Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! (23531 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by falconey(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
stardragon:
Look at hw fast this thread is moving, african men are after vision vision.

My ppl perish for lack of knowledge!!

Hello please don't forget to vote falconey , how do I vote ? go to the voting thread in fashion section which will be opened 10am to 6pm MONDAY and post " I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA" on the thread . stay blessed
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by falconey(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
tubolancer:
You skipped me since yesterday evening. please say something about me.

Hello please don't forget to vote falconey , how do I vote ? go to the voting thread in fashion section which will be opened 10am to 6pm MONDAY and post " I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA" on the thread . stay blessed
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by falconey(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Goddys:

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by RobinHez(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nonsense!

And people are actually seeking for a sneak peak into 'their future' instead of them to sit their asses down and work out the future! undecided
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by RobinHez(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
DoctorAB:
well I don't know how it works.
I was chatting with a pastor on whatsapp one time and he told me my name, he doesn't even know me.

Ever heard of an app called TRUECALLER? It displays the complete profile of a person... Just by inputing the phone number.

You have read through the thread and some persons said he was right.
Prophesy is one thing that grows, the more you use it the more it grows. So someone can miss. It doesn't mean he is fake. not just prophesy but all the gifts.
MY LITTle knowledge.

God doesn't give an imperfect gift! This thread is just a joke.... Don't take it serious.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by baba2nde(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Drienzia:
I see you walking with a bible ... Er you a pastor?, or should I say u a pastor in the making?

Thank you for your prophecy...about my daughter...and most especially about me...You have just confirmed a long foretold prophecy abt me being a pastor.

How do I reach you If I want to? God bless you
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Bekeee(f): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi " prophet" are you truly a man of God?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
baba2nde:

Thank you for your prophecy...about my daughter...and most especially about me...You have just confirmed a long foretold prophecy abt me being a pastor.

How do I reach you If I want to? God bless you
bro there will be no need for that. Can't imagine someone coming to accuse me of being fake etc. I thread I created to prophesy to my fellow Nlanders... Lets just forget everything. Btw, I'm not angry.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by glory200: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pls tell me more about my career and other things
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by olenime(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pls tell me something
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Bekeee(f): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
hi "prophet" please tell me something, are you truly a man of God. thanks and God bless
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by ambrosini593(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Drienzia:
Make a comment and I will tell you something about you. You gonno be surprised!!!

Btw

Not everyone will admit its true!

Prophet Drienzia is here!!!
I need a prophecy from you sir. thank you sir
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Drienzia:
bro there will be no need for that. Can't imagine someone coming to accuse me of being fake etc. I thread I created to prophesy to my fellow Nlanders... Lets just forget everything. Btw, I'm not angry.
Hey Just tell me what you see concerning as a med student and other areas of my life as well.
Please I beg you.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 01, 2016
RobinHez:
Nonsense!

And people are actually seeking for a sneak peak into 'their future' instead of them to sit their asses down and work out the future! undecided
hey prophecies are real and it's not an for anyone to be lazy.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 01, 2016
drienzia don't leave this thread.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by chukwuebuka077: 5:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Drienzia:
my brother, all I saw is, u not really concerned about making it big. Or should I say once u able to get d money that can satisfy u u'd bother not craving for more?, its not a bad thing though. If u wanno make it real big, start up something personal. Btw, I love ur mindset of being willing to learn new things

U didn't answer my last question prophet? Narrow it down to business or getting a job, marriage or relationship, education and social life.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Orubebe01: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Well, there was a prophesy he gave to me that made me know he is not fake. He told me there is a dark short girl i will marry. To be honest she is not d girl am dating right now but i have an eye on her and we do talk once in a while. Another man of God has also confirmed that the girl is the right person for me. The girl am dating is un apologetic, hot tempered though she is caring but i can't see myself settling down with a girl that has anger problem
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2016
you guys still here
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2016
na wao so because one person disbelieved you.... you left.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Orubebe01:
Well, there was a prophesy he gave to me that made me know he is not fake. He told me there is a dark short girl i will marry. To be honest she is not d girl am dating right now but i have an eye on her and we do talk once in a while. Another man of God has also confirmed that the girl is the right person for me. The girl am dating is un apologetic, hot tempered though she is caring but i can't see myself settling down with a girl that has anger problem
hmm
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by hylyne(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Drienzia:

Not everyone would accept you, especially when their own prophecies are not sugar-coated and are not in line with their carnal desires. Even Christ was rejected of his people. So as a leader, in ur own capacity, kindly exhibit resilience in ur calling. No body asked you to open this thread, same way nobody has the right to stop it, except the ADMIN . Perhaps, there's someone God wants to minister to via this thread and one "devil" some where is fighting.... Ignore some people.

Remember, Christ never dissolved the 12 apostles cos of Judas, even when he knew he was a Thief. Rather, he allowed him in the fold, until the appointed time, he went and committed suicide. The good news is that, the ministry continued. God has a way of eliminating TARRS

7 Likes

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by baba2nde(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Drienzia:

No problem then. God bless and thank you and I pray you won't be discouraged by the side distractions of unbelieve anyways. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Acrofab: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Let do a kind of poll here, LIKE If what he said concerning you is REAL, then SHARE if it is FALSE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nostradamus: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2016
DRIENZIA show for here na.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2016
hylyne:

Not everyone would accept you, especially when their own prophecies are not sugar-coated and are not in line with their carnal desires. Even Christ was rejected of his people. So as a leader, in ur own capacity, kindly exhibit resilience in ur calling. No body asked you to open this thread, same way nobody has the right to stop it, except the ADMIN . Perhaps, there's someone God wants to minister to via this thread and one "devil" some where is fighting.... Ignore some people.

Remember, Christ never dissolved the 12 apostles cos of Judas, even when he knew he was a Thief. Rather, he allowed him in the fold, until the appointed time, he went and committed suicide. The good news is that, the ministry continued. God has a way of eliminating TARRS
one like for you
Drienzia I stand with this guy.
Common.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Uchexxy(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Drienzia:
hello op, I stumbled on this thread yesterday and asked for my own prophecy but got nothing yet....I'm still waiting oo
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Nostradamus:
DRIENZIA show for here na.
I don dey tire to beg
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Shot of words after reading through the thread. Would definitely appreciate a prophecy.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by tflorence: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Asking for prophesy please. Is anyone there?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Okay I apologize for the way I reacted and I didn't mean to stop activities here. I no one should
see me as a devil.
No Offence Intended.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by sahara34(f): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
prophet,its like u dont want to speak into my life,by the way I have forgiven you
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Praisely(f): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Drienzia:
wen I asked u to b careful with the way u behave in ur relationship.. U said I should try again that you just date smh I don't know if he's the right person. But the message says, just be careful with the boys you date... BTW.. Moving from ur dads house not a bad idea at all but remember leaving some friends behind..

ok.thanks
but another issue is I keep forgetting n learning a handwork and I never got to finish it.
I have learn like 2 handwork and something tragic must happen y.
and I have makeup as my next handwork....but am still afraid again.
and have been told to live my environment...my friends. how true is dat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

"Why Nigerians Have Not Revolted Against Buhari" - Rev Eragbai, General Overseer / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / Indecent Dressing In Churches Worries Nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.