

The popular Yoruba actress was at first reluctant to kiss the comedian, until she finally summoned courage and gave Seyi Law a kiss while everyone laughed uncontrollably at the sight.

The kiss however didn't stop Seyi from throwing jabs at Toyin saying, her kiss was not even romantic.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/actress-toyin-aimakhu-kiss-comedian.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
toyin that's not how to kiss a man

See how she hold the guy like she wan give am hot slap
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] by Sammyramires(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
OP please I beg of you.... i'm in for a competition and the contestant with the most views goes home as the winner.

Please I need you to help me move the Link to the front page so as to boost my chances of winning the contest.

You can View the Video via this Link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISOQqhBGn_/
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] by dollyjoy(f): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
grin
Hmmm kiss kiss
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] by dollyjoy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
Hmmm kiss kiss
You wan kiss too?smiley
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
You wan kiss too?smiley
Lol....OK let's kiss den
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] by dollyjoy(f): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
Lol....OK let's kiss den
On one condition cheesycheesy

My lips are specialcheesy
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Kiss Comedian Seyi Law [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
On one condition cheesycheesy
My lips are specialcheesy
hmm.....for special ppl like meee??

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Type Of Cake / Actress Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of London (photos) / Busty Actress, Ronke Oshodi Shows Off Her Family In Lovely Selfie Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.